Unova League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stage 1: A Fresh Start (Rp here)

+27
ecat5566
Tenga
Kega
Lugia-Pon
Little Mai
Takara Yamada
Synclair
OshawottMui
Kuro
Cloverlace
ShironaJohanna
Leslie
Genji
Peyton the Aggron
Hiyashitorita
Chiro
Arcadia
Taiga
Monsūn Kaze
Lumin
Orin
Gerard
MaxieMarieHawke
Celeste
Sutexii
Cygnus
reshiramsama
31 posters

Page 19 of 37 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 37  Next

Go down

Stage 1: A Fresh Start (Rp here) - Page 19 Empty Re: Stage 1: A Fresh Start (Rp here)

Post  Lumin Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:42 am

Lumin hadnt exactly gotten to well of a rest during the night, occasionally waking up for a few minutes here and there as the nighttime dragged on. Its not that he was uncomfortable, it just seemed as though his mind was too full to allow him to simply relax. Naturally, by the time it was early morning, he had already awakened from his sleep.

By the time the sun started shining from the far reaches of the sky, beyond his own land, he had been standing at his bedroom window to stare outward toward the far off fields of Ara and the shrine he would soon reach on his next journey. Both hands folded behind himself as he thought deeply about how he would go about reaching the shrine, and searching it for that matter.

It would be a long journey this time, a journey to give his people life and power, food and reason. He could not come back empty handed this time, somehow he would achieve what was needed. "If only there was another way..."
Lumin
Lumin
Corvus
Corvus

Posts Posts : 186
Battle Points Battle Points : 44199

Back to top Go down

Stage 1: A Fresh Start (Rp here) - Page 19 Empty Re: Stage 1: A Fresh Start (Rp here)

Post  ShironaJohanna Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:37 am

Rowena opened her eyes, the stars and the moon had gone, the red sun in the sky shined bright in the morning light.

Today, the Velan would get home, Rowena missed Vela so much, she missed the crystals, the crowded capital and most at all, her parents. The Shaymin got up and turned around, Aura awoke next to her and Cygnus, she whispered "good morning" to the two.

Rowena stood up and yawned, it was a nice sleep. Yesterday, she dreamt of herself laying on a flowers field then the sky turned dark, a snow owl passed by in the Shaymin's sight and she woke up!
Her dream yesterday didn't matter at all...

Rowena opened her bag, took out her Glacidea and quickly turned into her Sky form, she felt a bit short today. She also took out a strange chopstick, this wasn't use for eating, though. The chopstick has a bright green color with some green tiny ropes like a small snake around it from the top to the bottom. It was a wand, not a chopstick at all!

She said to Aura :"Hey Aura, I wanted to show you something. This is the grass wand, it powers up only grass-type moves" Rowena showed the wand to Aura and held it in her arms " I found this while I was walking in the forest when I was young, it is a little bit powerful and I am learning how to use it."

The Shaymin looked around to make sure that no one else here and she murmured :"Magical leaves!".
Some colorful leaves flew out and hit the ground, it made up a very loud noise and it cause Rowena shouted even louder than the noise.
ShironaJohanna
ShironaJohanna
Vela
Vela

Posts Posts : 103
Battle Points Battle Points : 43391

Back to top Go down

Post  Orin Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:05 pm

"Ah thank you." he said with a smile. He followed Yoru to a room. "wow this is alot nicer than my room. Thank you very much." he smiled. He waved goodnight to yoru and closed the door. He got into the bed and quickly fell asleep. He was very slow at waking up the next morning.
Orin
Orin
Corvus
Corvus

Posts Posts : 106
Battle Points Battle Points : 43401

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:16 pm

Monsūn Kaze wrote:Monsun yawned, beginning to nod off until eventually falling asleep onto Cugnus' shoulder. However, it was quickly disturbed when he suddenly moved an she nearly face planted into the floor. The Flygon immediately stumbled to her feet and looked around until noticing that Kuro ha returned with Naomi. "Oh, Kuro! You're finally back!" She purred.

"ah good morning" he said quietly hope you slept well. He sat down near the group. "just thought i should check up on you guys after I got the kids at the orphanage to bed" he said with a smile. "It's not a easy task."
Kuro
Kuro
Vela
Vela

Posts Posts : 25
Battle Points Battle Points : 42400

Back to top Go down

Post  Monsūn Kaze Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:31 pm

Monsun trotted towards him smiling. "Why didn't you come get me? I could've helped you, I'm good with kids." The Flygon stated, entwining her digits with her own as she placed he arms behind her back. "Where's Gerard?" Monsun asked, looking around curiously.
Monsūn Kaze
Monsūn Kaze
Vela
Vela

Posts Posts : 157
Battle Points Battle Points : 44320

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:56 pm

Monsūn Kaze wrote:Monsun trotted towards him smiling. "Why didn't you come get me? I could've helped you, I'm good with kids." The Flygon stated, entwining her digits with her own as she placed he arms behind her back. "Where's Gerard?" Monsun asked, looking around curiously.

"I think he either is still in corvus or he went back to vela... either way i think he will be fine" He smirked a bit. "getting comfortable with cyngus over there~?"
Kuro
Kuro
Vela
Vela

Back to top Go down

Post  MaxieMarieHawke Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:57 pm

((Naomi))
"You might want to hurry over to the orphanage before breakfast. You know how the children can be when waking up," said Naomi with a smirk. She was ready and following Cygnus. It'd been years since she'd even set foot on the Vela. It was a pleasant feeling to be making such an agreement.

((Yoru))
Yoru walked through the halls of the tower to get to Lumin's room. He winked at a few maids. He was wearing a jacket almost similar to Lumin. He always wore his coat when travelling. He paused at Lumin's door to knock. Then he remembered Orin. He stopped a servant. "Would you mind waking up our guest? I wouldn't want him getting left behind." The servant nodded before obeying Yoru's request. Yoru then proceeded to knock on Lumin's door. "Are you awake yet?"
MaxieMarieHawke
MaxieMarieHawke
Ara
Ara

Posts Posts : 330
Battle Points Battle Points : 45927

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:13 am

MaxieMarieHawke wrote:((Naomi))
"You might want to hurry over to the orphanage before breakfast. You know how the children can be when waking up," said Naomi with a smirk. She was ready and following Cygnus. It'd been years since she'd even set foot on the Vela. It was a pleasant feeling to be making such an agreement.

((Yoru))
Yoru walked through the halls of the tower to get to Lumin's room. He winked at a few maids. He was wearing a jacket almost similar to Lumin. He always wore his coat when travelling. He paused at Lumin's door to knock. Then he remembered Orin. He stopped a servant. "Would you mind waking up our guest? I wouldn't want him getting left behind." The servant nodded before obeying Yoru's request. Yoru then proceeded to knock on Lumin's door. "Are you awake yet?"

Kuro sighed. "oh yeah... i promised them berry pancakes today..." he stood back up and waved to Naomi. "You can come with me if you like monsun. I could use your help with the kids" he said with a smile.
Kuro
Kuro
Vela
Vela

Back to top Go down

Post  Monsūn Kaze Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:47 pm

Kuro wrote:
Monsūn Kaze wrote:Monsun trotted towards him smiling. "Why didn't you come get me? I could've helped you, I'm good with kids." The Flygon stated, entwining her digits with her own as she placed he arms behind her back. "Where's Gerard?" Monsun asked, looking around curiously.

"I think he either is still in corvus or he went back to vela... either way i think he will be fine" He smirked a bit. "getting comfortable with cyngus over there~?"

Monsun blushed. "W-What're you saying? I-I just fell asleep waiting for you guys is all!" She pointe out, slapping a hand over his mouth with a chuckle. "Corvus? What're you talking about? He went for a walk remember?" Monsun strained the "walk" part, she didn't want Cygnus stressing and thinking that he was a traitor.
Monsūn Kaze
Monsūn Kaze
Vela
Vela

Posts Posts : 157
Battle Points Battle Points : 44320

Back to top Go down

Post  Takara Yamada Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:10 pm

Tall grass surrounded the cove, a slight breeze shaking the grass. A lightning bold shaped tail stuck straight up, red cheeks sending out small sparks. Takara Yamada looked up from her plant gathering. Her ears twitched. She knew there was a storm approaching. She knew she had to collect her potion materials before it began to rain. If she didn't, the ocean surrounding the cove would rise and drown the plants. Quickly, Takara gathered her remaining plants. Placing them in a small box, she stood up and brushed blades of grass off her yellow knee length dress. Pulling up her red boots, Takara's cheeks crackled once more. The storm was coming closer; she had to get back to the village.

On her way back to the village, it had begun to rain. Takara's ears and tail twitched as rain drops fell onto her blond hair. This rain was getting heavier; the ground was already becoming muddy. Takara sped up her walk to a jog, but tripped on a rock in her path. With a yelp, Takara hit the muddy ground hard. Her box of plants fell out of her hands into the mud.

Takara Yamada
Takara Yamada

Posts Posts : 5
Battle Points Battle Points : 42033

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:49 pm

Monsūn Kaze wrote:
Kuro wrote:

Monsun blushed. "W-What're you saying? I-I just fell asleep waiting for you guys is all!" She pointe out, slapping a hand over his mouth with a chuckle. "Corvus? What're you talking about? He went for a walk remember?" Monsun strained the "walk" part, she didn't want Cygnus stressing and thinking that he was a traitor.

"Right thats what i ment, besides he proabaly finished his walk and headed home for the night" he said catching her hint. He smiled and laughed when he saw her reaction to what he said. "Don't worry~ only teasing~"
Kuro
Kuro
Vela
Vela

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumin Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:50 pm

MaxieMarieHawke wrote:
((Yoru))

Lumin remained standing at his window in a daze until hearing the knock on his door and snapping out of it. Quickly turning to face the door, he remembered that Yoru would probebly come to his room today to start off their plan, he was always the first to jump out to help him it seemed.

Walking over to the door, he opened it and allowed Yoru entry with a blank look on his face. "I trust you slept well..? Orin had a room as well I hope..he will need that rest for today" He glanced up toward the ceiling a moment before shaking his head, he was sure Synclair would show up on his own whenever he felt like it, he always seemed to do so.

Clearing his throat, Lumin walked back over to his window and gestured toward the towers in the far distance. "That is Arceus' shrine out there...I am most certain we will have to travel over the river between each side of the fields...it isnt safe for a group of Corvus members to wander through the capital...two was apparently suspicious enough" He turned to Yoru and grinned slightly. "We will not destroy it...but we will search it top to bottom in hopes of finding something, even the slightest hint to where we can find the plate if it isnt there....I'm positive SOMETHING will help us in that shrine..."
Lumin
Lumin
Corvus
Corvus

Back to top Go down

Post  MaxieMarieHawke Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:25 am

"I made sure the maids took care of him. He's a good kid." Yoru looked out the window where Lumin pointed. "Well, I think I'll deal with the people since they're use to my presence. I visit the orphanage when I roam around, so they welcome me. I'd recommend taking the forest route to the shrine. You'll have more places to hide. I also hear the Ara don't do much at night ever since Synclair had a killing spree way back when." Yoru, again, shuddered at the mentioning of Synclair. He looked refreshed for someone who didn't sleep much at night to begin with.
MaxieMarieHawke
MaxieMarieHawke
Ara
Ara

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Mai Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:47 am

(( Vela: Crystal Cove ))

Deep within the beautiful reaches of Crystal Cove, a voice echoed out in beautiful song, a mysterious power within the voice causing the crystals to glow and shimmer. The song seemed to be reminiscent to the relic song, but some of the notes seemed to be off, as if forgotten or unknown to the singer.

Sitting ontop of the small shrine in the dead center of the Crystal cove was a young Meloetta, singing by herself in a sad tone, the loneliness in her voice echoing out as if calling for someone she lost, only to not be answered. Her song sounding more and more saddened the longer she sang it out with no answer.

Little Mai
Little Mai
Vela
Vela

Posts Posts : 30
Battle Points Battle Points : 42280

Back to top Go down

Post  Cygnus Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:14 am

ShironaJohanna wrote:
MaxieMarieHawke wrote:

When Aura saw her friend awake, she perked her head up and followed Rowena, watching as she turned and played with the new magic item "grass wand." Aura's eyes sparkled at the colorful foliage floating around and stared in awe.

"Wao, that's a good move Rowena!" Aura clapped and fluttered her wings excitedly. Cygnus gave a little smile as he watched the two, enjoying their company before he rose to his feet and glanced towards Naomi, seeing she was ready. He took one last look towards the entrance, seeing that Gerard still had not shown up. He snarled to himself and began walking towards the east, where Vela lay.

"We will pass through the Crystal Cove, the easiest way to get to Vela land without crossing the ocean. It is shallow enough to walk through, so no one will need to worry about any status ailments." Cygnus spoke loud enough for all of those traveling along with him to hear. The crystal shrine was somewhat in sight off in the distance, tall peaks glistening just like Ara's in the morning sun.

Aura looked back to Rowena and gave a big smile, "Alright, ready to go home?!" She knew her friend had missed home too, when they get back, they were going to fly together, she remembered. The thought of Rowena's sad face the other day when she spoke about home made Aura's heart hurt a little, but at least now she wouldn't have to worry about it.

Cygnus walked alongside Naomi, his temperament easing as he got his thoughts distracted away from Gerard. "Are you alright?" He asked, figuring she must feel some sort of anticipation, especially after being so far away from her beloved orphanage.
Cygnus
Cygnus
Vela
Vela

Posts Posts : 109
Battle Points Battle Points : 43345

Back to top Go down

Post  MaxieMarieHawke Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:18 am

Naomi nodded. "I'm fine, thank you," She replied with a light smile on her face. "I know the children are in good hands, so I have no need to worry." Her demeanor was much better since the night before. "Are you all right?" She asked Cygnus.
MaxieMarieHawke
MaxieMarieHawke
Ara
Ara

Back to top Go down

Post  Synclair Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:26 pm

Synclair continued to watch the sun rise up more across the horizon until he saw two small dark figures down below walking toward Ara. "I'm sure that's him making the move." He flew down in a sudden motion as he arced up just barely missing the ground. He made a sudden motion past Lumin as he flew behind the rocks and into the shadows. Synclair continued to stalk Lumin until they were near the borders. Closing in near him until he was within whispering distant yet still hidden from sight. "I'm rather sure you would love some kind of diversion while you dig up the entire shrine. Just let me know in any way that you are done and I'll be out before anything happens."Synclair said, grinning as he said this. Though he seemed more eager than usual.
Synclair
Synclair
Corvus
Corvus

Posts Posts : 28
Battle Points Battle Points : 42450

Back to top Go down

Post  Orin Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:34 pm

Orin woke up when one of the maids knocked on his door. He was a little suprised to find out he was not sleeping in his own bed. He rose and quickly threw back on his jacket. "Thank you for waking me up." he said nodding to the Maids. He looked around trying to find out what he should do next. "If i go look for Lumin or Yuro i might get lost again..."
Orin
Orin
Corvus
Corvus

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumin Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:01 pm

"The forest route..." Lumin repeated this phrase to Yoru in response to his plan and nodded. "That is actually a good idea...although if anyone looked close enough, they may see me anyway due to the flames...I can dim them down for a period of time but we would have to make haste if I do so..." He rubbed his head as he paced around in thought, trying to figure things out. "No...no, I cant be spotted by villagers again this time, not if I'm heading toward their shrine, thats a taboo...we'll take the forest route then"

He glanced around the room then, just realizing Orin still wasnt there. "He must still be at his room or something...lets go get him and head off, I want to start our trip rather early so we get to the forest by night atleast" He gestured for Yoru to follow him and headed out of his own room, walking down the halls and giving off a motion for one of the maids to head to his room so she could do her job of cleaning up.

Once he got to Orin's room, he stopped at Orin's door at knocked. "Orin it's time to head out, we have a lot ahead of us today..." He paused a moment before continuing. "we're going to get a head start, head toward the badlands through either walking of flight if you wish"

After that, Lumin left the towers with a rather serious look on his face, he was incredibly determined to get things solved for his people, the state they were currently in just wasnt pleasant to watch any longer.

When walking through the badlands, the moltres had this funny feeling that it wasnt just Orin and Yoru following, he could sense the other presence following and knew who was stalking behind them. When he'd heard Synclair's voice explaining such a thing, he sighed softly and looked toward the presence. "...Just dont cause too much trouble Synclair...you know I dont need more damage then necessary dealt..."
Lumin
Lumin
Corvus
Corvus

Back to top Go down

Post  Orin Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:05 pm

Orin happened to glance out the window and see Lumin and yuro outside. He decied he should catch up quickly before he lost sight of them too much. He stretched his wings and flew out after the other two. He landed not to far away from the two of them, but paused before walking up to them. He could sence that there was someone else around but he could not see them. "Sorry i am late... I am slow at waking up" he said with a small smile.
Orin
Orin
Corvus
Corvus

Back to top Go down

Post  MaxieMarieHawke Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:11 pm

Yoru followed with a bounce in his step. He seemed to like adventuring. "Brings back some old memories, eh, Lumin?" He followed Lumin throughout the Tower and gave a light spank to the maid that Lumin motioned to do her job. He seemed delighted that Orin would get a good taste of adventure. "Let's hope Psycho Synclair doesn't kill my mood..." Yoru said when they made it outside. Then he heard Synclair. "Is it necessary to do that, Synclair?" Yoru was obviously freaked out by Synclair. Perhaps it was because Synclair was always the one that managed to catch him peeking.
MaxieMarieHawke
MaxieMarieHawke
Ara
Ara

Back to top Go down

Post  Cygnus Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:18 pm

MaxieMarieHawke wrote:
Little Mai wrote:

Cygnus nodded, "I am fine." He kept a watchful eye over Aura and Rowena, making sure that they were following along and paying attention. He knew since they were easily distracted by, well just about anything, that it was best someone looked after them.

At the cove the sound of the ocean was calming, he thought, the gentle breeze that coasted along the waves passed through the group in a welcoming way. The crystals glistened with the reflection of shallow water down below. He stepped forward, the path making little ripples but not enough to cause a splashing sound. Cygnus looked down to see his own reflection, wincing a bit as quickly he looked away. The sound of faint singing caught his attention. So they do have a different atmosphere today. Cygnus perked his head curiously around the corner, continuing through the isles as he gave a short glance back to Naomi. "Do you hear that?" He asked softly as the sullen melody continued.

As they reached the clearing Cygnus stopped abruptly, raising his wings a bit past his shoulders as he observed the little girl. He gave a concerned expression, looking around to see if anyone was accompanying her, although, she did not look familiar. It is not safe for small children to be here alone, He thought as he shifted, glancing out to the ocean that was only a few feet away. Even when Aura was little, he did not let her go out of his sight here. When the tide was high, it covered the sand banks, and had the force to sweep away anyone not strong enough to wade through the water. He wanted to say something, but too afraid to frighten the girl he looked at Naomi with a hopeless expression.
Cygnus
Cygnus
Vela
Vela

Back to top Go down

Post  MaxieMarieHawke Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:34 pm

"I hear it too...Sounds...sad," said Naomi as she followed Cygnus and saw the young girl. Her song was much different than a Jigglypuff. "Could she be--?" Naomi had heard stories of a Pokemon that could sing in legends. She thought it was safe to assume the girl was orphaned since a parent wasn't nearby. "Cygnus, I think she's an orphan," said Naomi quietly, watching the girl in awe.
MaxieMarieHawke
MaxieMarieHawke
Ara
Ara

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Mai Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:59 pm

The echoing tune continued to cause the crystals in the area to shimmer for a little while longer before they seemed to suddenly stop, just as her voice had in mere seconds as if she were cut off, perhaps this was all that she knew of the song and had forgotten the rest.

It only took a matter of time before she suddenly seemed to perk up with wide eyes and look around, knowing she was being watched from somewhere, she could feel eyes staring at her but she hadnt realized before. Soon she saw exactly what the feeling was from, her eyes locked onto the group that was heading through the cove but seemed to have stopped to watch her.

With a noticeable gasp and a quick movement, the young meloetta bolted off the shrine and flew across the clearing to hide behind a large crystal, thinking it would be good enough a place as any to hide from the strange pile of people.
Little Mai
Little Mai
Vela
Vela

Posts Posts : 30
Battle Points Battle Points : 42280

Back to top Go down

Post  Cygnus Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:20 pm

MaxieMarieHawke wrote:
Little Mai wrote:

He raised a brow when she mentioned an orphan. Perhaps tragedy was even inevitable for the Vela territories as well. He heard the shuffling and looked back to Mai, watching as she jumped and found a place to hide. As if it was not obvious where she was, he continued a few gentle steps on the main path, his gaze adverted so it would not seem he was paying much attention to her.

"We are not here to bring you harm," He spoke softly in her direction, waiting for the others. He could see them a few feet away as well. As long as they aren't too loud when they catch up, He thought and looked over to Mai's hiding spot, seeing the crystals reflect her image. He bit his lip, feeling guilty, this was the first time he'd come across an orphan in his own land. He wondered if this is how Naomi must have felt before she took on the orphanage as well. "You should not stay here by yourself, especially when the tides shift." He gave a short sigh, unsure if there was anything else he could do for her. She kind of reminded him of his own little sister, although Aura was almost grown now. The thought of her going off on her own life upset him, so he quickly shook the thought away.
Cygnus
Cygnus
Vela
Vela

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 37 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum