Stage 1: A Fresh Start (Rp here)

Page 37 of 37 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 35, 36, 37

Go down

Stage 1: A Fresh Start (Rp here) - Page 37 Empty Re: Stage 1: A Fresh Start (Rp here)

Post  Cygnus on Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:54 pm

Taiga wrote:
Cygnus wrote:



He winced as he felt her tail poke against him, and was a bit relieved when she had strutted a few inches further in the direction away from him. It was a little difficult to understand her accent, only proving further she was definitely not from here. Listening to the woman describe her home, he narrowed his gaze. "You are no doubt from Corvus, then, if that is what you say." He looked onwards, only able to see the silhouette of the ashen lands from where they stood. The sea kept them separated with great duty. "You traveled a long way."

He turned his heel and began to walk back towards the palace, somewhat day dreaming to himself yet again, but disrupted when the question of his crown arose. He had not really bothered to remember its presence since he had grown so accustomed to using it, and never really thought of its meaning. Only to signify a title - raise under the belief that titles were earned and not merely given - sometimes he felt unworthy to wear it, never having truly surpassed his father with a rightful declaration. He was silent for a moment, before half-glancing backwards at her from over his shoulder as a parting notion. "I guess it is just an ornament... suitable for a king."


"Yeah, yeah... It ain't the best thing ta go around braggin' about, but ya know people know it when they see it. I guess... it's just our build." She spoke as she looked around at all the different beach goers, who seemed carefree. She'd love a lifestyle like that. Perking her ears up she heard the man turn away. He gave her a subtle look, but seemed like he was still kind of out of it. He is pretty cute. She snickered to herself and followed behind him a couple feet as her eyes hit the palace. ...That must be what Kega was talking about. Her head lowered. So that dumb ass thought he could just come here and take whatever he wanted? Look at the size of these dudes. She looked over the guards who were decked out in all different kinds of shiny armor. But... how did he escape so easily... Taiga gave Cygnus another look-over. Could this be the guy he attacked?

"A king huh... sounds pretty important and stuff. Ya sure ya should just be walkin' around out here by yerself?" Taiga crossed her arms. Surely this guy couldn'ta been that easy ta take down, if he's brave enough to go alone even after going through that. He don't look that injured. Maybe Kega was lying...


"It is a shame when the innocents are forced to atone for the selfish actions of one man." Cygnus paid attention only to the path he was walking, a bit surprised that the girl had fallen silent after being so abrasive previously. Maybe her statements had conjured memories; he knew that essence very well, and decided it was best not to bother her. The wingulls chirped up above, all and all it was peaceful in the kingdom on a warm day like this, even though he was anything but at ease like his surroundings.

He winced when her voice shattered his silent appreciations, but made no comment to condemn her. "I am fine," He came in reply with a tone just as cold as the other times he had answered her, icy and resentful of trivial conversation. He was not sure why, but he had a strange feeling about this girl as if her presence was an expected, but distant one. Randomly, he turned and faced her with a serious expression.

'What is the reason you have come here?" He began, "To escape? Or is it something more? I am no fool, so do not attempt to lie to me."
Cygnus
Cygnus
Vela
Vela

Posts Posts : 109
Battle Points Battle Points : 26225

Back to top Go down

Stage 1: A Fresh Start (Rp here) - Page 37 Empty Re: Stage 1: A Fresh Start (Rp here)

Post  reshiramsama on Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:02 pm

Lumin wrote:
MaxieMarieHawke wrote:


"O-Oh... Right... so it's still day time eheheheheh," Aura nervously rubbed her neck, looking around with a few shivers in her bones. She had sworn she had saw something, there was no doubt. An unwelcoming presence at that -- although, something about its scent seemed familiar... She just couldn't seem to remember where she had ever witnessed it.

"Haunting.. Synclair..." Aura pondered, looking up at the statue of Arceus, wondering what such a deity as himself would think about all of them coming here to fix it. Was he grateful? Happy? It was hard to comprehend that something so... true, but at the same time, barely existent, would bother to recognize the actions from the remnants of his world. Aura looked around at the burnt earth, her gaze falling. I am sure Arceus will haunt me too, after I destroyed all of his beautiful flowers. She bit her lip and tried not to tear up, so she turned quickly away and looked out of the direction from the others.

Aura heard the rush of Naomi's footsteps in the distance, and her voice break through the silence between puzzled friends. When she mentioned icy wings, her heart seemed to skip a beat. Aura perked her head up, feeling the light grip of a headache as she tried to recall anything that had to do with it. I don't think that... he could still be around if Cygnus banished him... right? It was a seal that only someone as powerful as brother could break...

"Heeheh, maybe I have caused everyone to over analyze, let's not be worried." Aura turned around, obviously strangely chipper as she waved her hands defensively. "We should move on, like Lord Lumin says! Hmmm, this is a big world, what kind of places should we go to next?" Aura gave a forced smile, letting her wings droop behind her. "A-aah..it's hot... maybe the heat is getting to me... hehh hehh hehh.."
reshiramsama
reshiramsama
Admin
Admin

Posts Posts : 140
Battle Points Battle Points : 35616

Back to top Go down

Stage 1: A Fresh Start (Rp here) - Page 37 Empty Re: Stage 1: A Fresh Start (Rp here)

Post  Synclair on Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:42 am

ShironaJohanna wrote:
Rowena was frightened by the newcomer. Her mouth opened and closed, she couldn't say a word until later.

Sparkling green eyes met red....

"W-What d-do you m-mean?" She stepped back when she saw him. It was kinda a bad situation for her. Is he going to eat me? Thought the Shaymin.

A while later... Rowena spoke up :"Uh... I'm sorry but I have to fulfilled my dad's wish, he's old and no longer can travel. You have a daddy, too, right? So please understand me"

She flinched... This was a strange land, not Vela! Rowena prepared her feet to run away if she must...
Synclair laughed when the Shaymin responded with her answer. "You really don't know what you gotten yourself into, do you? This land is the last place you would want to be. Judging from your possible experience in fighting, you would get mugged in a instant around in the streets." He knelt in front of her to get a closer look into her eyes.

"However, it seems your soul is telling me that you came here on good intentions, not to cause any trouble in the land..." He paused for a moment before standing up again with his back towards her. "Tell you what, you look for what it is you are needing and I'll escort you from the shadows. Wouldn't want the lower class people to get a wise idea on you now would we?" He continued to walk forward, looking back at her. "No I don't have one as the answer to your earlier question... Shall we go then?"
Synclair
Synclair
Corvus
Corvus

Posts Posts : 28
Battle Points Battle Points : 25330

Back to top Go down

Stage 1: A Fresh Start (Rp here) - Page 37 Empty Re: Stage 1: A Fresh Start (Rp here)

Post  ShironaJohanna on Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:53 am

Synclair wrote:
ShironaJohanna wrote:
Rowena was frightened by the newcomer. Her mouth opened and closed, she couldn't say a word until later.

Sparkling green eyes met red....

"W-What d-do you m-mean?" She stepped back when she saw him. It was kinda a bad situation for her. Is he going to eat me? Thought the Shaymin.

A while later... Rowena spoke up :"Uh... I'm sorry but I have to fulfilled my dad's wish, he's old and no longer can travel. You have a daddy, too, right? So please understand me"

She flinched... This was a strange land, not Vela! Rowena prepared her feet to run away if she must...
Synclair laughed when the Shaymin responded with her answer. "You really don't know what you gotten yourself into, do you? This land is the last place you would want to be. Judging from your possible experience in fighting, you would get mugged in a instant around in the streets." He knelt in front of her to get a closer look into her eyes.

"However, it seems your soul is telling me that you came here on good intentions, not to cause any trouble in the land..." He paused for a moment before standing up again with his back towards her. "Tell you what, you look for what it is you are needing and I'll escort you from the shadows. Wouldn't want the lower class people to get a wise idea on you now would we?" He continued to walk forward, looking back at her. "No I don't have one as the answer to your earlier question... Shall we go then?"


Rowena was still frightened, she kept shaking her head with wide eyes. Those red eyes... Rowena thought as she felt a shiver through her skins.

"Ah... Uh... Yes... I-I think I will go, then" Something prevented the Shaymin from speaking normally. It took her a long time to stand up and walk but she still kept the distance between her and the Giratina.
ShironaJohanna
ShironaJohanna
Vela
Vela

Posts Posts : 103
Battle Points Battle Points : 26271

Back to top Go down

Stage 1: A Fresh Start (Rp here) - Page 37 Empty Re: Stage 1: A Fresh Start (Rp here)

Post  Synclair on Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:23 pm

Synclair continued to walk till he saw the nearest town appear over the horizon. He stopped suddenly and looked back at the Shaymin. "You take the lead now and I'll follow you from a distance."
Synclair
Synclair
Corvus
Corvus

Posts Posts : 28
Battle Points Battle Points : 25330

Back to top Go down

Stage 1: A Fresh Start (Rp here) - Page 37 Empty Re: Stage 1: A Fresh Start (Rp here)

Post  ShironaJohanna on Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:58 am

Synclair wrote:Synclair continued to walk till he saw the nearest town appear over the horizon. He stopped suddenly and looked back at the Shaymin. "You take the lead now and I'll follow you from a distance."

Rowena walked with the strange man until he stopped and she had to face those red eyes again... She looked away to cut the eyes contact, still feeling a little shiver on her skin. "Uh... Yeah, Okay..." The Shaymin felt a little warmer since the Giratina said something nice.

She walked a long the street, trying to hold back her wings 'caused she saw a lot of homeless people here, Rowena didn't want to cause trouble. The Shaymin looked back to make sure that the Giratina is still there, at least she thought he was nice. Suddenly, while Rowena was walking without noticing, she pumped into another man who looked like a bully. Rowena screamed and jumped back, Rowena just fired an Energy Ball and hid herself in her thick hair.
ShironaJohanna
ShironaJohanna
Vela
Vela

Posts Posts : 103
Battle Points Battle Points : 26271

Back to top Go down

Stage 1: A Fresh Start (Rp here) - Page 37 Empty Re: Stage 1: A Fresh Start (Rp here)

Post  Monsūn Kaze on Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:48 pm

((Just gonna restart my last post cause it sucke xDD))

Monsun wandered towards an attached area to the library where it had a door to the outside, one where those who wished to get air could go. Instantly after opening it, she felt the bone chilling Reese enter the room and shivered, placing her hands in the opposite arm to shield her from ten old. Her clothes weren't particularly made for winter, and they were the only clothes she had. However, she accepted it and sat beside the window since it was a bit stuffy. After all, no one else was in the library to object. The Flygon crossed her legs and opened the book, as if she were by a fireplace. Though, just as she did, fire some reason, she began thinking of the first time she had met Cygnus as well as Lumin and lightly blushed, placing the book to her head to find her burning cheeks. "That was so embarrassing..." Monsun murmured, her ears turning a shade of red. Not to mention after that he had helped her out quite a lot and had even...she flushed, lightly giggling to herself. "Now, now, tis not the time for such trivial memories." She told herself, blushing as she thought.
Monsūn Kaze
Monsūn Kaze
Vela
Vela

Posts Posts : 157
Battle Points Battle Points : 27200

Back to top Go down

Stage 1: A Fresh Start (Rp here) - Page 37 Empty Re: Stage 1: A Fresh Start (Rp here)

Post  Taiga on Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:47 pm

Cygnus wrote:
Taiga wrote:
Cygnus wrote:



He winced as he felt her tail poke against him, and was a bit relieved when she had strutted a few inches further in the direction away from him. It was a little difficult to understand her accent, only proving further she was definitely not from here. Listening to the woman describe her home, he narrowed his gaze. "You are no doubt from Corvus, then, if that is what you say." He looked onwards, only able to see the silhouette of the ashen lands from where they stood. The sea kept them separated with great duty. "You traveled a long way."

He turned his heel and began to walk back towards the palace, somewhat day dreaming to himself yet again, but disrupted when the question of his crown arose. He had not really bothered to remember its presence since he had grown so accustomed to using it, and never really thought of its meaning. Only to signify a title - raise under the belief that titles were earned and not merely given - sometimes he felt unworthy to wear it, never having truly surpassed his father with a rightful declaration. He was silent for a moment, before half-glancing backwards at her from over his shoulder as a parting notion. "I guess it is just an ornament... suitable for a king."


"Yeah, yeah... It ain't the best thing ta go around braggin' about, but ya know people know it when they see it. I guess... it's just our build." She spoke as she looked around at all the different beach goers, who seemed carefree. She'd love a lifestyle like that. Perking her ears up she heard the man turn away. He gave her a subtle look, but seemed like he was still kind of out of it. He is pretty cute. She snickered to herself and followed behind him a couple feet as her eyes hit the palace. ...That must be what Kega was talking about. Her head lowered. So that dumb ass thought he could just come here and take whatever he wanted? Look at the size of these dudes. She looked over the guards who were decked out in all different kinds of shiny armor. But... how did he escape so easily... Taiga gave Cygnus another look-over. Could this be the guy he attacked?

"A king huh... sounds pretty important and stuff. Ya sure ya should just be walkin' around out here by yerself?" Taiga crossed her arms. Surely this guy couldn'ta been that easy ta take down, if he's brave enough to go alone even after going through that. He don't look that injured. Maybe Kega was lying...


"It is a shame when the innocents are forced to atone for the selfish actions of one man." Cygnus paid attention only to the path he was walking, a bit surprised that the girl had fallen silent after being so abrasive previously. Maybe her statements had conjured memories; he knew that essence very well, and decided it was best not to bother her. The wingulls chirped up above, all and all it was peaceful in the kingdom on a warm day like this, even though he was anything but at ease like his surroundings.

He winced when her voice shattered his silent appreciations, but made no comment to condemn her. "I am fine," He came in reply with a tone just as cold as the other times he had answered her, icy and resentful of trivial conversation. He was not sure why, but he had a strange feeling about this girl as if her presence was an expected, but distant one. Randomly, he turned and faced her with a serious expression.

'What is the reason you have come here?" He began, "To escape? Or is it something more? I am no fool, so do not attempt to lie to me."


"Aaahe? Ya think ya can dumb that down by about... fifty percent?" Taiga snickered as she started twitching the tip of her tail. Man, this guy's a real smarty. Prob'ly one'a them people who get real mad if yer ain't sittin' with 'proper posture.' She stared at the back of his head, letting her eyes trail down to get a glimpse of the big black wings that set behind him. "Escape? Heh, there is no escapin' from where I came. Ya can travel around the whole world, and ya can even move to a different place, but them memories are gonna cling to you like a leech and suck out all yer happiness no matter what ya try to do to get away from it." Her ears flattened as she almost crashed into him from him stopping so soon. She stared at his golden eyes not sure why he was looking so serious. Lyin', eh, so he's on'ta me that fast... Smarty, She mocked from her previous comment.

"Yo, alright... I'll tell ya, but yer can't get mad at me." She sighed and gave in. "I was havin' an alright time thievin' around Corvus, ya know, that's the only way ya survive there. I won't lie to ya, like ya said. But..." She lowered her head and shrugged her shoulders. "Suddenly, that dumb ass Kega ran into me. I knew he was up ta no good. He told me about what he'd done, somethin' real bad - somethin' to Vela, it rubbed me the wrong way I guess." She clasped her right hand over her left arm, rubbing it uncomfortably. "I came here ta see what's goin' on. Corvus already gots a lot of problems, I didn't want'ya guys ta bring an army over there or somethin', ya know, we just might not make it if ya did. The people there're already sufferin', they don't deserve'ta suffer anymore. And here came this idiot, messin' things up all over again, damn, he's so stupid!" Taiga stomped her foot and growled, the fur on her tail standing up. "He said he'd attacked the leader, but if that's yer, then yer don't look so hurt. I thought maybe he's lyin, that guy is a real prick, no way he could'a done somethin' like that. But... like I said... Maybe he could'a. That's why I came here. Corvus is already branded on me like ball and chain," She sighed, "There ain't no such thing as me gettin' a chance to stay somewhere outside'a the borders. Ya know? So I thought.... better make the most of what I got, better try to save what I have, little by little, just enough that I could'a maybe made a difference fer everybody. Ya know..." She winced as she stared at the ground, but immediately looked up at him afterwards. "No... ya don't know. Yer a king, ya don't know what it's like ta suffer, ya don't know what it's like ta live in a land where nothin' grows, yer all pampered princesses, and ya don't care about nobody else!" There was obvious hurt in her eyes. She paused for a long moment and brought her hand over her face. "What the hell am'I yellin' at ya fer... That ain't gonna get nothin' done, neither..."
Taiga
Taiga
Corvus
Corvus

Posts Posts : 22
Battle Points Battle Points : 25331

Back to top Go down

Stage 1: A Fresh Start (Rp here) - Page 37 Empty Re: Stage 1: A Fresh Start (Rp here)

Post  Cygnus on Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:21 am

Taiga wrote:



"Kega?" Cygnus raised a brow as inquiry. He remembered the rogue from earlier that week, still he could see the details clear in his mind from the man's face, hidden by that strange veil he wore. Cygnus shifted uneasily as the woman gave him the details. So she knew of him? Could it be that she was an accomplice? What was she doing here? Questions raided his mind unwillingly as he could feel himself at growing unease - not something that was normal for him being one of disciplined composure. It would seem that his attacker had affected him in some way. Cygnus scolded himself in his head. How dare you be so weak... He growled lowly and tried to shake the thoughts away.

"Your counterpart told you the truth." He said simply. He had seemed to have healed rapidly, the gash reducing to just another scar as a remnant reminder of his failures. "However... his foolishness does not justify another war."

Cygnus listened to the rest of her story and observed her as she paused in the silence, feeling her eyes intrude on his vision. He flicked his gaze to catch a glimpse of something else while he listened to the rest of her venting. There was no reason for him to explain his life story to a stranger, did he know of suffering? What a strange question. Suffering - an entity that had walked beside him and held his hand his entire life, he gave a faint yet rare smile, and let it fade when the strange woman shifted and wiped away her pained expression. Cygnus adjusted his shoulders and shifted the weight from his wings, not sure what to say to her; moreso, not sure where to begin.

Cygnus shook his head, and turned his heel to continue on his path.

"You are... certainly outspoken."
Cygnus
Cygnus
Vela
Vela

Posts Posts : 109
Battle Points Battle Points : 26225

Back to top Go down

Stage 1: A Fresh Start (Rp here) - Page 37 Empty Re: Stage 1: A Fresh Start (Rp here)

Post  Taiga on Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:30 pm

Cygnus wrote:
Taiga wrote:



"Kega?" Cygnus raised a brow as inquiry. He remembered the rogue from earlier that week, still he could see the details clear in his mind from the man's face, hidden by that strange veil he wore. Cygnus shifted uneasily as the woman gave him the details. So she knew of him? Could it be that she was an accomplice? What was she doing here? Questions raided his mind unwillingly as he could feel himself at growing unease - not something that was normal for him being one of disciplined composure. It would seem that his attacker had affected him in some way. Cygnus scolded himself in his head. How dare you be so weak... He growled lowly and tried to shake the thoughts away.

"Your counterpart told you the truth." He said simply. He had seemed to have healed rapidly, the gash reducing to just another scar as a remnant reminder of his failures. "However... his foolishness does not justify another war."

Cygnus listened to the rest of her story and observed her as she paused in the silence, feeling her eyes intrude on his vision. He flicked his gaze to catch a glimpse of something else while he listened to the rest of her venting. There was no reason for him to explain his life story to a stranger, did he know of suffering? What a strange question. Suffering - an entity that had walked beside him and held his hand his entire life, he gave a faint yet rare smile, and let it fade when the strange woman shifted and wiped away her pained expression. Cygnus adjusted his shoulders and shifted the weight from his wings, not sure what to say to her; moreso, not sure where to begin.

Cygnus shook his head, and turned his heel to continue on his path.

"You are... certainly outspoken."

"Ya don't look like it phased ya much." Taiga flattened her ears in disbelief, then again considering the way this guy seemed to be in one of those I-don't-really-wanna-talk-about-it moods, she didn't press it any further. Kega must not have been successful as he let on. She released a sigh in relief that there wasn't going to be another outbreak. One less thing to worry about.
Taiga stopped noticing the guy was doin' that day-dreamin' thing again, standing there with that absent expression on his face. She waved her hands in front of him. "Yo, ya alright there, partner? Yer makin' that face ag'in like yer in another world." Taiga tilted her head thoughtfully and snickered when he shook his head and turned around. When he complimented her she seemed confused but felt her cheeks warm up. She hid her fluster in his disappearing shadow as she noticed he was walkin off again. She stomped her foot and crossed her arms.
"Yer so rude, ya know! Who said I was done talkin' to ya?" She huffed frustratedly. "I thought kings'n'queens were all about manners and whatnot. Sheesh!"
Taiga
Taiga
Corvus
Corvus

Posts Posts : 22
Battle Points Battle Points : 25331

Back to top Go down

Stage 1: A Fresh Start (Rp here) - Page 37 Empty Re: Stage 1: A Fresh Start (Rp here)

Post  Monsūn Kaze on Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:56 pm

((If I'm interrupting just ignore my post))

Monsun had at some point left the castle walls, only to notice that Cygnus was talking to some other person; a girl. The Flygon waited, watching until it seemed the conversation had ended, and the violet-haired girl had grown a bit angered since he had ignored her. She quickly trotted towards him, ears flattened. "Cygnus, is something the matter?" The emerald-haired Pokemon asked, gripping his hand, frowning. The Rayquaza seemed upset.
Monsūn Kaze
Monsūn Kaze
Vela
Vela

Posts Posts : 157
Battle Points Battle Points : 27200

Back to top Go down

Stage 1: A Fresh Start (Rp here) - Page 37 Empty Re: Stage 1: A Fresh Start (Rp here)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 37 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 35, 36, 37

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum