Unova League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stage 1: A Fresh Start (Rp here)

+27
ecat5566
Tenga
Kega
Lugia-Pon
Little Mai
Takara Yamada
Synclair
OshawottMui
Kuro
Cloverlace
ShironaJohanna
Leslie
Genji
Peyton the Aggron
Hiyashitorita
Chiro
Arcadia
Taiga
Monsūn Kaze
Lumin
Orin
Gerard
MaxieMarieHawke
Celeste
Sutexii
Cygnus
reshiramsama
31 posters

Page 11 of 37 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next

Go down

Stage 1: A Fresh Start (Rp here) - Page 11 Empty Re: Stage 1: A Fresh Start (Rp here)

Post  Cygnus Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:51 pm

Monsūn Kaze wrote:

Monsun frowned when he told him of his father. About how his brother and other children were allowed to play, but Cygnus was not. "That's terrible. Being imprisoned by someone is much worse than someone you do not, in my opinion, at least." She stated, standing. Her legs had begun to bother her from crouching down and she felt that the conversation was drawing to a close, besides, the others would be here soon. "Even if you were punished for it, I'm glad you were not of the many few who stood idly by, afraid to make a move due to negative consequences." Monsun murmured. "Like me. I was too afraid to do anything." Just the thought of how afraid she was to the point where she would turn her head away from any wrong doing in the Circus disgusted how. How could she have done that? It wasn't like she could've helped...No! There was no excuse for her past actions, however, what's done was done.

She could feel the warm rays of sun peeking through the gray clouds that were drawing away, warming and drying her from the rain. Though, it made her a bit sad and happy for it to go away, since it felt like her earlier encounters were simply one of a hazy dream, one where you woke up and forgot what had happened. But it also made her a tad bit happy, since she knew it would not effect her Moltres aquaintance, since he was a fire pokemon after all. "It's quite alright, what's done is done, and I should not dwell on the past, it isn't healthy, but it'll take some time for me to forget about it." Monsun stated. "Besides, it has taught me to be more cautious. There are kind and pure people out there, like you, Cygnus, but not everyone is like you nor the others." The Flygon pointed out, more towards herself than anyone.

"It is not your fault." He shook his head. "When someone is forced to live in certain conditions, they adapt to the lifestyle. You did what was in your best interests, I am sure. Stepping in the way of your... 'masters,'" He cringed at the word, obviously disgusted, "would cause a negative outcome. Why put yourself in harm's way when you don't have to? It is a form of survival. My life was never in danger, I was just too ignorant to obey him some times. As I said, our situations are different. Do not blame yourself."

"Forgive and forget," Cygnus repeated, "I was always told that by my elders. Although... I do not think even that is attainable for me."

Listening to her he froze a little when she mentioned about him being kind and pure. He bit his lip, turning his head a way a bit embarrassed. Although, in the corner of his eye he could see the others approaching. Beside them was Aura, her eyes sparkling at the sight of her beloved brother. Cygnus glanced to Mosun, then walked a couple steps towards the direction of the others.

ShironaJohanna wrote:
MaxieMarieHawke wrote:

His gaze shifted to the new characters he hadn't taken notice of. There seemed to be a small shaymin girl, and a boy carrying her. Probably children from the orphanage that had followed one of them out, he thought and disregarded it as he looked towards Naomi, though, still disappointed in himself he could not generate any words to say to her.

Finally caught up, Aura tugged on Cygnus' sleeve. "We're not far, big brother!" She smiled wide. "You sure are a big jerk sometimes," Her expression changed to stubborn. "Why do you always have to storm off like that! One of these days, I will die from worry! It will go through my veins like poison!" She huffed.

Cygnus looked at her, and stayed silent for a moment, until he chuckled a little and placed his hand on her head, messing up her hair a little. "You are so strange." He said to her. "If you make that face for too long, it will become stuck that way." He turned away, now that the others were with him, it was okay to start off again.

"What!!!" Aura puffed and jumped on his back.
"Ah, I cannot - it is too much - I will fall." Cygnus pretended to wobble, he looked towards Monsun and gave a warm smile, hoping that she would still come along with them.
"I am not THAT much!" Aura released him and twirled around in front of him.
"Do not worry," Cygnus shifted, "It is ... a joke."
Aura blinked and giggled. "Joke?! I didn't think you knew what that was."
Cygnus shot a glare at her, stubbornly turning his head away.
She stuck her tongue out, still giggling a little.
Cygnus
Cygnus
Vela
Vela

Posts Posts : 109
Battle Points Battle Points : 43495

Back to top Go down

Stage 1: A Fresh Start (Rp here) - Page 11 Empty Re: Stage 1: A Fresh Start (Rp here)

Post  Sutexii Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:24 pm

Gerard wrote:
Gerard shook his head, "I was raised by sword masters. They told me that there was a fire in the forest where I was found. It's most likely that my family was separated from me, or that they died in that fire."

Gerard put a hand on his sword, "I could call them my family though. They taught me so much: how to use a sword, how to survive in the wild, how to act... and they protected me when I was weak. It's been about a year since I've seen them."

Amaisa's face lit up in brief shock. "Th-that's terrible!" she exclaimed in a quiet tone. "I'm so sorry..." She blushed and looked down again. I couldn't imagine what that must be like..

As he spoke of his masters, though, his whole face lit up. She liked seeing him smile, he had such a genuine, kind face.
"Well, they must be wonderful people to do that." She grinned. She looked up at the clouds that were begging to part in the sky. She relished the feeling of the warm sun on her petite wings, and they fluttered quickly, raising her up for a moment.

"Maybe you should visit them again, you seem to miss them." She said. As they walked along, she realized that she hadn't seen her own parents in quite some time. I should take my own advice... She thought a bit sadly.
Sutexii
Sutexii
Ara
Ara

Posts Posts : 24
Battle Points Battle Points : 42820

Back to top Go down

Post  Monsūn Kaze Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:43 pm

Cygnus wrote:

"It is not your fault." He shook his head. "When someone is forced to live in certain conditions, they adapt to the lifestyle. You did what was in your best interests, I am sure. Stepping in the way of your... 'masters,'" He cringed at the word, obviously disgusted, "would cause a negative outcome. Why put yourself in harm's way when you don't have to? It is a form of survival. My life was never in danger, I was just too ignorant to obey him some times. As I said, our situations are different. Do not blame yourself."

"Forgive and forget," Cygnus repeated, "I was always told that by my elders. Although... I do not think even that is attainable for me."

Listening to her he froze a little when she mentioned about him being kind and pure. He bit his lip, turning his head a way a bit embarrassed. Although, in the corner of his eye he could see the others approaching. Beside them was Aura, her eyes sparkling at the sight of her beloved brother. Cygnus glanced to Mosun, then walked a couple steps towards the direction of the others.

His gaze shifted to the new characters he hadn't taken notice of. There seemed to be a small shaymin girl, and a boy carrying her. Probably children from the orphanage that had followed one of them out, he thought and disregarded it as he looked towards Naomi, though, still disappointed in himself he could not generate any words to say to her.

Finally caught up, Aura tugged on Cygnus' sleeve. "We're not far, big brother!" She smiled wide. "You sure are a big jerk sometimes," Her expression changed to stubborn. "Why do you always have to storm off like that! One of these days, I will die from worry! It will go through my veins like poison!" She huffed.

Cygnus looked at her, and stayed silent for a moment, until he chuckled a little and placed his hand on her head, messing up her hair a little. "You are so strange." He said to her. "If you make that face for too long, it will become stuck that way." He turned away, now that the others were with him, it was okay to start off again.

"Ah, I cannot - it is too much - I will fall." Cygnus pretended to wobble, he looked towards Monsun and gave a warm smile, hoping that she would still come along with them.

Monsun frowned. "Yes, but I didn't help the others..." She pointed out, rubbing her arm a bit. Even if he was trying to wet blanket her, she knew that ignoring wrongdoings could never be accepted, no matter the situation nor the outcome. "Negative outcome or not, you shouldn't allow others to be harmed." The Flygon sighed, grasping her hair and running digits through it. Another obvious bad habit of hers. It's not easy to forget sometimes... Monsun thought to herself, inwardly sighing.

The girl blinked when Cygnus looked away and strode towards him, standing in front of him before blushing. "O-Oh my..." She murmured, noticing a slightly noticeable blush. "D-Did I say something wrong!?" She asked, waving her hands in front of her and stumbling over her words. Monsun hadn't meant to say anything bad, if that was the case. Oh no! I did it again! She thought to herself. Why must I be so bad at conversing!? Curses!

When she saw Aura and Cygnus play, she let a giggle escape her, and smiled towards them. "You two are just too cute." She commented.
Monsūn Kaze
Monsūn Kaze
Vela
Vela

Posts Posts : 157
Battle Points Battle Points : 44470

Back to top Go down

Post  MaxieMarieHawke Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:52 pm

Naomi smiled at the sight. It was nice to know there wasn't anything hostile going on. She noticed Cygnus' glance but only shrugged. She didn't have much to say either, and she, too, was a leader. she laughed at some of the jokes, but only for a moment.

Ichijo didn't mind carrying Rowena. He was glad to have helped someone in need. However, he occasionally gave Naomi a glance or two. He wouldn't admit it, but he'd grown rather fond of his mentor as he got older. He doubted he had any chance, so he usually shut the feelings away. "Sounds like everyone's having fun, eh?" Ichijo said with a laugh.
MaxieMarieHawke
MaxieMarieHawke
Ara
Ara

Posts Posts : 330
Battle Points Battle Points : 46077

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerard Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:04 pm

Sutexii wrote:

Amaisa's face lit up in brief shock. "Th-that's terrible!" she exclaimed in a quiet tone. "I'm so sorry..." She blushed and looked down again. I couldn't imagine what that must be like..

As he spoke of his masters, though, his whole face lit up. She liked seeing him smile, he had such a genuine, kind face.
"Well, they must be wonderful people to do that." She grinned. She looked up at the clouds that were begging to part in the sky. She relished the feeling of the warm sun on her petite wings, and they fluttered quickly, raising her up for a moment.

"Maybe you should visit them again, you seem to miss them." She said. As they walked along, she realized that she hadn't seen her own parents in quite some time. I should take my own advice... She thought a bit sadly.

Gerard smiled as Amaisa fluttered her wings. I wish I had wings, then I could fly where I wanted. No use being envious though, I'm not going to sprout wings anytime soon. "I know this is out of the blue, but your wings are quite pretty. I wish I had some. As for going back to my masters, I can't. They sent me out to master my own Sacred Sword style. After that, they will find me."

He raised his sword to show to Amaisa, "In order to be accepted into the Sacred Sword, you have to conjure a sword from within yourself. So really, this sword is apart of me; it's wierd, but that's how it goes."

Gerard swung the sword a bit away from Amaisa, "I've already created my Sacred Sword style, but mastering it is another thing. It's like conquering a part of yourself: a fear, a vice, an obsession, etc. It's quite complicated."
Gerard
Gerard
Vela
Vela

Posts Posts : 185
Battle Points Battle Points : 44393

Back to top Go down

Post  Cygnus Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:50 pm

Monsūn Kaze wrote:

Monsun frowned. "Yes, but I didn't help the others..." She pointed out, rubbing her arm a bit. Even if he was trying to wet blanket her, she knew that ignoring wrongdoings could never be accepted, no matter the situation nor the outcome. "Negative outcome or not, you shouldn't allow others to be harmed." The Flygon sighed, grasping her hair and running digits through it. Another obvious bad habit of hers. It's not easy to forget sometimes... Monsun thought to herself, inwardly sighing.

The girl blinked when Cygnus looked away and strode towards him, standing in front of him before blushing. "O-Oh my..." She murmured, noticing a slightly noticeable blush. "D-Did I say something wrong!?" She asked, waving her hands in front of her and stumbling over her words. Monsun hadn't meant to say anything bad, if that was the case. Oh no! I did it again! She thought to herself. Why must I be so bad at conversing!? Curses!

When she saw Aura and Cygnus play, she let a giggle escape her, and smiled towards them. "You two are just too cute." She commented.

"It cannot always be helped," Cygnus replied to her. "Unfortunately, we cannot always be a hero." He looked back at her as he spoke. Aura blinked as she listened to them speak, eventually she popped her head up from underneath Cygnus' wings. "You did not offend me," He continued, and gave a short glance to Aura, figuring that her presence alone would explain everything.

"Who are you?" Aura grinned with bright eyes. "I saw you earlier! But I didn't get to say hi!"

"It is not polite to interrupt," Cygnus pulled her back a little, tugging on her feathers. Cute? He turned his head away again, trying to hide his expression.

"I'm glad he is making friends! People think he is scary looking, but he seems to be popular today!" Aura giggled.

"Aah... Enough!" Cygnus turned and walked a little bit further ahead than the rest trying to get away.

"Whenever you say a heartfelt something, he becomes this way." She winked. "Wait for us!!" She waved in his direction and chased off after him.
Cygnus
Cygnus
Vela
Vela

Back to top Go down

Post  ShironaJohanna Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:52 pm

Cygnus wrote:
Monsūn Kaze wrote:

Monsun frowned when he told him of his father. About how his brother and other children were allowed to play, but Cygnus was not. "That's terrible. Being imprisoned by someone is much worse than someone you do not, in my opinion, at least." She stated, standing. Her legs had begun to bother her from crouching down and she felt that the conversation was drawing to a close, besides, the others would be here soon. "Even if you were punished for it, I'm glad you were not of the many few who stood idly by, afraid to make a move due to negative consequences." Monsun murmured. "Like me. I was too afraid to do anything." Just the thought of how afraid she was to the point where she would turn her head away from any wrong doing in the Circus disgusted how. How could she have done that? It wasn't like she could've helped...No! There was no excuse for her past actions, however, what's done was done.

She could feel the warm rays of sun peeking through the gray clouds that were drawing away, warming and drying her from the rain. Though, it made her a bit sad and happy for it to go away, since it felt like her earlier encounters were simply one of a hazy dream, one where you woke up and forgot what had happened. But it also made her a tad bit happy, since she knew it would not effect her Moltres aquaintance, since he was a fire pokemon after all. "It's quite alright, what's done is done, and I should not dwell on the past, it isn't healthy, but it'll take some time for me to forget about it." Monsun stated. "Besides, it has taught me to be more cautious. There are kind and pure people out there, like you, Cygnus, but not everyone is like you nor the others." The Flygon pointed out, more towards herself than anyone.

ShironaJohanna wrote:
MaxieMarieHawke wrote:

Rowena was nearly laugh when she saw the two playing, they are cute. She didn't see anything dangerous inside Cygnus or Aura, they were friendly. Finally, she focus all her strength and said : “Hello, are you Cygnus the leader o-of V-Vela?” she hoped it would be alright to ask this thing, Rowena was waiting for the answer or a laugh insteed, she closed her eyes.
ShironaJohanna
ShironaJohanna
Vela
Vela

Posts Posts : 103
Battle Points Battle Points : 43541

Back to top Go down

Post  MaxieMarieHawke Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:02 pm

Gerard wrote:
Sutexii wrote:

Gerard smiled as Amaisa fluttered her wings. I wish I had wings, then I could fly where I wanted. No use being envious though, I'm not going to sprout wings anytime soon. "I know this is out of the blue, but your wings are quite pretty. I wish I had some. As for going back to my masters, I can't. They sent me out to master my own Sacred Sword style. After that, they will find me."

He raised his sword to show to Amaisa, "In order to be accepted into the Sacred Sword, you have to conjure a sword from within yourself. So really, this sword is apart of me; it's wierd, but that's how it goes."

Gerard swung the sword a bit away from Amaisa, "I've already created my Sacred Sword style, but mastering it is another thing. It's like conquering a part of yourself: a fear, a vice, an obsession, etc. It's quite complicated."

Naomi took notice of Gerard talking. "It's not much different from what I teach to the orphans. Sounds like your masters have you on the right track." Naomi gave a nod of approval. "We're getting to the bridge now. Sweet Scent Bridge has been known for the sweet aroma the flora give off." Naomi knew so much about the Ara.
MaxieMarieHawke
MaxieMarieHawke
Ara
Ara

Back to top Go down

Post  Monsūn Kaze Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:05 pm

Cygnus wrote:"It cannot always be helped," Cygnus replied to her. "Unfortunately, we cannot always be a hero." He looked back at her as he spoke. Aura blinked as she listened to them speak, eventually she popped her head up from underneath Cygnus' wings. "You did not offend me," He continued, and gave a short glance to Aura, figuring that her presence alone would explain everything.

"Who are you?" Aura grinned with bright eyes. "I saw you earlier! But I didn't get to say hi!"

"It is not polite to interrupt," Cygnus pulled her back a little, tugging on her feathers. Cute? He turned his head away again, trying to hide his expression.

"I'm glad he is making friends! People think he is scary looking, but he seems to be popular today!" Aura giggled.

"Aah... Enough!" Cygnus turned and walked a little bit further ahead than the rest trying to get away.

"Whenever you say a heartfelt something, he becomes this way." She winked. "Wait for us!!" She waved in his direction and chased off after him.

Monsun frowned and sighed. "I suppose not." She murmured, glancing away a bit. He was right, you couldn't always protect someone. That was true. As her thoughts continued to wander, she was suddenly interrupted by Aura, the young Reshiram who was a young Reshiram, but Cygnus had quickly pulled her back a bit, tugging her feathers. "It's quite alright, Cygnus. I'm Monsun Kaze, but you can just call me Mon-nee or Mon-chan." Monsun stated, smiling a bit. She was awfully cute, almost like a doll. When she mentioned how Cygnus rarely every made friends, she blinked. "Well, you certainly shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, neh?" Monsun stood when Cygnus walked away with a huff, but turned towards Aura when she had said something else. "Ah, yes, wait for your sister!" The Flygon called towards him, falling behind. She felt it would be best to give him some space now or else she'd be too clingy. Though, as she watched them, a small smile crept across her face. "They're so cute."
Monsūn Kaze
Monsūn Kaze
Vela
Vela

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:06 pm

Kuro stood in the Ara fields, he was stretching his wings out, Letting them get some sun. "Sure is peaceful here..." He yawned a bit. He had been sleepy from working the day before, today was his day off. He shifted his sword around a bit until it was resting comfterably at his side. As he looked around he noticed a few people off in the distance.
Kuro
Kuro
Vela
Vela

Posts Posts : 25
Battle Points Battle Points : 42550

Back to top Go down

Post  MaxieMarieHawke Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:48 am

Naomi saw something from the corner of her eye. She turned and saw wings spreading out. "Must be Kuro." Naomi made sure he knew she was watching.
MaxieMarieHawke
MaxieMarieHawke
Ara
Ara

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:55 am

MaxieMarieHawke wrote:Naomi saw something from the corner of her eye. She turned and saw wings spreading out. "Must be Kuro." Naomi made sure he knew she was watching.

Kuro noticed Naomi and gave a little wave. "Man i need to visit her more... hope she is not to mad about that." he started to fly over. he landed near them and walked over "Ah hi Naomi, long time no see~" he said with a smile.
Kuro
Kuro
Vela
Vela

Back to top Go down

Post  MaxieMarieHawke Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:58 am

Kuro wrote:
MaxieMarieHawke wrote:Naomi saw something from the corner of her eye. She turned and saw wings spreading out. "Must be Kuro." Naomi made sure he knew she was watching.

Kuro noticed Naomi and gave a little wave. "Man i need to visit her more... hope she is not to mad about that." he started to fly over. he landed near them and walked over "Ah hi Naomi, long time no see~" he said with a smile.

Naomi grinned when Kuro landed next to her. "Oh hello, Kuro~!" Naomi held a devious aura to her. She suddenly felt mischievous. "Has your journey been well?...Or have you been slacking on your skills?" Naomi could be scary if she wanted to.

"Hey, Kuro, it's been a while. I've missed ya!" cried Ichijo. "When are you going to spar with me?" Ichijo was really happy to see Kuro.
MaxieMarieHawke
MaxieMarieHawke
Ara
Ara

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:23 am

MaxieMarieHawke wrote:
Kuro wrote:

Naomi grinned when Kuro landed next to her. "Oh hello, Kuro~!" Naomi held a devious aura to her. She suddenly felt mischievous. "Has your journey been well?...Or have you been slacking on your skills?" Naomi could be scary if she wanted to.

"Hey, Kuro, it's been a while. I've missed ya!" cried Ichijo. "When are you going to spar with me?" Ichijo was really happy to see Kuro.

Kuro flinched a bit when she mentioned training. "I-i have not been slacking!" He was totally slacking. He was busy with his job and rarely had anyone around that would spar with him. "I-I've just been... Hey Ichijo!" Glad to get away from the wrath of Naomi.

Kuro began to mess with Ichijo's hair. "I'll spar with you some other time okay~?" he said lighting hitting his head around. "Sorry i have not been around lately~"
Kuro
Kuro
Vela
Vela

Back to top Go down

Post  Sutexii Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:23 pm

Gerard wrote:

((aso quoting Naomi))

Amaisa looked up at him, blushing. "o-oh! Thank you!"
She looked at his sword, and listened. 'Oh wow. That does sound complicated... but I think I understand what you mean." she said. She looked back at the sword. It seems like a powerful weapon. She thought.
She heard Naomi call from the front of the group. And she could smell the scent of flowers from up ahead. "Oh, I can't wait till we get there!" She said excitedly. "I used to love going to this bridge when I was little." she said.
Sutexii
Sutexii
Ara
Ara

Posts Posts : 24
Battle Points Battle Points : 42820

Back to top Go down

Post  Cygnus Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:52 pm

Monsūn Kaze wrote:

"Mon-tan!" Aura grinned, "Mon-tan and Cygnus, sitting in a tree~"

Cygnus growled and slipped a hand over her mouth holding her tightly in his arms hoping no one else could hear what she was about to start singing. Flustered, he wrapped his wings around them shielding from the rest. Aura giggled when she heard Monsun, she popped her head up again out from under Cygnus' hand and pushed his wings away. "Scaaary!"

ShironaJohanna wrote:

Cygnus shook his head in disapproval as he watched Aura run around freely, just like a small child. He knew that all the excitement of making so many new friends was getting to her, but once she'd started there was no stopping her. Thankfully he could see the capital now. The sight of the villagers would make her act correctly again. He shifted his gaze, hearing a small voice. He looked down to see who it was who was speaking to him now, when his eyes fell back on the Shaymin girl from before.

"Yes, I am Cygnus." He bowed his head a little to her, then fixed his position standing fully. "Disregard her, she is a handful some days," He added, glancing a short moment towards Aura, who had ventured a little further in the fields and was tugging at flowers. "Was there something you needed?"
Cygnus
Cygnus
Vela
Vela

Back to top Go down

Post  MaxieMarieHawke Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:32 pm

((Quoting Kuro and Amaisa))

"I'm not a little Monferno anymore," laughed Ichijo. He was careful to not shift Rowena around too much. "We're going to the Shrine. Wanna come?"

"Well, at least you still have your spirit," said Naomi. She shook her head, wondering if she could have made a difference. She smiled at Amaisa's reminiscence. "I'm glad you still remember it. It's such a wonderful place at this time of year. The trees just might give us a show."
MaxieMarieHawke
MaxieMarieHawke
Ara
Ara

Back to top Go down

Post  Monsūn Kaze Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:00 pm

Cygnus wrote:
Monsūn Kaze wrote:

Cygnus growled and slipped a hand over her mouth holding her tightly in his arms hoping no one else could hear what she was about to start singing. Flustered, he wrapped his wings around them shielding from the rest. Aura giggled when she heard Monsun, she popped her head up again out from under Cygnus' hand and pushed his wings away. "Scaaary!"

ShironaJohanna wrote:

Cygnus shook his head in disapproval as he watched Aura run around freely, just like a small child. He knew that all the excitement of making so many new friends was getting to her, but once she'd started there was no stopping her. Thankfully he could see the capital now. The sight of the villagers would make her act correctly again. He shifted his gaze, hearing a small voice. He looked down to see who it was who was speaking to him now, when his eyes fell back on the Shaymin girl from before.

"Yes, I am Cygnus." He bowed his head a little to her, then fixed his position standing fully. "Disregard her, she is a handful some days," He added, glancing a short moment towards Aura, who had ventured a little further in the fields and was tugging at flowers. "Was there something you needed?"

When Monsun heard Aura suddenly start singing, the blush immediately washed over her cheeks and she began stuttering, faced turning a cherry red with embarrassment. "C-C-C-Cygnus and M-M-Mo-Mon-tan sitting in a t-tree!?" She repreated, placing her hands on her face and shaking her head, trying to cool down her cheeks, but it wasn't working. "H-How embarrassing..." The Flygon glanced towards the ground, rubbing her arm, thoughts swimming like a fish in a river in her head. Though, when Aura had wandered away towards the field, she figured she'd stay with her since Cygnus was busy speaking to a Shaymin currently, and Monsun knew he didn't like her to be alone. "What flowers are you picking?" The girl asked, slightly smiling.
Monsūn Kaze
Monsūn Kaze
Vela
Vela

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerard Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:47 pm

Sutexii wrote:
Gerard wrote:

((aso quoting Naomi))

Amaisa looked up at him, blushing. "o-oh! Thank you!"
She looked at his sword, and listened. 'Oh wow. That does sound complicated... but I think I understand what you mean." she said. She looked back at the sword. It seems like a powerful weapon. She thought.
She heard Naomi call from the front of the group. And she could smell the scent of flowers from up ahead. "Oh, I can't wait till we get there!" She said excitedly. "I used to love going to this bridge when I was little." she said.

Gerard could also smell the flowers. "What's so special about the bridge? Does it have something to do with all these flowers?" He couldn't remember any of the bridges he crossed being very special. Sure you could fish from some of them, but it's not like the bridges themself were very special.

Gerard smelled the sweet scent of flowers again. It reminded him of Master Viri, Why do I keep thinking about them? I guess I miss them more than I thought.
Gerard
Gerard
Vela
Vela

Back to top Go down

Post  ShironaJohanna Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:49 pm

Cygnus wrote:
Monsūn Kaze wrote:

ShironaJohanna wrote:

“I'm Rowena and I'm a Velan”Rowena said as she looked into Cygnus eyes so that she could know he was paying attention “you are the leader, it's quite shock to find you here” then she turned to his sister “ your sister, ah... The power of hers... Yes,...” the girl was running freely and Rowena turned to Cygnus and a sentence came out of her mouth before she could think “ you should play with her so that you could feel happiness before what happen with her” Rowena said when she recogized that she mustn't say this “my sister died before I could play with her because she was forgotton. I regreted because I didn't care about her much when I can” Rowena shouldn't say things like this, Cygnus must be angry right now, she should leave but the Shaymin wanted to hear to the answer while looking at Cygnus's sister, it's kinda make Rowena think of her sister as wel, the freedom, the happiness. Tears fell down of the Shaymin's cheeks but she didn't care, she care for the girl running there.
ShironaJohanna
ShironaJohanna
Vela
Vela

Posts Posts : 103
Battle Points Battle Points : 43541

Back to top Go down

Stage 1: A Fresh Start (Rp here) - Page 11 Empty Cloverlace flies

Post  Cloverlace Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:48 pm

A strong sweet smelling wind flew across Cloverlace's body. Yay~! Time to fly! Cloverlace likes flying, most of the time she finds it very relaxing and sometimes she wishes she has wings. Cloverlace can only fly when there is wind, and can only go wherever the wind is going, so she had no control over her flying or not. I wonder where I'll land today! Wait...if I land that is... Cloverlace recalled the windy days where she had floated above Vela for nearly a whole hour! Once the wind had decided to dissapear while taking Cloverlace into the middle of the sea... Her cotton like body was lifted into the sky. The wind had flown her acroos the sea, "Ah!! Don't drop me here!" Water...I'm flying over water... this means I've left Vela! The wind had slowed down to a breeze, gently dropping Cloverlace on the branch of a tree in the capital of Ara. She hopped down onto the flowery ground and looked towards the capital. "W-where...am I...?"
Cloverlace
Cloverlace

Posts Posts : 31
Battle Points Battle Points : 42930

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiyashitorita Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:51 pm

Hiyashitarito decided that he was bored, and sick of hanging around the same place all the time. He decided that he was going to fly somewhere else, but he didn't know where. He didn't much care though. He figured that he might go some place cold. Or he might drop in and surprise his big brother. He'd decide later, where he would go.
He flew back to the meadow, by the water. Shita liked the water.
There was a sweet smelling wind, and he landed beside the water, peering at his reflection, wavering in the breeze. He smiled, thinking. When suddenly he saw a Pokemon flying, or floating, towards him, and the meadow.
Shita turned, as she landed, and blinked, surprised.
Hearing the asked question, he answered "This is Ara Meadows", with a slight bow. "Are you quite alright?"
Shita walked over, to make sure that this unexpected company was unhurt.
Hiyashitorita
Hiyashitorita
Ara
Ara

Posts Posts : 10
Battle Points Battle Points : 42551

Back to top Go down

Post  Cygnus Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:01 am

Monsūn Kaze wrote:

Aura snickered when she saw Monsun face turn red as well. Giving them a hard time was always funny to her, she meant well though, making them laugh took their minds off of the bad things they were talking about. Aura looked back to the flowers and stared at them for a while. There were some pretty carnations all in a bunch. She swept her wings up startling the foliage a little, pushing it back with a light force of wind. "These!" She pointed, "They would never grow where our kingdom sits. Not all of the flowers like the sandy texture on the ground, and they do not like the salty water either. They would not ever survive. But they sure are pretty." She smiled. "Are you coming home with us too?" She asked, tilting her head to the side.

ShironaJohanna wrote:

"Ah, yes. I did not expect to venture out this far myself, however..." He did not really want to give away the reason as to why he came here, so instead he fell silent and was grateful when she began to start up on a new subject.

Cygnus listened to her and saw her look towards Aura. What a shame, he thought, when she mentioned her sister who had passed away. His gaze eased when he saw Monsun, wishing he could thank her for watching Aura while she wandered off in her own world, but he turned to face Rowena and looked at her, studying her face for a moment. When he saw a few stray tears trickle down her cheek he lifted a hand and swept them away with his thumb, afterwards placing his hand on her shoulder and holding her firmly as he looked in her eyes.

"You cannot blame yourself for these sort of things," He gave a serious look, "Before my father left I was very cruel to him. I yelled at him, and showed defiance - although now that I look back on it, it was not because I was a bad person, but because I did not understand him. I suppose that made me angry, back then. The past cannot be washed away just because of our regrets. I spent a long time seeking forgiveness, although I knew it was unattainable, because he is no longer here. After time, I learned to forgive myself, and I no longer suppressed those memories. You should do the same my friend. If not... You may never find your happiness."

He released her and continued walking. In the capital, people often gave the group strange glances, probably the contrast in differences of appearances, he thought, trying to seem friendly although it was not in him to smile at a random stranger. He glanced over his shoulder to make sure Aura was paying attention. She had saw him advance, gathering flowers in her arms she jumped up and tugging on Monsun's hands and was approaching him now.

"Do not worry," Cygnus looked back to Rowena and gave a weak smile. "There is not much I have left in my life, if not for Aura, I would be all alone. I would give my life to save her. I am certain that no matter what is to come, my feelings will not ever change."
Cygnus
Cygnus
Vela
Vela

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloverlace Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:08 am

Hiyashitorita wrote:
Hiyashitarito decided that he was bored, and sick of hanging around the same place all the time. He decided that he was going to fly somewhere else, but he didn't know where. He didn't much care though. He figured that he might go some place cold. Or he might drop in and surprise his big brother. He'd decide later, where he would go.
He flew back to the meadow, by the water. Shita liked the water.
There was a sweet smelling wind, and he landed beside the water, peering at his reflection, wavering in the breeze. He smiled, thinking. When suddenly he saw a Pokemon flying, or floating, towards him, and the meadow.
Shita turned, as she landed, and blinked, surprised.
Hearing the asked question, he answered "This is Ara Meadows", with a slight bow. "Are you quite alright?"
Shita walked over, to make sure that this unexpected company was unhurt.

"Hehe, I can't believe I flew all the way here...um...yes I'm fine, but I seem to be lost. I was originally trying to go to the Crystal Cove but the wind..." Cloverlace faded out, realizing that she'd begun to tell more than what was asked for. Cloverlace stared at his wings, she was completely amazed. Ara was truly beautiful. The flowers were an explosion of color and life, the air sweet, but not overwhelming. Cloverlace wondered who this man in front of her was, he seemed like he wanted to go somewhere...
"U-um...what is your name?"
Cloverlace
Cloverlace

Posts Posts : 31
Battle Points Battle Points : 42930

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerard Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:41 am

Cygnus wrote:
Monsūn Kaze wrote:

Aura snickered when she saw Monsun face turn red as well. Giving them a hard time was always funny to her, she meant well though, making them laugh took their minds off of the bad things they were talking about. Aura looked back to the flowers and stared at them for a while. There were some pretty carnations all in a bunch. She swept her wings up startling the foliage a little, pushing it back with a light force of wind. "These!" She pointed, "They would never grow where our kingdom sits. Not all of the flowers like the sandy texture on the ground, and they do not like the salty water either. They would not ever survive. But they sure are pretty." She smiled. "Are you coming home with us too?" She asked, tilting her head to the side.

ShironaJohanna wrote:

"Ah, yes. I did not expect to venture out this far myself, however..." He did not really want to give away the reason as to why he came here, so instead he fell silent and was grateful when she began to start up on a new subject.

Cygnus listened to her and saw her look towards Aura. What a shame, he thought, when she mentioned her sister who had passed away. His gaze eased when he saw Monsun, wishing he could thank her for watching Aura while she wandered off in her own world, but he turned to face Rowena and looked at her, studying her face for a moment. When he saw a few stray tears trickle down her cheek he lifted a hand and swept them away with his thumb, afterwards placing his hand on her shoulder and holding her firmly as he looked in her eyes.

"You cannot blame yourself for these sort of things," He gave a serious look, "Before my father left I was very cruel to him. I yelled at him, and showed defiance - although now that I look back on it, it was not because I was a bad person, but because I did not understand him. I suppose that made me angry, back then. The past cannot be washed away just because of our regrets. I spent a long time seeking forgiveness, although I knew it was unattainable, because he is no longer here. After time, I learned to forgive myself, and I no longer suppressed those memories. You should do the same my friend. If not... You may never find your happiness."

He released her and continued walking. In the capital, people often gave the group strange glances, probably the contrast in differences of appearances, he thought, trying to seem friendly although it was not in him to smile at a random stranger. He glanced over his shoulder to make sure Aura was paying attention. She had saw him advance, gathering flowers in her arms she jumped up and tugging on Monsun's hands and was approaching him now.

"Do not worry," Cygnus looked back to Rowena and gave a weak smile. "There is not much I have left in my life, if not for Aura, I would be all alone. I would give my life to save her. I am certain that no matter what is to come, my feelings will not ever change."

"Aww, come on Cygnus." Gerard was just following behind looking around the town when he noticed Cygnus' last comment, "You've got more people to count on than you realize. Me and Celeste both went with Aura to find you... Sorry for what happened back at the orphanage by the way... wasn't acting like myself. But in just this trip you already gained a new friend in Monsun and Naomi. You can act gloomy if you want, but you gotta realize you do have some friends."

Gerard knew that calling them "friends" was kind of a stretch, but he had to redeem himself from earlier. "And who knows? Maybe something good will happen when we reach that shrine, right?"
Gerard
Gerard
Vela
Vela

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 37 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum