Unova League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stage 1: A Fresh Start (Rp here)

+27
ecat5566
Tenga
Kega
Lugia-Pon
Little Mai
Takara Yamada
Synclair
OshawottMui
Kuro
Cloverlace
ShironaJohanna
Leslie
Genji
Peyton the Aggron
Hiyashitorita
Chiro
Arcadia
Taiga
Monsūn Kaze
Lumin
Orin
Gerard
MaxieMarieHawke
Celeste
Sutexii
Cygnus
reshiramsama
31 posters

Page 18 of 37 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 37  Next

Go down

Stage 1: A Fresh Start (Rp here) - Page 18 Empty Re: Stage 1: A Fresh Start (Rp here)

Post  MaxieMarieHawke Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:36 am

"Naomi is beautiful when she draws her blade..." Yoru then coughed. "But that aside, do you really want to give them more of a reason to dislike you? You'll only prove them right by waging a war.. Perhaps things could be done in the shadows. If only we had someone they trusted, but someone you can manipulate. I hear the girls in Vela are quite cute." Yoru relaxed back as the panties slipped from his pocket without him knowing it. Pink and lacy was in clear view to Lumin.
MaxieMarieHawke
MaxieMarieHawke
Ara
Ara

Posts Posts : 330
Battle Points Battle Points : 46067

Back to top Go down

Stage 1: A Fresh Start (Rp here) - Page 18 Empty Re: Stage 1: A Fresh Start (Rp here)

Post  Cygnus Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:37 am

Monsūn Kaze wrote:
Kuro wrote:
MaxieMarieHawke wrote:

(its alright ^^ sorry its short, should we transition to tomorrow?)

Cygnus bit his lip again, looking away and up towards the sky. It seemed like a few more hours before it would become morning. He tried to close his eyes, but he could only think about the worst. Things would be better once they could go home. He heard more rustling, lifting his head he blinked and caught glimpse of Naomi and Kuro. He rose and greeted them excitedly. "You are alright?" He looked towards Kuro, "Where is Gerard?" He looked around, wondering if the boy was doing okay as well.

He heard Naomi asking the same thing. His gaze fell, starting to become irritated. "If he does not come back, then fine." He turned away, his wings falling back as he day dreamed towards the horizon. "I am leaving first thing tomorrow. He has until then."
Cygnus
Cygnus
Vela
Vela

Posts Posts : 109
Battle Points Battle Points : 43485

Back to top Go down

Post  MaxieMarieHawke Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:44 am

((Naomi's part))

"I'm sure he's fine if Kuro came back unscathed. I'd still like to discuss the alliance with you as a leader. Perhaps I could travel to Vela. The orphanage will be fine...Even though this will probably be the longest I've been away from the orphans..." Naomi didn't like leaving the orphanage, but she knew she could rely on the other adults to handle things.
MaxieMarieHawke
MaxieMarieHawke
Ara
Ara

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:50 am

Kuro looked over to Naomi. " He should be fine as long as he does not go messing with anything." He sighed realizing he should have told Orin the same thing. "If you like I can go back to the Orphanage and look after the kids." He said with a tired smile. His mind was else where at the moment.
Kuro
Kuro
Vela
Vela

Posts Posts : 25
Battle Points Battle Points : 42540

Back to top Go down

Post  MaxieMarieHawke Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:52 am

"I bet the children will be glad to see you again. I'm sure we'll know something if he returns." Naomi gave a long sigh as she caught up with Cygnus and the others.
MaxieMarieHawke
MaxieMarieHawke
Ara
Ara

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:57 am

Kuro smiled and waved her off. "Right. Time to go deal with a bunch of kids~" he smiled. He really did need to visit them more often. He started to head off towards the orphanage.
Kuro
Kuro
Vela
Vela

Posts Posts : 25
Battle Points Battle Points : 42540

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerard Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:40 pm

Synclair wrote:When Lumin left the room, Synclair laughed quietly to himself. "It's good to see I'm not the only one who believes that Arceus is not so great as everyone claims to be. If they adore their god so much, I'll give them a special shrine that they can adore alright. "His eyes shined with delight at the thought of the possibility of doing so. "Shall blood be spilled on their fertile lands, or will most hope for a non-casualty biding? Either way, I'm dying to finally see some action for once." He walked to the window and flew out to the very top of the tower as he perched himself on it, beginning to laugh maniacally to himself. "Soon..." His eyes looked toward the horizon as he waited for the sun to rise.

Gerard was looking over the city from a balcony on the tower. It wasn't as bad as he thought, and the volcano was pretty cool as well. He stared off into the distance when Synclair flew by him. It surprised Gerard and caused him to jump back, but the other pokemon kept flying to alight himself on the top of the tower. Gerard heard him say "soon" and wondered what he talked about. He shrugged and went back down the stairs to find a Mightyena. Gerard wondered if he should approach the other or not.
Gerard
Gerard
Vela
Vela

Posts Posts : 185
Battle Points Battle Points : 44383

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumin Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:17 pm

MaxieMarieHawke wrote:"Naomi is beautiful when she draws her blade..." Yoru then coughed. "But that aside, do you really want to give them more of a reason to dislike you? You'll only prove them right by waging a war.. Perhaps things could be done in the shadows. If only we had someone they trusted, but someone you can manipulate. I hear the girls in Vela are quite cute." Yoru relaxed back as the panties slipped from his pocket without him knowing it. Pink and lacy was in clear view to Lumin.

"From where I was standing, I cant say a woman preparing to draw a blade toward me is not that beautiful..." He rolled his eyes slightly at Yoru, that man sure could go on and on about this woman, it was as if his mind was corrupt by the very image of her or something. "Yoru I dont think it matters anymore, they dont seem to believe our people can be good, and I'm not going to just sit by and watch as my people are slowly dying from hunger or lack of homes and money..."

He glanced up at the door just then, just for a moment, because he was sure Gerard was wandering around the halls that lead to his room. "Anyway...what else am I supposed to do as a leader...? I didnt even want this job in the first place" He sighed to himself and looked toward Yoru in time to catch sight of him and his stash. "I'm going to have to bust all the walls down and rebuild them again soon so you stop spying on those women, what is the matter with you? This is hardly the time to go spying on women and stealing their underwear"
Lumin
Lumin
Corvus
Corvus

Posts Posts : 186
Battle Points Battle Points : 44339

Back to top Go down

Post  MaxieMarieHawke Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:37 pm

Lumin wrote:
MaxieMarieHawke wrote:"Naomi is beautiful when she draws her blade..." Yoru then coughed. "But that aside, do you really want to give them more of a reason to dislike you? You'll only prove them right by waging a war.. Perhaps things could be done in the shadows. If only we had someone they trusted, but someone you can manipulate. I hear the girls in Vela are quite cute." Yoru relaxed back as the panties slipped from his pocket without him knowing it. Pink and lacy was in clear view to Lumin.

"From where I was standing, I cant say a woman preparing to draw a blade toward me is not that beautiful..." He rolled his eyes slightly at Yoru, that man sure could go on and on about this woman, it was as if his mind was corrupt by the very image of her or something. "Yoru I dont think it matters anymore, they dont seem to believe our people can be good, and I'm not going to just sit by and watch as my people are slowly dying from hunger or lack of homes and money..."

He glanced up at the door just then, just for a moment, because he was sure Gerard was wandering around the halls that lead to his room. "Anyway...what else am I supposed to do as a leader...? I didnt even want this job in the first place" He sighed to himself and looked toward Yoru in time to catch sight of him and his stash. "I'm going to have to bust all the walls down and rebuild them again soon so you stop spying on those women, what is the matter with you? This is hardly the time to go spying on women and stealing their underwear"

"Then why did you become the leader in the first place? If you really think this will help, then I won't stop you." He then noticed what Lumin was staring at. Freaking out, he stashed them away. "I-I wasn't spying on women. This underwear is mine. It's my dirty little secret revealed." Yoru also wanted to lighten Lumin's mood while hiding his fixation.
MaxieMarieHawke
MaxieMarieHawke
Ara
Ara

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumin Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:03 pm

MaxieMarieHawke wrote:

"Then why did you become the leader in the first place? If you really think this will help, then I won't stop you." He then noticed what Lumin was staring at. Freaking out, he stashed them away. "I-I wasn't spying on women. This underwear is mine. It's my dirty little secret revealed." Yoru also wanted to lighten Lumin's mood while hiding his fixation.

Lumin sighed and rubbed the back of his neck, why did being a leader have to be so stressful? When he was young, he thought being a leader would be pretty easy, having people come to you at your beck and call, having guards to fight for you, but this region was so dead that it really didnt have much to offer him for help.

Shaking his head at Yoru's question, he gave off a rather phony smirk. "I dont know...when I was a kid, I guess I thought that by taking up the position...I'd be able to give everyone a better life then what I had...Stupid childhood dream got to me I guess.."

When Yoru claimed that the underwear was his, Lumin could only raise an eyebrow at him and gawk. "If that's your dirty secret, I think I need a new childhood friend" He smirked slightly and shook his head at him. "You really should give those women a break..I dont know how you're getting to their stuff, but one of these days you're gonna get caught"
Lumin
Lumin
Corvus
Corvus

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerard Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:11 pm

Lumin wrote:
MaxieMarieHawke wrote:

Lumin sighed and rubbed the back of his neck, why did being a leader have to be so stressful? When he was young, he thought being a leader would be pretty easy, having people come to you at your beck and call, having guards to fight for you, but this region was so dead that it really didnt have much to offer him for help.

Shaking his head at Yoru's question, he gave off a rather phony smirk. "I dont know...when I was a kid, I guess I thought that by taking up the position...I'd be able to give everyone a better life then what I had...Stupid childhood dream got to me I guess.."

When Yoru claimed that the underwear was his, Lumin could only raise an eyebrow at him and gawk. "If that's your dirty secret, I think I need a new childhood friend" He smirked slightly and shook his head at him. "You really should give those women a break..I dont know how you're getting to their stuff, but one of these days you're gonna get caught"

Gerard stood there for a bit half listening to what they were saying, but really trying to figure out what to do. He decided he saw enough and should just head home. He poked his head into the door and addressed Lumin, "Hey, I'm going to go now. Thanks for letting me have a look around. I appreciate it."
Gerard
Gerard
Vela
Vela

Back to top Go down

Post  MaxieMarieHawke Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:35 pm

Lumin wrote:
MaxieMarieHawke wrote:

"A childhood dream is better than no dream at all. You've come this far, why stop now? You'll have to do something before you won't have anyone to rule." Yoru took a deep breath before he continued. "Women are beautiful creatures...Somebody has to take it. I've not been caught yet. It's not like they know I'm doing it. I doubt you can find a friend like me." He gave a light chuckle. "So what plans do you have for getting the plate that may or may not be in the Shrine?"
MaxieMarieHawke
MaxieMarieHawke
Ara
Ara

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumin Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:47 pm

Lumin was just about to respond to Yoru when Gerard had come in, his eyes glancing over to the Keldeo before shifting and pulling something out of his desk. Walking back over to Gerard, he placed to strange bells in his hand made of hollowed nut shells. "One for you, and one for Monsun...I requested you give her something from me earlier if you remember....if anything happens in the future and I am fighting with one of your group for whatever reason...ring the bell, I will retreat...but I will only accept it once from each bell, use them wisely....you can also use them to call me if help is needed in emergency" He nodded to Gerard before slowly wandering back over to his desk and sitting down. "I wont hold it against you if you tell your friends your findings of my home...only because you took the chance to look deeply into what the city was really like before throwing around accusations"

With that, he turned his attention back to Yoru and grinned at him, he could be such an odd man at times, especially for his age. "I dont know Yoru...I think your day is coming soon, I mean, the girls cant ignore their things disappearing forever...besides, what would your girlfriend think..?" He smirked then, obviously picking on Yoru about Naomi. He didnt even bother to answer about the plate or the shrine because he still wasnt too sure yet.

"If possible...I would like to avoid travelling through the capital...but that means passing over a river, I can fly, and so can Orin...but what would you do?"
Lumin
Lumin
Corvus
Corvus

Back to top Go down

Post  MaxieMarieHawke Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:53 pm

Yoru coughed, knowing he was stuck. "Well, I can run and swim. How else do you think I get to Ara? I've got a boat made to cross the river." Yoru took a glance at Gerard. He could tell immediately that Gerard was also a Fighting type. "Are you sure we can trust Gerard? I'd really hate to see what moves he has," Yoru said with a nervous chuckled.
MaxieMarieHawke
MaxieMarieHawke
Ara
Ara

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerard Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:08 am

Lumin wrote:Lumin was just about to respond to Yoru when Gerard had come in, his eyes glancing over to the Keldeo before shifting and pulling something out of his desk. Walking back over to Gerard, he placed to strange bells in his hand made of hollowed nut shells. "One for you, and one for Monsun...I requested you give her something from me earlier if you remember....if anything happens in the future and I am fighting with one of your group for whatever reason...ring the bell, I will retreat...but I will only accept it once from each bell, use them wisely....you can also use them to call me if help is needed in emergency" He nodded to Gerard before slowly wandering back over to his desk and sitting down. "I wont hold it against you if you tell your friends your findings of my home...only because you took the chance to look deeply into what the city was really like before throwing around accusations"

With that, he turned his attention back to Yoru and grinned at him, he could be such an odd man at times, especially for his age. "I dont know Yoru...I think your day is coming soon, I mean, the girls cant ignore their things disappearing forever...besides, what would your girlfriend think..?" He smirked then, obviously picking on Yoru about Naomi. He didnt even bother to answer about the plate or the shrine because he still wasnt too sure yet.

"If possible...I would like to avoid travelling through the capital...but that means passing over a river, I can fly, and so can Orin...but what would you do?"

Gerard took the bells and headed out of Corvus. It was dark and the alleys were even darker, causing Gerard to quicken his pace. Once out of the city, he made his way to the waters edge and stared at the reflection of the moon. It was bright and illuminated the shallow bottom where Remoraid and Magikarp same about. Taking one step onto the water's surface, he crossed the lake into Vela territory. Once there, he made his way to his tent; ready to face whatever was in store for him the next day.

(Trying to help get to the next day)
Gerard
Gerard
Vela
Vela

Back to top Go down

Post  MaxieMarieHawke Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:22 am

Yoru stretched his arms and looked at Lumin. "I bet you're tired. Why don't you rest for now and deal with things tomorrow? It's been a long day. A leader needs to be healthy for his people after all." He often worried about Lumin despite his shenanigans.
MaxieMarieHawke
MaxieMarieHawke
Ara
Ara

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumin Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:32 am

Lumin watched Gerard leave, hoping that the extra bell would indeed get to Monsun, she seemed to get in trouble here and there so surely it would be useful for her someday. Either way, he was sure they would find a use for them at some point, whether it be to save themselves from a battle or not.

Inhaling deeply, Lumin let out a heavy sigh and layed his arms on his desk and used them as a pillow as he sat there looking a cross between boredom and exhaustion from his last trip. His eyes peered over toward Yoru when the idea of him swimming came up. "As long as you dont shake the water off yourself like some mutt that just rolled around in a dirty puddle...I cant have myself getting wet due to a mistake my friend made"

He smirked a little, still laying against his desk in that same way. "Gerard may seem strange...but I guarantee his first thought is not of bringing harm to us...he could have knocked me down rather easily during my last trip, he made it clear he knew of my weakness...but it wasnt to threaten me, it was to warn a girl of what the consequences would be if my wings did get wet..." He thought about it for a moment before shrugging. "Whether he turns on us or not in the end, it doesnt matter, he is not of our faction, so it would only be natural if it happened like that"

After explaining the situation of Gerard, Lumin sat up straight and stood from his desk to wander over to his bed, sitting on the edge of it and nodding. "I am tired, but I dont think I'll be getting much rest after tomorrow anyway, so I dont see the difference whether I sleep or not right now..." It was just then he realized Orin was probebly lost in the towers somewhere. "If you're wandering the towers at some point, could you find Orin for me and make sure he hasnt gotten himself lost in the wrong parts of the tower...? I wouldnt want people getting the wrong idea of the kid"
Lumin
Lumin
Corvus
Corvus

Back to top Go down

Post  MaxieMarieHawke Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:39 am

"Sure, thing. Just know your subjects are here to help." Yoru had a brief thought about corrupting Orin, but he shook it off. He gave one last glance at Lumin. "Rest up. Got a busy schedule ahead." Yoru then set off to find Orin. He wandered around the towers for a while until he saw the library. "Orin, are you all right?" Yoru called into the library.

((Naomi))

Naomi's body forced her to sleep. It may have been from how she adapted to a regular sleep schedule at the orphanage.
MaxieMarieHawke
MaxieMarieHawke
Ara
Ara

Back to top Go down

Post  Orin Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:17 am

MaxieMarieHawke wrote:"Sure, thing. Just know your subjects are here to help." Yoru had a brief thought about corrupting Orin, but he shook it off. He gave one last glance at Lumin. "Rest up. Got a busy schedule ahead." Yoru then set off to find Orin. He wandered around the towers for a while until he saw the library. "Orin, are you all right?" Yoru called into the library.

((Naomi))

Naomi's body forced her to sleep. It may have been from how she adapted to a regular sleep schedule at the orphanage.

Orin looked up from a book he had been reading. He had no idea who was calling him but he guessed it was someone Lumin had sent. He set down the book and walked towards the voice. "Um yeah that's me.." He said quietly. He looked over at the Pokemon who was now in the room with him. "I am guessing Lumin sent ou to come find me." He said with a small smile. "I get lost easily."
Orin
Orin
Corvus
Corvus

Posts Posts : 106
Battle Points Battle Points : 43541

Back to top Go down

Post  MaxieMarieHawke Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:51 am

"Well, if you need any help, just ask. I know the towers inside and out." Yoru walked further into the library. "But you're enjoying yourself, no? Don't mind Lumin and Synclair. Just..stay out of Synclair's way." Yoru shuddered again at mentioning Synclair. He was starting to like Orin.
MaxieMarieHawke
MaxieMarieHawke
Ara
Ara

Back to top Go down

Post  Orin Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:45 am

MaxieMarieHawke wrote:"Well, if you need any help, just ask. I know the towers inside and out." Yoru walked further into the library. "But you're enjoying yourself, no? Don't mind Lumin and Synclair. Just..stay out of Synclair's way." Yoru shuddered again at mentioning Synclair. He was starting to like Orin.

"Thanks I really apartiacte it." He smiled and looked around the library. "I have always loved books but I don't own very many, so this place is amazing to me." He thought back to the scary looking man he had seen before. "He does seem kinda scary... But Lumin is really nice to me." He smiled. "But who was the other one, the scary one?"
Orin
Orin
Corvus
Corvus

Posts Posts : 106
Battle Points Battle Points : 43541

Back to top Go down

Post  Sutexii Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:26 pm

((I haven't been on here in so long orz. I have no idea whats going on ;n;))

Amaisa sat on the bridge, gazing at the water. The others had wandered in their own directions, and she was alone. She gave a heavy sigh, and closed her eyes. Oh well... so much for the shrine... she thought. She opened her eyes again to see a school of Magikarp rushing through the stream, their golden crests breaking the water to reflect the sun. Summer had been coming to a close, the trees turning brilliant shades of orange and red, floating down to rest on the water. The blazing evening light made everything glow, and Amaisa sighed once more, singing to herself. I wish I could stand here forever...

She crouched down under the rail, sat down, and let her feet dangle in the water. she closed her eyes again, soaking in the sunlight.

Sutexii
Sutexii
Ara
Ara

Posts Posts : 24
Battle Points Battle Points : 42810

Back to top Go down

Post  MaxieMarieHawke Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:27 pm

((Yoru))
"That's Synclair. I hear he's kind of like a last resort and guards the towers...But, don't mind him. He's just mad because his powers are taken away." Yoru felt relieved even though Synclair was still very deadly. "Well, with Lumin's permission of course, feel free to read what you like for now. I'll have a maid prepare a room for you as well."
MaxieMarieHawke
MaxieMarieHawke
Ara
Ara

Back to top Go down

Post  Monsūn Kaze Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:43 pm

Monsun yawned, beginning to nod off until eventually falling asleep onto Cugnus' shoulder. However, it was quickly disturbed when he suddenly moved an she nearly face planted into the floor. The Flygon immediately stumbled to her feet and looked around until noticing that Kuro ha returned with Naomi. "Oh, Kuro! You're finally back!" She purred.
Monsūn Kaze
Monsūn Kaze
Vela
Vela

Posts Posts : 157
Battle Points Battle Points : 44460

Back to top Go down

Post  Cygnus Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:24 am

(sorry, been a bit busy)

Cygnus watched the sun rise, the whole time he'd been lost in thought, still unable to had slept. He took a quick glance at the others, knowing they would feel the heat of morning sun and awake soon too. His gaze lowered, watching Aura turn over in her sleep. Such a funny expression she was making, he lowered his hand to brush the hair out of her face and withdrew it. The power of Arceus lived within the plates such as a heartbeat, with the knowledge of their whereabouts who is to say that he who possessed such objects would also hold the power of a god? Cygnus stared off again. But is it not you who said he is not to blame for the arrogance of man? He growled quietly to himself as his conscious mocked him. Such spite cast in the eyes of your reflection. No... It is sheer desire. When one desires, they seize, and they gain. He heard Aura give a little yawn, and watched as she shifted once more. The question is not what you fight for, but what do you desire?

She lifted her head a little, blinking slowly as she looked up to her big brother with tired blue eyes. He tilted his head a little, bringing a hand up to her cheek as he gave a fond smile. "Good morning." He said, as he stroked her cheek with his thumb, pushing away his thoughts as he watched her bring up a hand to rub her eye. "How do you feel?"

Aura adjusted her wings, stretching them first. "I am okay... Are we going to go home soon?" Aura looked around for Rowena, almost panicking when she didn't see her at first, but when she caught glimpse of Rowena still sleeping her heart eased. Cygnus nodded, "Yes, we will be leaving as soon." He spoke softly, as not to wake the others. He had figured since it was a rough night he would let the others sleep in. Aura scooted a little closer to him and lay her head on his chest, Cygnus wrapped his arms around her and rest his chin on the top of her head. "Soon enough."
Cygnus
Cygnus
Vela
Vela

Posts Posts : 109
Battle Points Battle Points : 43485

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 37 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum