Unova League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stage 1: A Fresh Start (Rp here)

+27
ecat5566
Tenga
Kega
Lugia-Pon
Little Mai
Takara Yamada
Synclair
OshawottMui
Kuro
Cloverlace
ShironaJohanna
Leslie
Genji
Peyton the Aggron
Hiyashitorita
Chiro
Arcadia
Taiga
Monsūn Kaze
Lumin
Orin
Gerard
MaxieMarieHawke
Celeste
Sutexii
Cygnus
reshiramsama
31 posters

Page 28 of 37 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 37  Next

Go down

Stage 1: A Fresh Start (Rp here) - Page 28 Empty Re: Stage 1: A Fresh Start (Rp here)

Post  Little Mai Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:25 am

Mai looked between Cygnus and Naomi when he came over to help her. "She will be okay!...I know she will" She let go of Naomi so Cygnus could hold her up properly, her eyes looking up to Naomi. "It's okay, no one will mind how you look, you're still their friend"

She smiled at the ninetales before quickly looking to Cygnus with a determined expression. "I will watch them if you take Miss Naomi inside! If anything happens I will sing~" She gave a happy smile up at Cygnus to show she wasnt scared or upset, if anything she was only worried about everyone.

After letting him know this, she hurried over to Aura, Gerard and Rowena, she didnt actually know what to do to help them but atleast her voice was loud and clear when it came time to use it. "Miss Aura looks strange too...and Miss Rowena passed out..? But she is still alive! I can feel it" She smiled a little and hovered around the three of them.
Little Mai
Little Mai
Vela
Vela

Posts Posts : 30
Battle Points Battle Points : 42430

Back to top Go down

Stage 1: A Fresh Start (Rp here) - Page 28 Empty Re: Stage 1: A Fresh Start (Rp here)

Post  MaxieMarieHawke Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:29 am

Little Mai wrote:

Naomi gave as much of a smile as she could. "Mai, take this just in case..." Naomi had enough strength to untie her wooden sword from its belt and let it fall to the floor. "It might be heavy, but it will make you stronger..."
MaxieMarieHawke
MaxieMarieHawke
Ara
Ara

Posts Posts : 330
Battle Points Battle Points : 46077

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumin Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:49 am

Lumin stared at the more frantic soldiers a moment before glancing toward where they were pointing. "Hmm...Yes that is one of my villagers...but by the looks of it, hes probebly from the slums or something...Dont worry about him, Synclair will notice him coming into the badlands I'm sure, its his job to handle people like that...If he doesnt, then I will handle that man myself for you..." He raised a brow and looked to the guards with a grin. "Unless you want to walk into the badlands myself and find more men like that...? My people may not all be evil, but there are many people I am still trying to capture for vandalism and other issues such as what you came by..."

He shrugged it off and followed after the guards, his eyes looking toward Yoru and Orin. "Well I guess you two will get a field trip...I wasnt expecting this myself, but I do need to take responsibility for this..." Glancing toward the guards again, he couldnt help but smirk at them slightly, they were so slow, he couldnt help but stretch his wings out and suddenly gliding past them and toward the cove, at this rate, Lumin would surely beat them to the gates at this rate.

--------------------
Timeskip?
--------------------

Just as expected, Lumin was the first to land infront of the gate doors, leaning against the main walls of Vela with his arms crossed and waiting for the men to allow him entry. Obviously the men at the front gate wouldnt allow him in because he was apparently suspicious, perhaps they hadnt known about the summon or something.

His eyes looked to the side to stare off toward Crystal cove, watching for everyone to catch up. "You all need to stop looking so worried..I will handle that man, hell if he comes back, I'll even help protect the place from him, its my job to keep my people in line right?" He looked to the gate just then, hoping the men at the door would allow him entry now. "I'm about ready to just fly over the walls, the guards here are so stubborn about letting me in, even though it was an order by their leader"
Lumin
Lumin
Corvus
Corvus

Posts Posts : 186
Battle Points Battle Points : 44349

Back to top Go down

Post  MaxieMarieHawke Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:54 am

Before Yoru knew it, Lumin was off. "Hey! Don't leave us behind like this!" he shouted as he ran the same direction. "Both of you have wings, no fair!"

He eventually made it to the gate. The guards didn't seem as hesitant when they saw Yoru. "Please let my friend in. He's on orders from the leader.." He was panting to catch his breath. "Looks like I need to grow some wings.."
MaxieMarieHawke
MaxieMarieHawke
Ara
Ara

Back to top Go down

Post  Orin Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:01 am

"Are you sure this is a good idea Lumin? It sounds kinda dangerous...." Orin was really hoping that this was not some kind of trap. He landed near the gates, it had been a long time scece he had been in vela. "Weird...." He muttered under his breath. He put o e hand to the wall.
Orin
Orin
Corvus
Corvus

Posts Posts : 106
Battle Points Battle Points : 43551

Back to top Go down

Post  Cygnus Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:16 am

(quoting everyone......ORZ )

"Just a bit, little Mai. I will return shortly..." Cygnus was afraid to leave her here by herself, but if anything, Gerard was strong; he would protect them. Ushering himself and Naomi inside, he wrapped an arm underneath her and scooped her up. Her body seemed to become more frail. I should not have allowed her to be apart from Ara this long. He felt guilty, bringing her into a medical ward in the wing of the castle and laying her on a bed. He looked down at her with great concern, putting his hand over hers. "Rest for now. Let me speak with this leader of Corvus, do not worry," He repeated himself from before, "I will protect your lands even if it meant drawing my last breath, but I must see the others are safe as well, I cannot leave Mai alone either." He sighed and went to leave the room, giving one last glance back at Naomi. Be strong.. He sighed and walked back out to the main entrance, holding his hand at his side. All of this stress was making it worse, he winced.

"My lord, there are visitors at the gate." A guard saluted him, as Cygnus nodded and stood by, he watched as the other pulled apart the coils that controlled the gate's lock. He could hear them speaking. On the other side, Cygnus' eyes fell on the party he had sent out, looking around, he had taken notice of a taller figure.

"I apologize for your wait," Cygnus sighed, trying to stand up straight, but it only made him grasp harsher on his wound. "Normally I would seek you out myself, but in this state, it was better for me not to leave my lands when they are perfectly capable." He shot a glance at the guards who looked a little worried they would be in trouble after being so slow to catch up with Lumin. "Please, come in."

He turned to show the others into the garden, passing a drunken Tenga who has fallen asleep or something or other. "I have called you here on behalf of this occurrence, in which, one of your people had intruded upon my lands and terrorized my younger sister and her friend." He glanced over to Aura and Rowena, who still held the same depressing state as before. "When I saw you last in Ara, I scolded Aura for misjudging you." There was bit of anger apparent in his tone of voice, "...but I wish I had not. She had right to fear Corvus. Perhaps not you, in general, but those fiends you call your kind."

"I am aware you already know of Monsun. She has told me she believes that you have no prior knowledge of this, and persists that I believe otherwise. I am sure you know as well as I, in the position of a leader, we must take responsibility for the actions our foolish followers so unfortunately have the right to take." He winced.

"I am not going to scold you or condemn your skills; that would be mere misjudgement." Cygnus sighed, "We have watched in the growing years from across this ocean a dark cloud that swirls over Corvus like a vengeful snake, constructing against whatever form of light that wishes to shine upon your land; causing its destruction as quickly as its attempt to wake. I must ask you: What has become of your land? Of your people? So much that they must act out of villainy? Do you truly suffer that much?" He winced.

~~~

Aura heard Cygnus voice and the sound of footsteps, she looked up at them, seeing Lumin there was a little flicker in her eyes, but it faded when she noticed that he was not the only one to come. She wanted almost to apologize to him, feeling sorry like she had thought earlier when she was with Rowena, that not all people were evil from Corvus, but the events had shown her otherwise. She was confused... no matter what she chose to believe about the amount of darkness or light in one's heart, there was always facts against it. Her eyes dulled again and she hung her head, holding Rowena's hand, not wanting to leave her side. She couldn't, not after it was her fault. The thought of how weak she was, being unable to defend herself against the strange man, it made her angry at herself.

Cygnus
Cygnus
Vela
Vela

Posts Posts : 109
Battle Points Battle Points : 43495

Back to top Go down

Post  MaxieMarieHawke Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:23 am

Yoru seemed eager to get in. He immediately recognized Tenga. "Oh, Arceus, Cutting Board and her drinks." He only muttered it since he was actually a little afraid. He seemed disappointed that Naomi wasn't with Cygnus. "My Lord, is Lady Naomi here?"

Naomi was surprised when Cygnus carried her. "You be strong, too...Don't worry about my lands..." She didn't want to share such a burden. A nurse immediately took care of her.
MaxieMarieHawke
MaxieMarieHawke
Ara
Ara

Back to top Go down

Post  Cygnus Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:27 am

MaxieMarieHawke wrote:Yoru seemed eager to get in. He immediately recognized Tenga. "Oh, Arceus, Cutting Board and her drinks." He only muttered it since he was actually a little afraid. He seemed disappointed that Naomi wasn't with Cygnus. "My Lord, is Lady Naomi here?"

Naomi was surprised when Cygnus carried her. "You be strong, too...Don't worry about my lands..." She didn't want to share such a burden. A nurse immediately took care of her.

Cygnus gave a glance towards Yoru, his gaze easing. "Naomi has fallen ill. The reason, I am not sure I can share that with you, for even I myself know not much of what has happened... I took her to the medical ward. You may only be permitted to visit her if you are not going there to cause trouble." He raised a brow. He was not sure he had ever heard Naomi mentioning someone matching his description before, and did not want him to go in there and stir her from her rest if that was his motive. "Please be respectful."
Cygnus
Cygnus
Vela
Vela

Back to top Go down

Post  MaxieMarieHawke Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:38 am

[quote="Cygnus"]
MaxieMarieHawke wrote:

Yoru was alert when he heard about Naomi being ill. "What?! But we didn't do anything to the Shrine!" he blurted out by accident. He rushed to the Medical Ward, hoping she was all right.

Naomi laid there, staring at her hands. "I'm so hideous now..." she muttered. Her train of thought was interrupted by someone running in. "Oh Arceus...Not him!" Naomi tried to pull the blankets over her.

"Please don't hide. I'm not here to court you today. I'm on business with Lumin, but I heard you had taken ill..." Yoru took a seat next to Naomi's bed. "Just hear me out, ok?" He was genuinely worried about her. He didn't care that she was an old woman.

"Just...Stop...Don't look at me..." Naomi tried her hardest to hide, but Yoru took her bony hand and held it.

"You're still beautiful to me...You're still that amazing woman that takes care of all the children in need and more.." Yoru couldn't believe the words coming out of his mouth. It felt as if an unknown force was moving him. Is this...love? he thought.

Naomi was stunned, but refused to show it. "Flattery will get you nowhere, boy..."

"Naomi, I promise you we did nothing to the Shrine..." Yoru desperately wanted Naomi to understand.
MaxieMarieHawke
MaxieMarieHawke
Ara
Ara

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerard Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:52 am

[quote="MaxieMarieHawke"]
Cygnus wrote:
MaxieMarieHawke wrote:

Yoru was alert when he heard about Naomi being ill. "What?! But we didn't do anything to the Shrine!" he blurted out by accident. He rushed to the Medical Ward, hoping she was all right.

Naomi laid there, staring at her hands. "I'm so hideous now..." she muttered. Her train of thought was interrupted by someone running in. "Oh Arceus...Not him!" Naomi tried to pull the blankets over her.

"Please don't hide. I'm not here to court you today. I'm on business with Lumin, but I heard you had taken ill..." Yoru took a seat next to Naomi's bed. "Just hear me out, ok?" He was genuinely worried about her. He didn't care that she was an old woman.

"Just...Stop...Don't look at me..." Naomi tried her hardest to hide, but Yoru took her bony hand and held it.

"You're still beautiful to me...You're still that amazing woman that takes care of all the children in need and more.." Yoru couldn't believe the words coming out of his mouth. It felt as if an unknown force was moving him. Is this...love? he thought.

Naomi was stunned, but refused to show it. "Flattery will get you nowhere, boy..."

"Naomi, I promise you we did nothing to the Shrine..." Yoru desperately wanted Naomi to understand.

(Gerard)

Gerard saw Lumin and decided to greet him, "I didn't expect to see you again so soon, but I guess one of your guys broke in here and... fought a girl who I also think is from Corvus. Speaking of which she's past out over there." He pointed to the girl lying motionless on the floor. "But anyway, I'll talk to you later, alright?" Gerard searched out Aura and found her holding Rowena, "Are you two ok? Why did that guy attack you?"

(Tenga)

While she was lying on the floor, Tenga could feel immense cold. Suddenly she felt warmth. The warmth that could only come from one person: Lumin. She woke, still in a bit of a daze, and made a beeline to Lumin. She didn't know how, but she could always sense where he was. She dropped her axe and put her arms around his arm, "Lumin~ Did you *hick* come to save me?"
Gerard
Gerard
Vela
Vela

Posts Posts : 185
Battle Points Battle Points : 44393

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumin Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:21 am

( Mai )

Mai looked back at Naomi before she was taken away to see a wooden sword dropped to the ground, her body quickly hovering over to it and smiling up at her. "Thank you!" These were the only words she got to say before Naomi was suddenly carried off.

Her eyes looked down at the sword then as she quickly picked it up...or atleast, she tried to. At first she stumbled a bit, under estimating its weight, but thankfully it seemed she got used to it pretty fast. "Oh my! This is heavy!" She huffed and gave a determined look on her face as she lifted it up and carried it around in her arms as she wandered back over to Aura and Gerard. "I will protect yo--" She was suddenly cut off by almost getting bumped into by Tenga, hurrying herself inbehind Gerard to hide from the suddenly revived woman. "eep!!"

----------------

Lumin gave a quick bow to show his respect toward Cygnus before following after him, although, he came to a rather abrupt stop to step over Tenga as if to avoid her. "I see that you had...uhm....extra company as well..." He cringed at her prescense, hoping not to wake her as he stepped up toward the castle.

His eyes met with Gerard as he nodded. "I heard...I saw the culprit on the way here from the shrine...I will be personally dealing with him myself the next time I see him...I'm glad you were atleast around to watch over these people, even if things turned out this way..." His eyes glanced down at Aura, Rowena and the strange little girl before continuing on.

Once inside, he was bombarded by a bunch of questions from Cygnus and it caught him a little off guard. "Well...yes of course I know about the responsibilities..what leader would exist without them..?" He sighed heavily, not because of the questions, but because of the memory of his past. "I am truely sorry for the situation that happened here, I should have left one of my higher ups to keep an eye on the gates of my capital to prevent people like that from leaving..."

He was about to continue explaining until he suddenly felt a weight shove him forward as it clung to him. Stumbling slightly he quickly started attempting to pry Tenga off him. "God damn woman! Get off me! Do you plan to do this every time I walk by!?" Normally Lumin would not talk to a woman like this, but it definately seemed like he had history with this one and wasnt all too pleased with her general presence. Finally after a moment of frantically looking for a method to get her off, he simply grabbed at her arms and pulled them off him, spinning himself around to face her and hold her back. "Give it up!"

He grumbled slightly and dusted himself off, straightening out his jacket and slowly turning to Cygnus again to answer his questions. "ANYWAY, like I was going to say before I was tackled--" He gave Tenga a quick glare at that moment as if to tell her to stay away. "What happens with the aggressive people in my land actually wasnt due to my own fault originally, you see...what you probebly encountered were one of the kids from when my father ruled before me...surely you knew of the wars that were going on between the lands years ago? You must have been young just as I was.."

He took a few steps forward, glancing around the castle as he explained, it was actually a nice place, and it was a lot nicer talking inside a quiet castle rather then outside where people would surely stare at him. "When my father was in ruling, he was incredibly power hungry...he would send people off to kill families or other people who he thought were opposing him or..scheming against him....so a lot of the children were left without homes, to grow up on the streets in the slums..." He paused a second, turning to Cygnus and noticing the pain he was going through, he couldnt help but walk up closer to Cygnus just to look at where the gash was and how much armor he wore.

"Judging by how badly you were hurt even though you wear quite enough armor...I'd say you probebly were attacked by one of those kids...though clearly he is not a kid anymore..." He glanced back up at Cygnus' face when asked about the situation of his land, for some reason this seemed to cause Lumin to take a few steps back with almost a childishly guilty look on his face. "That...it's not really...." He stopped himself to think of how he could explain himself better.

Taking a deep breath, Lumin walked past Cygnus so his back was turned to him. "Its complicated to explain such a thing...you see...half of it is my fault....when I was still young, my father was constantly killing people around the world and...it was starting to bother me...he'd set off for another war and, well.." He turned to face Cygnus then. "I caused the volcano to erupt when he was outside of the capital...in short, I killed him...He'd done the same before I had, causing the land to burn and die, so its not like I killed anything aside from him, the land was already gone"

Finally he turned away once more in thought, trying to find a way to explain the land. "The soil is buried in ash and lava from years ago, no food can go in our land...and because of my father's rain, many children still live in the streets in need of care and attention...which I try to give after each of my travels to the other lands to obtain food or blankets for them...as for the criminals...some of them are merely the aftermath of what my father left behind...catching them has proven a problem, as even my best guards cant seem to keep up with a few of them, I am usually left to fix the problem myself" He stopped and held out a hand to gesture toward Cygnus then. "Just as I will do, to the man whom caused the issues here...I caught sight of him thanks to the guards you sent to fetch me.."
Lumin
Lumin
Corvus
Corvus

Back to top Go down

Post  MaxieMarieHawke Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:34 am

"I hope you didn't...I know your mother didn't raise you like that..." Naomi gave a cough. "I must go to the leaders..." She tried to stand up but Yoru wouldn't let her.

"I think you need to rest until we figure out how to make you feel better...Why do you think I come and visit so often? You've been so kind to my mother and I until she...you know..." Yoru was being serious for once. He couldn't think of any way that he, Lumin, or Orin could have defiled the Shrine. "I'll be right back.." He got up and walked out to find Lumin. "I know what's wrong with Naomi...and I might know who did it..." Yoru hated the fact that Corvus had become such a place. "Lumin, you need to see Naomi about it. I think she can tell you more than I can. She needs to know your alibi. Perhaps the leaders can finally discuss matters there.." Yoru was still worried about Naomi. Then he noticed Tenga...awake..."Oh Arceus...Why did you have to come here, Cutting Board?" Yoru did not like her presence. It freaked him out in a different way than Synclair's.
MaxieMarieHawke
MaxieMarieHawke
Ara
Ara

Back to top Go down

Post  Cygnus Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:22 am

Lumin wrote:
Gerard wrote:

Cygnus winced at the sight of Tenga, and how she had suddenly just sprung up out of no where. So indeed she was as annoying to them as she had been to the others. Cygnus gave a sigh as he listened into Lumin's story. "It would appear, from your words, that you did not think of the long term consequences." He shook his head, wondering how erupting a volcano upon his own lands sounded like a good idea to him at all. "It is strange how our feelings can possess us and entice us into doing... strange things." He winced, although he was impressed from Lumin's story that he had the power to control a volcano like that. He would have to take note of that... He focused on the comment about his armor. Cygnus nodded. "That man held a strange blade. One that I had never seen before."

"I do not know the origin of this man, or even his name. However, he is clever, be forewarned. I am never off guard, and considering the security around here I would have assumed someone would have caught him. It seems he knows how to manipulate and threaten others to do his bidding like a practiced skill. Whatever approach is taken, you must think it out clearly." He wondered if Lumin was the type to act on a whim.

Her scratches burned a little, she could remember seeing her reflection in Kega's blade. "It's...my fault.." Aura said softly, "I...let that man in here and... and then..." She felt bad about Rowena trying to save her, who ended up fainting from the powers. Aura balled up her fists tearing up some of the grass. She looked over her shoulder.

She rose to her feet and approached Cygnus, tugging on the sleeve of his robes, her tear-stained cheeks hidden by her bangs that had fallen over her face. "It is not there fault..." Her voice was still a little whisper, "I let him in here. It's my fault big brother!" She grasped tighter.

Cygnus blinked and looked down at her, turning to face her. "Aura, you cannot blame yourself. You did what was right by obeying what he asked of you."

"No! If it were anyone else, they would have fought back, so that no one else can get hurt! Not even I can do that! I...I'm..." Her lip quivered, "I'm pathetic! I cannot fight like you, I don't know how!" She tried to shake away from him, but Cygnus grabbed her wrists and held her tightly still.

"What am I to do if I were to lose you to him?" Cygnus spoke calmly, trying to ease her mental suffering. "I have told you countless times when you were younger, do not ever go off by yourself. I know I am wrong for sheltering you all those years, Aura, but now that you have been exposed to it, you must understand the ways of this world, rather you wish to face it like an adult or not, you must face it!"

Aura did not look at him, "You...spent so much time... protecting me.." She sniffled, "..but...but I couldn't protect you!" Cygnus saw a few tears roll down her cheeks and he let go of her, watching her draw back and bring her hands up to her eyes.

"There are things in life that happen that we cannot control." He put a hand on her head. "...Sometimes you find those who are willing to give up their life for you," He lifted her chin with his finger and looked her in the eyes, "...I would die to protect you, Aura. This..." He referred to his gash, "...would never match the pain I'd feel if something ever happened to you."

He looked back to Lumin, his expression looking a little saddened. "...I must check on Naomi's health. A thousand pardons for such an eventful afternoon, please help yourself to my kingdom if you need. I realize... you are not my enemy. But in order to stop this foe, we must work together. It is apparent to me that both of us hold information that can help one another; perhaps even Naomi, when she recovers."

He glanced at Aura, "Keep them company, Aura. Everything will be alright. Be strong, "Courageous, Valorous, Warrior Princess of Vela"." He could remember back at the orphanage when she had addressed herself as that to Rowena. He gave a half smile, but it faded, when he turned and left for the medical ward, hoping Naomi was alright.

Aura watched him go, and looked over to the others. "I...I am sorry..."
Cygnus
Cygnus
Vela
Vela

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumin Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:43 am

Lumin rubbed at his arm and gave Cygnus a rather guilty look. "Well to be honest...I wasnt old enough to even raise a sword to my father...and he was killing so many innocent people...all I thought I could do, was activate the volcano...it's been our guardian for ages and yet..it wasnt meant to be used like that, it was indeed a foolish move and I do feel very stupid for pulling it.." He sighed softly before turning to Yoru when he returned, if he felt guilty for anything, it was probebly for all the trouble that his father caused Yoru when they were young.

When Yoru suddenly started asking him to talk to Naomi though, he couldnt help but blink widely and hold his hands up. "Hold on there Yoru...remember, shes not feeling well...we could atleast give her a couple minutes, or wait until Cygnus returns to inform us she's ready to confront me...I dont plan on leaving right away, I'll be sure I talk to her before heading back" He gave Yoru a worried expression before smiling a little toward him to show that he himself was holding on, and that Yoru should do the same. "We will all be alright...If this is the same woman that almost raised a blade to me, I am confident she will pull through this as well, she's got quite the will power"

It was then he turned to watch Cygnus and Aura talking, watching Cygnus walk off and feeling a little awkward himself. This was the girl that constantly feared him, but now she was their host? This would prove to be very...strange for him.

Rubbing the back of his head, he gave a bit of a smile toward her when she apologized. "Sorry..? For what, you did nothing wrong..." He stared at her a couple moments before sighing heavily to himself and walking up to her. "Hey, dont beat yourself up over my people, thats my job to worry over such things...You should be happy you are even alive yourself...if it had of been anyone else, they could have killed you on the spot...you two were lucky"

Lumin looked at Aura a while longer, so she wasnt just in fear of him originally, but all of Corvus because she was sheltered, that atleast made a little more sense and eased his mind a bit. "So...you were hidden away from the world most of your life eh...? So was I..but I was hidden from the kindness of the other regions, always told that you and Ara were the enemies, I guess we both have much to see and learn, miss...Aura was it?" He smiled at her a little, trying to help calm her down. Holding out a hand as if to greet her or ask for a hand shake. "I am Lumin...I remember the first time we met, I know I startled you back then, I apologize, I know I'm not as good looking as your brother and his sparkly castle" He grinned a little, hoping she would catch on to his small joke and atleast be amused.
Lumin
Lumin
Corvus
Corvus

Back to top Go down

Post  MaxieMarieHawke Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:54 am

Yoru nodded. "Well, someone defiled the Shrine after we left. It's gotta be that because Naomi is literally connected to the land and the Shrine. It might have been the same person that attack here or... Synclair." Yoru shuddered. Then he looked at Aura. "Aren't you cute! You must take after your mother because you are just heavenly, my dear." Yoru and his way with ladies. He couldn't resist a cute girl.

((Naomi))
Naomi couldn't rest. The nurses had her sat up comfortably in the bed so she could speak and see everything. However, she continued to hide her face. Why was she so self-conscious? She felt a little relieved to see Cygnus. "Lord Cygnus..." was all Naomi could get out.
MaxieMarieHawke
MaxieMarieHawke
Ara
Ara

Back to top Go down

Post  Cygnus Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:13 am

MaxieMarieHawke wrote:

"Lady Naomi, please save your strength." Cygnus eased his gaze, ushering her to stay relaxed. "How are you feeling?" He noticed her hiding her features, he looked concerned again. "Tell me how I can help you... I will do anything."

~~

Lumin wrote:

Aura listened to him, but was still nervous to look at him. When she saw his hand reach out she flinched, turning away a few inches, focusing her gaze on something else. "A-auh..." She blinked, looking back to Rowena to make sure Gerard was taking care of her. "You shouldn't have to worry about someone else's wrongdoings.... I.. should have been stronger.."

She nodded, "Big brother did not let me out of his sight, but sometimes I snuck away anyway! He would get so flustered! Hehe!" Her eyes seemed to light up when she spoke about Cygnus, but when she heard about Ara and Vela being enemies that light seemed to dimmer. "...I don't remember many things from when I was younger... I got hurt, it made me forget about some things... hmm, but Vela and Ara are friends now! Cygnus and Lady Naomi made a pact!" She gave a little uneasy smile. Her head lowered, she seemed to frown.

"I was wrong to judge you. Cygnus got very mad at me. I had some time to think about it, hmm, I did not understand then, but I do now. I am sorry, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings." She looked up to him fully for the first time, her bright blue eyes blinking curiously as she studied his features. "You are different, that is not a bad thing." She smiled warmly. "Hehehe, he sure can come off as snooty huh! Just like his smelly guards!" She crossed her arms and stuck her tongue out at some of them, especially the one who gave her trouble earlier. They pretended not to see her, however, which made her laugh a little to herself.

"....huh?" Aura looked at Yoru, staring blankly. "Um, are you my mom's friend or something?" She tilted her head, not really sure what he meant.
Cygnus
Cygnus
Vela
Vela

Back to top Go down

Post  MaxieMarieHawke Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:23 am

"I'm fine...I just...I'm not use to being taken care of...Forgive me...I'm over a hundred years old...But the Shrine connected to me when I became leader..." Naomi began to get short of breath so she paused to catch it. "I do want Lumin to see what happens when Ara is defiled...Not only do I suffer, but everyone in Ara does...He may not be as bad as his father...but I've yet to be proven otherwise..." She avoided eye contact so that her faded eyes wouldn't meet Cygnus' youthful gaze. Perhaps Ninetales' have always been vain when their energy is stolen.

Yoru eyed Aura for a long moment. "I'm saying you're a beautiful young lady. If you don't like guys like me, that's fine. Perhaps you could keep my old friend Lumin company then." Yoru immediately realized from overhearing that this was the cutie that got his friend so worked up. "I'm gonna have a look around. Maybe Orin can heal your cute friend." Yoru was off to wander the castle. He also had another goal in mind. Panty raid.
MaxieMarieHawke
MaxieMarieHawke
Ara
Ara

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumin Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:40 am

Lumin blinked softly at Aura turning away, returning his hand to his side and looking away, now feeling a little more awkward that his gesture was not returned. "Well...I may not have to worry about someone's wrongdoings...but when it has to do with my people, I choose to...It's my job as a leader to worry about those kind of things, Aura" He turned to the side to look over toward where Aura was staring at. "My father did many things that caused my land to be a rather bad place, and its my job to return it to the way it used to be...if there are still people out there like who attacked you, I will find ways to handle it" He spoke this in a rather matter-of-fact way before looking to Aura again. "And none of this was your fault...any smart person would have done what he said if they were not with a capable fighter or guardian"

He glanced back at Yoru and closed his eyes to think a moment, he had to think of all the possibilities to figure this one out. "If it were the man that caused trouble here...would he not have a hard time doing much of anything after a fight with the leader of Vela..? I doubt it was him....but that only leaves.." He growled to himself and rubbed at his forhead in irritation as he took a few steps away from Aura. "I should have dragged him along with us until we got to the water...I shouldnt have left him near that shrine without supervision..." For a moment, Lumin flapped his wings in anger, causing a rather bright flash of light to light the room around him before he finally calmed down again and the flames dimmed once more. "I cant leave that man alone for a minute without him causing an issue..!"

With a heavy sigh, he glared off toward Yoru again. "You know your ways around the castle when in a rush, when we return later, I'll have you search the castle for evidence...I'm sure he didnt leave that shrine without some kind of trophy for himself.."

He turned back around to look at Aura again, giving a slight bow as an apology. "I'm sorry for my show of anger there..." He allowed himself to relax a bit again and gave a bit of a tired smile at Aura and her talking of the guards and her brother. "So your brother is always formal like that...well thats good, I figured I was in trouble when I was called" He rubbed at the back of his head, it was a bit hard to joke now.

"I kind of figured that Vela and Ara had made a pact, ever since I saw you all travelling together in the capital that one time....but....I doubt I could ever make a pact with you guys...I can barely forgive myself as it is, I doubt Vela and Ara can fully forgive my father and I for past actions" He crossed his arms himself, not because he was angry or anything, he was just feeling like his little trip up in the forest earlier was catching up with him slowly. He was beginning to regret ever taking such a trip.

He could only pull off a slight glare toward Yoru when hearing the man mention Aura keeping him company. When it was time for Yoru to wander around though, he couldnt help but blink widely. "Wait..! So you're going to leave me here now? What about when its time to see Naomi?.." He rolled his eyes at Yoru before turning away slightly, sure that his friend was up to his usual tricks.
Lumin
Lumin
Corvus
Corvus

Back to top Go down

Post  MaxieMarieHawke Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:47 am

Yoru wandered about the spacious halls, looking for Aura's room. "I'll bring Lumin a present to remind him of Aura.." Yoru acted so casual that the guards didn't even mind. Considering the fact he's yet to get a record, he wasn't about to start either.
MaxieMarieHawke
MaxieMarieHawke
Ara
Ara

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerard Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:40 pm

MaxieMarieHawke wrote:Yoru wandered about the spacious halls, looking for Aura's room. "I'll bring Lumin a present to remind him of Aura.." Yoru acted so casual that the guards didn't even mind. Considering the fact he's yet to get a record, he wasn't about to start either.

Gerard noticed that everyone was distracted. Giving him a chance to copy down that map in the library, and probably find something that would give him an edge in battle, against either friend or foe. His was already slightly angry, but seeing one of Corvus wandering Vela castle set him off. It looked like he was looking for something, and acting casual to distract the guards. Gerard walked down the hall as the Mighteyena from Corvus was walking down it from the opposite direction. As the two got closer, Gerard recognized him from his time in Corvus' castle. Gerard used the man's tactic against him, acting casual and not letting on that he was found out. As they passed, their eyes connected, and he kept walking on. But Gerard didn't let him get very far. He grabbed the intruder by the short, and slammed him against the wall. Pinning him there he used his best threatening voice that he learned from Master Terak, "I know who you are, and I know you shouldn't be here. I would say get out... but I'm not feeling very generous right now, especially not towards anyone from Corvus who isn't Lumin." The man didn't seem very scared. Probably because he was in Vela or something, "Also, don't think I'm going to go easy on you. I may reside here in Vela, but I was raised elsewhere and it's there that my allegiance lies." Gerard laughed, "And where I'm from. People get hurt when they cross others. Maybe get a few cuts and bruises, lose some limbs."
Gerard
Gerard
Vela
Vela

Back to top Go down

Post  MaxieMarieHawke Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:15 pm

[quote="Gerard"]
MaxieMarieHawke wrote:

Yoru was actually quite surprised when he was pinned against the wall. He did his best to not look threatened despite Gerard being a fighting type. "Hey, look, I'm not a fighter. Sure you were taught to fight, but I'm sure you were also taught to not attack someone who is unarmed. What got your robes in a ruffle?" He recognized Gerard. "I came here with Lumin by orders from Cygnus. I'm not here to start anything...If it's about Naomi, you got me all wrong. I care about her a lot." Yoru didn't understand hostility. He often brushed it off since he preferred not to fight.
MaxieMarieHawke
MaxieMarieHawke
Ara
Ara

Back to top Go down

Post  Synclair Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:55 pm

After a long flight, Synclair landed back in the badlands where he once was. "Heh, Home again. Only this time I've gotten myself a present." He lifted the statue to his face as he grinned at it. Then his grin faded slowly as he continued to stare. "Only it doesn't feel as satisfying as I thought. This head of Arceus is only just cold stone." Synclair walked over to the edge of the cliff as he looked toward Ara, looking at the head once more. "Arceus, if any part of you can hear in this stone of yours. Look at what you left behind. Ahead is a prosperous nation in which the land feeds well off of it's fertile soul and children sing in happiness. Behind us is a dying wasteland in which only the fittest may survive, scavenging for any ounce of food left behind. This is your vision of the golden age? You really are as shallow as I've known you to be." He placed the stone head on top of the nearest rock. "Now you can watch all that you have created die away with nations fighting each other for it... I sometimes wonder if you are more dark and cruel than I am..." With that, Synclair took flight again as he scouted the badlands for any irregular activity once again.
Synclair
Synclair
Corvus
Corvus

Posts Posts : 28
Battle Points Battle Points : 42600

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerard Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:11 pm

Gerard wrote:
MaxieMarieHawke wrote:

Yoru was actually quite surprised when he was pinned against the wall. He did his best to not look threatened despite Gerard being a fighting type. "Hey, look, I'm not a fighter. Sure you were taught to fight, but I'm sure you were also taught to not attack someone who is unarmed. What got your robes in a ruffle?" He recognized Gerard. "I came here with Lumin by orders from Cygnus. I'm not here to start anything...If it's about Naomi, you got me all wrong. I care about her a lot." Yoru didn't understand hostility. He often brushed it off since he preferred not to fight.

"It's been a while since I've been in a fight. The recent conflict got my blood boiling; especially since Aura might have been hurt. She really reminds me of a fellow classmate of mine. A rival..." Gerard's eyes seemed distant as he remembered his childhood at the dojo, "It really is hard to stay peaceful when you grow up fighting. Also, you don't know what I was taught. For example," Gerard let him go, "you aren't unarmed. You can kick and punch can't you?"
Gerard
Gerard
Vela
Vela

Back to top Go down

Post  MaxieMarieHawke Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:40 pm

[quote="Gerard"]
MaxieMarieHawke wrote:
Gerard wrote:
MaxieMarieHawke wrote:

"Well...It isn't exactly right to just go and pick a fight, you know. I...really don't fight." Yoru only wanted to resume his walk. Fighting types were something he wasn't too fond of. "What will it take for you to let me free?" He was starting to show some fear, but he tried to keep it cool.
MaxieMarieHawke
MaxieMarieHawke
Ara
Ara

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerard Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:46 pm

Gerard wrote:
MaxieMarieHawke wrote:
Gerard wrote:
MaxieMarieHawke wrote:

"Well...It isn't exactly right to just go and pick a fight, you know. I...really don't fight." Yoru only wanted to resume his walk. Fighting types were something he wasn't too fond of. "What will it take for you to let me free?" He was starting to show some fear, but he tried to keep it cool.

"To let you go free? Hmmm." Gerard thought for a second, "I could hurt you, I could humiliate you, I could even imprison you. But there's one thing I really want you to do." He pointed to the stairs, "Leave."
Gerard
Gerard
Vela
Vela

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 37 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum