Unova League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stage 1: A Fresh Start (Rp here)

+27
ecat5566
Tenga
Kega
Lugia-Pon
Little Mai
Takara Yamada
Synclair
OshawottMui
Kuro
Cloverlace
ShironaJohanna
Leslie
Genji
Peyton the Aggron
Hiyashitorita
Chiro
Arcadia
Taiga
Monsūn Kaze
Lumin
Orin
Gerard
MaxieMarieHawke
Celeste
Sutexii
Cygnus
reshiramsama
31 posters

Page 34 of 37 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

Go down

Stage 1: A Fresh Start (Rp here) - Page 34 Empty Re: Stage 1: A Fresh Start (Rp here)

Post  Victoriatus Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:20 am

About to take the money he seemed puzzled for a moment, having not seen the "little lady" the Mightyena was talking about. A voice pierced the air, in a very melodic way, and something flew straight into his chest. Falling backwards he flailed for a moment before flapping his wings to push off the air and keep himself upright. Giggling floated up to his ears and he looked down at the small green haired girl that had jumped up in excitement.
Memories of a woman with long flowing hair, soft eyes, and a voice that was unforgettable, floated through his mind when he saw the face of the girl he was now holding. To insure that she didn't lose her grip and fall he had brought his arm up under her legs to keep her suspended in the air and the other was steadying her back. Smiling wide, his eyes sparkling with joy at seeing a familiar face, he spoke softly to the young Mai.
"Hello again Mai-chan, welcome back. I hope your journeys have been fun." Looking up at the Mightyena he seemed puzzled for a moment. Turning back to the little Meloetta he smiled again.
"Where is Dear Serenity, your mother is not with you today?"

Victoriatus

Posts Posts : 19
Battle Points Battle Points : 41939

Back to top Go down

Stage 1: A Fresh Start (Rp here) - Page 34 Empty Re: Stage 1: A Fresh Start (Rp here)

Post  MaxieMarieHawke Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:32 am

Yoru was surprised that Mai knew the Victini. With all that had been happening, though, he shouldn't have been. "I do believe she was accompanied with Lady Naomi when I met them in the Vela," Yoru said, trying to be polite. He smiled that Mai was happy, though. I'll bet her mother was beautiful too Yoru thought in a non-perverted thought. He didn't realize, though, that Victor was also a psychic type.
MaxieMarieHawke
MaxieMarieHawke
Ara
Ara

Posts Posts : 330
Battle Points Battle Points : 45927

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Mai Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:41 am

Mai clung to Victoriatus happily, glad to see him again after so long. It had been a while since she saw him, but she could still remember he was so polite and always gave her treats and payed attention to her, he was no stranger to her at all. Though the moment she heard him ask where her mother was, she frowned sadly, looking awfully depressed all of a sudden. "So she isnt here either..." Mai looked to Yoru sadly all of a sudden. "I'm sorry you brought me here for nothing...I really thought she would have come.." Her voice was soft and sounded quite sad to know her mother hadnt entered the Inn during her disappearance.

Turning to Victoriatus again she shook her head sadly. "I dont know where she is...a pokemon in black took her away from me and she never came back to get me...she promised she would!" She huffed frustratedly and glided out of his arms to land on the floor and rub at her eyes, she was really starting to think that something bad had happened to her mother or something. "I've been waiting for a whole month! I waited at the cove cuz she said she would come back.."

Her eyes stared down at the floor, her mind suddenly taking a complete turn in thoughts. What if people werent telling her something? What if they were all lying? Maybe she left her on purpose, or maybe something terrible really did happen. Sniffling, she turned and walked out from behind the bar to sit on a chair in the room and allow the other two to talk, her eyes looking around the room as if trying to remember only the good things from her past with her mother, maybe she could remember something else that would be helpful.
Little Mai
Little Mai
Vela
Vela

Posts Posts : 30
Battle Points Battle Points : 42280

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoriatus Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:53 am

Victoriatus was surprised when Mai spoke of her mother being missing. Glancing back at the portrait on the wall he felt his heart thump harder with worry. For a moment his shoulders drooped when the young Meloetta floated out of his arms to land on the ground and walk away. He watched her for a few moments before shaking his head slightly to clear it. Staring back at the Mightyena he smiled, though it didn't reach his eyes.
"I'm sorry about that, you would like one room then?" Though he was worried about Serenity and little Mai he knew that he could not leave the man standing in his foyer alone. If he could finish the business transaction and get the man settled he could talk more with Mai about her missing mother.

Victoriatus

Back to top Go down

Post  MaxieMarieHawke Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:58 am

Yoru also seemed worried that Mai's mother was missing. But then again, so are a lot of children's parents. he thought. "One room please," Yoru said with a light smile. "You don't get much business here...It's been a while since even I was here.." Yoru had trouble remembering his last visit. He sat at the bar and looked to the counter, thinking about various things while staying relaxed.
MaxieMarieHawke
MaxieMarieHawke
Ara
Ara

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoriatus Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:10 am

Dealing with the Mightyena was easier than thinking about Serenity being missing at the moment. Taking the BP he placed it in a secret place behind the bar before taking out a key to one of the upstairs rooms. Placing it on the counter in front of the Mightyena he smiled and nodded toward a plate of macarons, the Inn's specialty.
"Now, is there anything I can get you to drink?" Looking over the counter at Mai he reached behind the bar and pulled out a small glass. Filling it with a sweet juice, one of the girls favourites when she was younger, he smiled.
"I have Oran jam Macarons and some Pecha juice here for you if you want them Mai." Cleaning a few items behind the bar he listened to the Mightyena and sighed.
"Well it was either I or my Grandfather who served you last Sir. Once he passed on I was given the Inn, this territory has always been in my family. "

Victoriatus

Back to top Go down

Post  MaxieMarieHawke Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:15 am

Yoru nodded before taking the key. "I'll have the juice and Macaron. Could use a little some thing, I suppose." He couldn't get his mind off of Naomi. He didn't care that she looked like an old woman. He could have sworn he caught her blushing. It made him grin slightly. He felt a little proud that Naomi seemed to be opening up some more. "I should bring Lady Naomi here sometime. I don't think she knows about this place."
MaxieMarieHawke
MaxieMarieHawke
Ara
Ara

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Mai Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:32 am

Mai slowly looked up from where she was sitting to glance at the plate that Victoriatus was gesturing toward, and seeing the juice made her a little thirsty. Now that she'd thought about it, the last thing she ate was that bun thing that Naomi had given her, mind you, it was a delightful treat and made her want even more of them. With a sigh, she slowly slid off the chair and walked back over to the bar, climbing up in a seat at the counter near where Yoru was standing. "Thank you, Tori..." She smiled a little up at him before taking the juice nicely and reaching out to take a Pecha Macaron.

Pecha was one of her favorites, it always had been, Mai was simply in love with all kinds of sweets. It was probebly one of those few fond memories she could recall of this place, Victor always used to make lots of sweets for whenever she and her mother visited. Mai couldnt help but sulk a little over her mother though, even while sitting there drinking the juice. Her macaron ended up being barely touched for the time being as her mind was completely elsewhere.

Occasionally she would look off to the side to glance around parts of the Foyer before letting out a small sigh and shoving the half drank glass of juice away and using the counter as a head rest with her arms folded under her chin. "I'm not hungry right now, I'm sorry.." She glanced up at Victor a moment before closing her eyes and using her arms as a pillow as she thought about what she was to do without her mother, it did seem a little strange she just disappeared.
Little Mai
Little Mai
Vela
Vela

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoriatus Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:49 am

Victor was a little worried about the way Mai picked at her food but he knew that she was worried for her mother and said nothing. After all, he was worried too, right now his heart felt like it was in a vice and even if he Was hungry he wouldn't have been able to eat anything.
"Milady Naomi is a blessing to all who know her. When I was young I remember going to Ara with my mother to swear fealty to Ara. Though this Territory is considered Nuetral it is nice to have the protection of a kingdom while travelling. Unfortunately I don't get to travel much these days, since I began running the Inn." He had forgotten whether Lady Naomi had ever come to the Inn before, but he had visited Ara on occasion to talk with some of those that shipped food to the Inn. Once or twice he had seen her, but never actually talked with her. For a moment a memory flashed in his mind and he smiled.
"I believe her Ladyship has come to the Inn before, when my Grandfather was the owner." Looking at the downtrodden Mai he grabbed a krey he kept away from the others and held it out to her.
"Would you like to go see the room you and your mother have always stayed in? It is a room reserved only for you and Dear Serenity."

Victoriatus

Back to top Go down

Post  MaxieMarieHawke Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:53 am

"It would make sense with her age. Ninetales are able to live for a thousand years." Who knows how long I'll live...? When I'm an old man, Naomi will still hold her youth... Yoru shifted, trying not to show some discomfort. The food eased him a little bit. Great, I'm comfort eating...What's wrong with me!?
MaxieMarieHawke
MaxieMarieHawke
Ara
Ara

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Mai Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:11 am

Mai opened her eyes long enough to notice the key held out to her, at first she'd just closed her eyes again in responce, almost not wanting to even take it at the time. In the end, she did open her eyes again and sat up to take the key and stare at it. "Okay..." She spoke softly before getting off the chair and landing on the floor below, her hair slowly floating downward with her as she touched the floor. "Thank you, Tori"

She turned toward the hall and walked onward without the others, atleast she knew she was allowed to wander around on her own here, there was nothing dangerous in the Inn. Not like what happened in Vela before, that had terrified her quite a bit. It was a little hard for her to remember exactly which way her former room was, but after a bit, she remembered it was down a set of stairs.

Once downstairs, she was able to find the room rather easily, hurrying over to the door and reaching up to place the key in the keyhole and turning it until she heard a click. Opening the door, she took the key out and put it on a table in the room and shut the door behind her, just like what her mother would do if she were there. "I wonder if our things are still here.." Mai wandered around the room slowly, occasionally picking up random little things, such as a paper that seemed like it used to be some kind of list of songs or something. "It must be mother's music.." She placed it down again and walked over to the bed, climbing up on it and sitting on the edge of the soft surface.

It took a long moment of looking around before she even realized the room was oddly clean for a room that had been waiting for so long for the two to return. "I wonder if Tori was cleaning it, it does look clean!" She smiled a little, it felt a little better atleast knowing she had this much of her mother left atleast, the room was theirs, and most of the stuff in the room was left behind by her mother. "It's a little lonely...but it feels like home"

Little Mai
Little Mai
Vela
Vela

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoriatus Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:24 am

Though Victor was worried about Mai he thought that seeing the room she shared with her mother would cheer her up, since he had been keeping it in pristine condition since they last left. When the little Meloetta left the Victini turned to the Mightyena before him, a contemplating look on his face.
"Is Dear Serenity really missing? Or is there some news no one wishes her daughter to know, such as she has gone somewhere dangerous she doesn't want Little Mai to follow..." The last part was said in the hope that nothing bad had happened, though he knew Serenity wouldn't just leave without finding someone to watch over her precious child first.

Victoriatus

Back to top Go down

Post  MaxieMarieHawke Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:27 am

Yoru sighed after he snapped out of his thought. "From what I heard, Naomi and the others found her in Crystal Cove. Apparently her mother was taken away...by someone in black.." he said as he tried to recall what little he'd heard. "It wouldn't surprise me if she were missing...Lots of children lose their parents...Why do you think Naomi runs an orphanage?" Yoru looked at Victor with a calm look.
MaxieMarieHawke
MaxieMarieHawke
Ara
Ara

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoriatus Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:41 am

This news hit Victoriatus hard. For a moment he seemed stunned, his deep blue eyes wide in shock. Coming out from behind the counter, grabbing something as he did so, he sat down on one of the stools. Taking out a glass he filled it halfway with liquid from a tinted bottle. Setting the bottle down the Victini grabbed the glass and gulped down all of it's contents before setting the glass back down. It had been a stout ale to fortify his thoughts.
"Dear Serenity, what trouble have you come across? If only I could leave this Inn behind..." The last time Serenity had visited Victor had desperately wanted to tell her his true feelings, and to follow her on her adventures. But his ties to the Inn and his family were too strong and he refrained from saying anything. Thinking about it now he should have asked her to stay, to sing at the Inn every day even if it was just an audiance of Mai and himself.

Victoriatus

Back to top Go down

Post  MaxieMarieHawke Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:45 am

With a sigh he looked away and only looked forward. "Was she someone you loved?" Yoru asked outright. He could tell from the shocked look in Victor's face. He didn't want to prod too much, though. It wasn't his business, but he seemed interested.
MaxieMarieHawke
MaxieMarieHawke
Ara
Ara

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Mai Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:49 am

Mai continued to look around the room, everything was very familiar to her, she remembered it all like it was only a day after her last visit here. This room was made only for her mother and her, the last time she stayed in this room she was a little younger and always staying close to her mother's side. She even remembered how she used to try and play little pranks on Victor, even to try and sneak sweets before her dinner, and how she always got caught trying to do so, she bet he could still do it to this day.

Her eyes grazed past the vanity mirror, and further past a few small shelves on the wall holding small photo's of her mother and her, occasionally a picture of her mother and Victor. "Mother, where are you..." She sighed sadly, her eyes would have looked downward if it werent for something she noticed suddenly, her eyes flicking back toward one shelf, a strange round thing sitting on the shelf seemed to sparkle in the dim light entering the room. "I dont remember that...what is that?"

She got off the bed, curious as to what was sitting ontop of that shelf, it was out of place to her because she remembered there was only photo's or even the odd flower sitting on the shelves when she was there last. Dragging a stool below the shelf, she climbed up ontop of it carefully and peeked up on the shelf to see a strange little jade music box with a few little teal gemstones attached around the sides of it.

"How pretty..! Was this mother's?" Mai reached up and picked it up, it was actually pretty big, she needed both her hands to hold it safely so it wouldnt fall while she float down from the chair to the floor, slowly walking over to the bed and sitting on it to stare at the pretty thing. "I wonder what it does, maybe its magic!" She giggled a little and turned it carefully in her hands to see how the thing worked, she'd noticed something interesting about it though, it seemed to be missing a piece or something, there was a hole on one side.

It took her a moment before she realized something, the hole was shaped in a way that her key could probebly fit in it! Her eyes widening at the thought as she pulled the necklace over her head and tried sticking the key in, turning the key a few times as she sat on that bed...
Little Mai
Little Mai
Vela
Vela

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoriatus Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:14 am

Hearing the man say aloud what the Victini had always tried to keep hidden was almost like a release. Closing his eyes he smiled at the memories he kept locked safely in his heart. With eyes of forest green and hair that flowed gracefully like mist over water she had entranced him from the very start.
"Yes, I have always loved her." The first time she had been visiting the Inn the young Meloetta hadn't had any money for a room. Instead she offered to sing for the customers in the common room that night. Victoriatus's grandfather, Vincent, had agreed to the idea and she was allowed to sit in a back room to prepare. That night, during her performance, Victor's heart was stolen away.

Victoriatus

Back to top Go down

Post  Monsūn Kaze Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:21 am

Cygnus wrote:

"What..." Cygnus pupils shrunk a little. He hadn't noticed that Lumin had affections for Aura, but now that he was aware... He bit harshly on his lip. He took a few minutes to think about the situation and gave a long sigh. Maybe he had been to hard on her. He already controlled most of her life, was he going to really start controlling her emotions, now? I have been a fool.. Cygnus stared down at the torn map, his irises blurred in his thoughts. He was shaken from them when he heard Monsun apologize, and immediately he lifted his head to reassure her, "It is not your fault." He watched as she touched the bell, not taking notice of it before it was a bit intriguing. "Where did that come from?"

Cygnus heard the doors open. He turned to see who was entering; his eyes fell over Naomi and the Mightyena with an excited mixture to them. "Lady Naomi!" He fixed his posture, uncertain of the reason the comment from Yoru. "How are you feeling?" Cygnus tilted his head slightly, falling with concern. If she was able to be out and about surely she must have progressed. There seemed to be a warm aura about her. Probably her motherly atmosphere, he thought, and offered a small smile.

((Sorry I haven't replied until now.))

Monsun smiled. "No, I spoke out of turn. I know how attached you are to your sister. If it weren't for you two being brother and sisters, people could've sworn you'd be a married couple." The Flygon chuckled. After all, Cygnus was always around her, or at least tried. He'd always protected her. It was like he was drawn to her, like a magnet. Whenever Aura was in trouble, usually Cygnus showed up. She gripped the bell that she had been fiddling with and glanced downwards. "W-Well, Lumin gave it to me." Monsun replied. "Why do you ask?" The Flygon questioned, looking up at him with a crimson hue.

Monsūn Kaze
Monsūn Kaze
Vela
Vela

Posts Posts : 157
Battle Points Battle Points : 44320

Back to top Go down

Post  ShironaJohanna Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:11 am

Rowena was walking along the street, she knew the way exactly the way, she was still in her Sky Form and it's uncomfortable again but she didn't care at all, even there were many "Ouch" or "Watch out!" on her way.

Finally, the Shaymin stopped in front of a small house, she held a breath and grabbed her wand, she entered the house.

The house didn't change at all, her heart stopped beating when she saw her parents on the sofa with their arms opened to welcome her. Rowena jaws dropped with some tears in her eyes. "Mama, papa!" She cried and ran up to her mother and hugged her tight, here's he father, he was a bit older then she thought or it just the memory...

Rowena sat down the sofa next to her parents with an unbelievable feeling, her parents were still smiling at her, some tears falling down their cheeks. The gratitude Pokemon told them all her stories and about Aura and her friends. Her parents waited patiently and smiled gently while hearing her stories, this made Rowena burst into tears, she hid her face behind her hands and dropped the Grass Wand on the floor.

After that, she wanted to stay at home forever with her parents but the Shaymin had caused many troubles... She kept an eye on he parents, afraid that they could disappear if the gratitude pokemon looked away.

Her father placed a hand on her shoulder and told her about his dream of his own child went explorer the world and that made him happy. He wanted Rowena to travel more... through Corvus...

Rowena stood up immediately when she heard the word 'Corvus' Some Corvan attacked her and Aura hours ago but she wanted to fulfilled her father's wish so she decided to go on a trip... again...

Rowena hugged her parents and kissed them on their cheeks for the last time then the Shaymin turned back to the street, she could see her parents far away, they were getting smaller, smaller when she walked farther, farther until she couldn't see them at all. Rowena sniffed and trying to the find the way to Corvus.
ShironaJohanna
ShironaJohanna
Vela
Vela

Posts Posts : 103
Battle Points Battle Points : 43391

Back to top Go down

Post  MaxieMarieHawke Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:21 pm

"Why did you let her go?.." Yoru asked. He was saddened at the fact that the Victini may never love again. Yoru wasn't sure what to say next. Looking at Victor made him wonder if he should try harder to get Naomi's affections. Who knows if someone will defile the shrine again? Yoru sipped the juice and lent his ear to the Victini. "By the way, my name's Yoru. Yoru of Corvus." He took some pride of his homeland.
MaxieMarieHawke
MaxieMarieHawke
Ara
Ara

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoriatus Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:31 pm

Victor looked over at the Mightyena when he asked about letting Serenity go. A sad smile crossed his face and he put his head in his hands for a moment.

"I always thought she'd come back. She's been here then away so many times that I trusted she wouldn't get into trouble. I was a fool, always thinking 'next time I'll tell her, next time'." The Victini sighed with regret.

"If she returns from this I am going to tell her." Hearing the man speak his name he realized he had yet to introduce hinself. Looking at the man sitting beside him he smiled, it was a habit, and shook his head for a moment to clear it.

"I am Victoriatus, the Owner of this Inn. But you can call me Victor."

Victoriatus

Back to top Go down

Post  MaxieMarieHawke Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:36 pm

Yoru grinned when Victor told him about his regret. "That's the thing. You never know what might happen.. If she's still out there, I'm sure she's thinking about her daughter, the Inn, and even you...Though, there's a good chance she might be..." Yoru held his tongue before the words left his lips. He didn't want to cause any grief. "Sorry...Mind if I have some ale?" He pointed to the flask.
MaxieMarieHawke
MaxieMarieHawke
Ara
Ara

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumin Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:47 am

(( Tried to wait on Orin but it's been a while ><;; ))

Mai's new found treasure was almost ready, just a few turns and she could listen to whatever pretty song was set in the music box. She was actually quite amazed she found the music box in the first place, she was positive her mother didnt have one while they were walking, maybe she had it so well hidden that Mai never had found it when she was very small.

Thinking about her mother though, was starting to make her more sad, she really wanted her mother to return to her so she could cuddle up with her at night and listen to her sing a pretty lullaby to her so she could drift off into her childish dreams and sleep peacefully. Throughout all her thoughts of her mother at the time, she didnt even realize the key wouldnt turn anymore and started turning the opposite direction when she let go of it.

A soft tune began to play from the music box, sounding gentle, loving, and strangely familiar. The tune was what sounded like...the Relic song, but softer. "I remember this song...! Mother used to sing it to me..." Mai trailed off before closing her eyes as she held the music box and had begun singing along with the tune. At first it seemed gentle and innocent enough, but as she sang progressively louder, the area around her started to light up as if she herself was some kind of light source.

It didnt take long before there was a rather bright flash of light and energy swallowing up the room as she sang along with the song, when she sang it took the bad memories away, she couldnt stop herself from enjoying it. What she didnt know however was that some of her features had changed a bit as she sang, her hair was red as was her sash and eyes, and her dress looked more puffy and fit for a dancer. Mai had changed forms all of a sudden.

When the music box stopped, Mai stopped suddenly as well, her eyes still closed as her memories flooded into her mind here and there, almost as if she were dreaming about better times. Infact, when the music box was over, the light around her had dimmed down slowly, and her form had reverted back to her Aria form as she seemed to get tired all of a sudden, possibly from changing when she wasnt ready to do so and spending far too much energy on it.

Without much of a warning at all, she'd collapsed on the bed, her hand still placed gently over top of the music box and her hair covering half her body as it went limp to show she'd not been awake at the time being. She needed a bit of rest after such a long day.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Lumin wiped a little sweat from his head and took a deep breath, flying with this head was not as easy as it looked, sure he was landed now, but carrying it before weighed him down quite easily. "Glad the flying is over..." When he looked back to notice Aura seemed to be having a hard time landing, he couldnt help but hurry forward a bit and use one arm to wrap around her a moment so she wouldnt fall over. Once she had been able to recompose herself after the crash landing, he backed off a bit to give her space and smile apologetically for having to grab hold of her like that. "That was quite a landing...I guess I shouldnt be pushing you too hard, I'm sorry"

When she suddenly started mentioning how it was okay for him to hate, he gave a slight frown as well as a slightly confused look at how she addressed him. "Gerard...I dont really particularily hate him as a person...I just cant stand what he did...if Synclair is knocked down in battle, my home land is vulnerable to any attacks, so you see...its not really that he did a terrible thing aside from almost causing a bit of a problem for Corvus, it would have merely put a little stress on me while I fix the statue is all" He grinned a little at her then, this time for the way she was addressing him. Leaning down only slightly so his face was infront of hers, he shook his head lightly. "And you need not call me Lord Lumin...Lumin is just fine, I'm not that big on formalities, and I like when people treat me as an equal..I'm no different from you" His voice was soft as he said this, infact he wasnt even scolding her at all about it, just merely stating a little fact about himself.

Once all was said, he took a deep breath and heaved the statue up in his arms again and smiled at the two before he'd begun walking again, heading toward the town of Ara first in hopes of some supplies to fix the tower and maybe polish it up a bit once it would be done. "Hate is quite a strong word for me actually...It's true I get frustrated at some things, but I dont think I could truely hate a person, especially for a reason like that" He paused his words and closed his eyes in thought, really hoping to get the statue done quickly. "I just hope my home is okay, I would hate to return to any deaths being caused..."

Looking back at Aura when she started talking about how they could fix the statue, he laughed a little and nodded to something she said. "Yes...fire only works well with medals...and I'm not fully sure whether its safe to use my fire on this thing or not, I dont want to risk damaging it any further" He smiled at her, it was odd, but it was kind of nice listening to her chat as she walked with him. Lumin didnt get many chances to travel with people who were so enthusiastic about things, and it seemed like she was having fun, which put a smile on his face. "I'm sure they'll give me some kind of special glue or plaster to use...probebly tell me to buff it down too or something, though thats not too difficult"
Lumin
Lumin
Corvus
Corvus

Posts Posts : 186
Battle Points Battle Points : 44199

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoriatus Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:05 am

Listening to the male talk he flt a ripple of worry shiver down his spine, for some reason he couldn't help thinking that the Mightyena was right. Reaching for the bottle he leaned over the front of the bar and reached behind it, pulling out another glass. Filling up the tumbler he passed it to the Mightyena then filled his own again. Though Victor didn't usually drink he knew that he would not be able to continue his work if he didn't have something to dull the pain in his chest.

Something seemed strange, for a moment he had no clue what it was, then his ears perked up as he heard singing. It was a song he had heard before and his heart thudded in his chest. the only person who knew that song, the only one who could get into the back room without him noticing, was Serenity.

"Serenity!" Standing quickly the stool behind him clattered to the floor as he rushed toward the back of the Inn. Turning down the hallway beside the bar he ran down into the Employee quarters to the back and entered the room that had been reserved for Serenity. Pushing open the door he saw a blinding light then Mai collapse onto the bed, exhausted. With her hand on the music box Victor realized what had happened. His shoulders drooped, he had hoped that Serenity had returned. Staring down at the small Meloetta he pushed all of his worries and sadness to the back of his mind and reached down to lifter the small child into his arms.

"Where did you go Serenity? This little one needs you to explain things to her." Though he knew exactly what had happened, Serenity had explained everything to him once, just in case she had said. The Relic music box was supposed to go to Mai when she was older, old enough to stand the transformation. Then older Meloetta would have taught her how to use the form properly. How could he have been so stupid to forget he kept such an important object in the same room he had sent a curious child?

Taking the music box he set it down on the vanity table, within reach. he knew that it noe belonged to Mai and she would be upset if it was taken from her, it was her only link to her mother at this time. Pulling back the blankets he lay the little Meloetta in the bed then tucked her in gently. getting her to understand what had happened in the morning would be a lot of work.

Victoriatus

Back to top Go down

Post  MaxieMarieHawke Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:13 am

Before Yoru could take a sip, he heard the singing as well. He rushed to follow Victor into the back room. He felt relief, but he could sense some grief. He took notice of Mai's changed appearance. Yoru knew from the start she was rather unique. His ears lowered, fearing that there was a good reason the music box was left there for her to find. It seemed sadness spared no land, even one such as Ara. "I think Naomi was going to help her find her mother before she was taken ill.." said Yoru in a low voice as he made his way back to the bar. "And I bet she could find something..She's just that great to children..Are you all right, Victor?" Yoru gave a worried look to someone he just met.
MaxieMarieHawke
MaxieMarieHawke
Ara
Ara

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 37 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum