Unova League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stage 1: A Fresh Start (Rp here)

+27
ecat5566
Tenga
Kega
Lugia-Pon
Little Mai
Takara Yamada
Synclair
OshawottMui
Kuro
Cloverlace
ShironaJohanna
Leslie
Genji
Peyton the Aggron
Hiyashitorita
Chiro
Arcadia
Taiga
Monsūn Kaze
Lumin
Orin
Gerard
MaxieMarieHawke
Celeste
Sutexii
Cygnus
reshiramsama
31 posters

Page 33 of 37 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

Go down

Stage 1: A Fresh Start (Rp here) - Page 33 Empty Re: Stage 1: A Fresh Start (Rp here)

Post  Kouen Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:39 am

At the Royal Towers: In Corvus

Walking in through the entrance of the Towers he nodded respectfully at a few of the guards, who nodded back. It had been quite a while since he had been home and he was glad for the time to rest. Staring up at the familiar dark grey and black stone of the walls his body slowly relaxed, the normal readiness to fight leaving his muscles feeling slightly sore. Sliding his pack off of his back he stood with the guards for a moment.
"Where is Lord Lumin?" One of the guards he didn’t recognize explained that the Lord of the Royal Towers had to leave on business and Kouen raised one eyebrow. The first thing he always did upon his return was to tell the “Boss” of his success or failure on the jobs he was given. Shrugging it off, knowing Lumin was almost always busy, he waved to the guards in thanks before heading inside.
Kouen had lived in the Royal Towers for four years now and was used to the way things were done in Corvus. Striding up the stairs all the way to his room he threw his bag in the corner and walked into his personal bathroom. Hanging up his coat first he ran the water until it was just hot enough then stripped down. It had been a couple weeks since he had the pleasure of a hot shower. Sighing in relief to finally be able to relax the young man reached up and touched the long scar across his chest. Kouen had been tired of bathing in random waterfalls and cold ponds.

(OOC: Thank you Cygnus. Yes, Kouen is in Corvus.)

Kouen
Corvus
Corvus

Posts Posts : 10
Battle Points Battle Points : 41978

Back to top Go down

Stage 1: A Fresh Start (Rp here) - Page 33 Empty Re: Stage 1: A Fresh Start (Rp here)

Post  Orin Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:44 am

Gerard wrote:
Orin wrote:
Gerard wrote:
Lumin wrote:At first, the Moltres was almost knocked over by the sudden tackle from Orin, but soon recovered. Lumin nodded to Orin and gestured for him to continue on as they walked along. "I'll be sure to find a spot in Corvus that will be fertile enough to grow things on, you may still need to dig a little ash and rock away from the spot though....remember gardening can be rather tough" He was glad to see his young friend so interested in helping to grow food and flowers in Corvus, it would atleast bring more life to their land and make it a happier place for his residents. "It makes me happy to know my people wish to help...its a hard job for me to work on all this alone..."

He glanced up at Aura when she spoke of Arceus and suddenly shout out to him in such a way, as if to talk to him through the winds. "...my people may try to turn on me if they knew I was worshipping a god...even I am not fully sure he's out there....I guess I kind of would like to believe he's out there watching us...its just hard concidering my people have gone through so much" He stared up at the sky, watching the wingulls and occasional clouds drift by. This place really was quite peaceful, aside from the rare criminal that popped up here and there.

"The bad come first...?" Lumin repeated this, as if to actually concider such an idea. He had never thought of things in such a way, but it almost seemed to make him hopeful of such a thing. If it really did get better, it would lift so much off his chest. His thoughts were cut off when mention of Synclair came up again, his eyes shifting to look at Aura then. "I dont know much about Synclair's past...it started with my father...when I came into power, I stripped him of some of his powers so he...isnt at full stength anymore, I suppose that alone would probebly annoy the hell out of him...but it prevents him from killing people far too easily..." He frowned slightly, he did feel guilt for holding control of another person's powers, but he couldnt bear to see towns of people destroyed like when he was a child.

When Aura had suddenly run ahead, Lumin seemed to jump rather quickly to follow her, not wanting her to be left alone somewhere incase there was another attack. "Aura, wait!" He gestured for Orin to hurry as he followed after her, not quite sure what she was seeing in the water until he caught up and slowed down a moment to catch his breath. Apparently the sword on his back weighed him down more then he let on.

His eyes fell on Gerard and sighed heavily. "...These wounds were caused by Synclair...no doubt Gerard barged into the badlands....Synclair is the protection of our capital, he lurks around the bad lands to prevent criminals and danger from entering or leaving our land...no doubt, thats probebly when that one guy attacked your town...Synclair was not defending the land when it happened..." He shook his head and knelt next to Gerard and placed a hand on Aura's shoulder with a smile. "Gerard will be fine...he's a tough man"

With that, he placed the statue's head down and stretched his own wings out to loom over Gerard's body, the flame of his wings would surely warm Gerard up easily. "Synclair wouldnt kill him...he's met Gerard before for a split second back at my castle...Gerard visited for a short time to see what my home was like...so Synclair knows that Gerard is currently on my good side, if he killed him, there would be hell breaking right now..." He paused a moment before narrowing his eyes slightly. "...it was not smart for Gerard to go looking for trouble though...if these attacks on either ends dont stop, surely a war will break out between the citizens...it would be hardsk even for myself to prevent such a thing..."

Gerard felt warm... It was a bad sensation. His new state rejected it, and suddenly he returned to consciousness. He found Aura and Lumin looming over him, "Hey guys... Could we get to a hospital or something? This cut hurts pretty bad..." He reached up to grab Aura's and Lumin's hands to help him get up, but as he touched them, their skin started to ice over. He quickly removed his hand away, and the ice remained for a second before retreating. "Sorry guys... Didn't know I could do that..."

Orin caught up only to see an injured Gerard lying on the ground. "What did you do..." Orin leaned down to get a good look at the wounds he had. He looked back to Gerard "I might be able to heal these up, but even if I do you will still have to take it easy understand?" He put his hand above the wound and used recover. A bright light appeared on his hand, the light seemed to seal up the wounds Gerard. He removed his hand and looked up. "Feel any better?"

"Yeah, thanks Orin. But I can't take it easy. It's hard to explain, but I have these powers... and I need to try them out." Gerard tried to walk, but the pain caused him to stumble, "Well, I guess I could lie down for a bit."

"Geeze I have a feeling your going to push it to much... I understand the want to try out your new powers but.... You could really hurt your self in the process... And that would be bad." Orin calmly said with a smile."besides when you try out your new power don't you want to be at full power?"
Orin
Orin
Corvus
Corvus

Posts Posts : 106
Battle Points Battle Points : 43551

Back to top Go down

Post  reshiramsama Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:41 am

Lumin wrote:
Gerard wrote:

Aura looked back to Lumin as she watched him help to tend to Gerard. When Orin approached she strayed away a few feet behind the group, but her eyes still focused on Lumin. He lost his faith in the midst of sorrow he felt from his past, Her thoughts contemplated the idea that hope, no matter how frail, was not able to be defeated. Surely it's still there, it just needs to be unveiled by a touch of light.

When Aura saw Gerard reach out to grab their hands, he made their skins turn a bit ice, she flinched and threw her hands back staring at him a bit in fear. She blew a tiny flame on them until they thawed out, and although she wanted to draw back in to help him she was afraid to. The coldness made her feel weak, and even lightheaded. Orin seemed optimistic, he would care for him now, right?

Aura spun around and looked out to the sea, trying not to pay any mind or be a bother to the others. "I know its hard to understand, but you bared a hundred days of pain that your father wrought, and you are still here today on the littlest strand of hope that maybe you can just do something wondrous for your country, a little strand of faith that you have the ability to change the lives of all of those people for the good." Aura spoke softly, directed at Lumin, although she didn't face him. "Maybe you don't have to devote your will to Arceus, but show appreciation... that... the message is clear... oh, I don't know, I... don't make sense anymore..."

"Gerard, are you mad at the dragons, too?" Aura asked randomly, closing her eyes. "Even we have a curse like Corvus does, that we'll never be able to lift no matter how much light we bring into the world. Because of history, we'll always be exile to the devout."
reshiramsama
reshiramsama
Admin
Admin

Posts Posts : 140
Battle Points Battle Points : 52886

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumin Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:57 am

Lumin was quick to take his hand away from Gerard's when the ice creeped up onto his skin, staring at his hand with an oddly calm expression as it eventually faded away again. "...Gerard, by the aura I feel off your body from recently....you faced Synclair, I would appreciate if you had of told me beforehand concidering you just did something completely against my region..." He narrowed his eyes slightly as he spoke, his voice not sounding too pleased at all. "Whether Synclair does wrong or not, punishing him is my duty as the leader of that land, having you attack him the way you did is a violation of my land...it is disappointing that someone I trusted beforehand would pull this off..." He said this almost as if he dreaded the day he met Gerard all of a sudden, his eyes giving a quick sharp glare toward him.

Without much warning, Lumin took the head of Arceus once more and turned toward the crystal cove. "...I would like to take you to the town, but right now...I am sorry but I feel I do not owe you anything anymore..." With that, he turned to Aura for a short moment with a slight apologetic look. "I am sorry Aura...if you do not wish to follow any longer, you do not have to, I will understand"

His eyes lowered to the ground for a moment at her words about believing in Arceus, a small sigh escaping his lips. "I want to believe...but it just seems too difficult at this time..." He said this as he glared back at Gerard again and started walking off again, he still had a job to fix the statue, and he would take care of it, whether he was alone or not. Stretching out his wings slowly, he suddenly let out a heavy flap before jumping into the air and slowly flying through the crystal cove so he could head toward the shrine.
Lumin
Lumin
Corvus
Corvus

Posts Posts : 186
Battle Points Battle Points : 44349

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerard Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:25 pm

Lumin wrote:Lumin was quick to take his hand away from Gerard's when the ice creeped up onto his skin, staring at his hand with an oddly calm expression as it eventually faded away again. "...Gerard, by the aura I feel off your body from recently....you faced Synclair, I would appreciate if you had of told me beforehand concidering you just did something completely against my region..." He narrowed his eyes slightly as he spoke, his voice not sounding too pleased at all. "Whether Synclair does wrong or not, punishing him is my duty as the leader of that land, having you attack him the way you did is a violation of my land...it is disappointing that someone I trusted beforehand would pull this off..." He said this almost as if he dreaded the day he met Gerard all of a sudden, his eyes giving a quick sharp glare toward him.

Without much warning, Lumin took the head of Arceus once more and turned toward the crystal cove. "...I would like to take you to the town, but right now...I am sorry but I feel I do not owe you anything anymore..." With that, he turned to Aura for a short moment with a slight apologetic look. "I am sorry Aura...if you do not wish to follow any longer, you do not have to, I will understand"

His eyes lowered to the ground for a moment at her words about believing in Arceus, a small sigh escaping his lips. "I want to believe...but it just seems too difficult at this time..." He said this as he glared back at Gerard again and started walking off again, he still had a job to fix the statue, and he would take care of it, whether he was alone or not. Stretching out his wings slowly, he suddenly let out a heavy flap before jumping into the air and slowly flying through the crystal cove so he could head toward the shrine.

"I do not hate all of the dragons Aura, there are some I hate and some I don't. But I distrust them. It's their corrupt way of dominating others with their power that I distrust. You've heard it said that power corrupts, but I tell you that power only shows our corruption. I can't say if I would be the same way if I had that power, but it's useless to talk about what would be. We have to focus on what is. And Synclair, that dragon, he IS corrupt; and that is what I hate." He looked at Aura, "Do not think I am a bad person because I hate. Hate is neutral. What makes it good or bad is what you chose to hate."
Gerard
Gerard
Vela
Vela

Posts Posts : 185
Battle Points Battle Points : 44393

Back to top Go down

Post  reshiramsama Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:05 pm

Gerard wrote:
Lumin wrote:

"I will tell you a story that many people of Vela have chose to forget." Aura lowered her head and gave a sad sigh. "My brother, Kaiser, started an allegiance against Arceus long ago. He wanted to slay him so that all of the powers from the plates can be his, and that he can have total conquest. Kaiser was angry that Cygnus would get the throne... but he didn't understand! Cygnus is the first born before all of us, we will never surpass him! Of course, he failed in his mission because no one, not the first born, not the kings or queens, can even surpass Arceus. The only way to decide the new throne is if Cygnus were to die, so... Kaiser..." Aura bit her tongue briefly, it was obviously hard to speak about it. "He tried to kill big brother! Many times, all of my brothers did, they fought for so long... Cygnus fought him in a final battle. A lot of people were hurt, and tormented. I lost some of my brothers, that day. It made people sad, and give up their hope. Cygnus decided that the only way to cease the anguish the people felt was to banish our brother. So he did, he banished him from all of the lands, and we never saw him again. From that day, Cygnus changed. He became colder, and we began to argue a lot. Our blood is with the dragons, but because of Kaiser, we will forever have to bear his shame, and the dishonor he created for our family. The dishonor he brought to the name of all dragons!"

She looked back at Gerard, with confused eyes. "I never hated Kaiser, because he was my brother. Cygnus would resent me because I was too ignorant to see what Kaiser had done, but now from what you said, I think I understand. It's okay to hate what Kaiser did. What he did was very wrong, and I wish I could've been stronger to prevent it! Maybe Arceus wouldn't be so sad, and wouldn't run away!" She sniffled, rubbing her eyes with the back of her hand. "I don't want Cygnus to become corrupted... but he can't let go of the past. All of those memories encourage him to use his powers to wipe out anyone who opposes him... but right now... Arceus needs our help, too! If we just showed him that we haven't given up, maybe he'll come back..."

She looked back towards Lumin seeing that he had already started off without her. She was a little disheartened, but she knew it was just because he cared about Corvus. She could tell he was upset that Gerard had gone off and started something like that without confronting him first. He did what was right in his heart... isn't that what you are doing? Fixing the statue because that is what is right.. Aura gave one last look back at Gerard before whipping a gust of wind and taking off after Lumin.
reshiramsama
reshiramsama
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cygnus Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:07 pm

Monsūn Kaze wrote:
MaxieMarieHawke wrote:

"What..." Cygnus pupils shrunk a little. He hadn't noticed that Lumin had affections for Aura, but now that he was aware... He bit harshly on his lip. He took a few minutes to think about the situation and gave a long sigh. Maybe he had been to hard on her. He already controlled most of her life, was he going to really start controlling her emotions, now? I have been a fool.. Cygnus stared down at the torn map, his irises blurred in his thoughts. He was shaken from them when he heard Monsun apologize, and immediately he lifted his head to reassure her, "It is not your fault." He watched as she touched the bell, not taking notice of it before it was a bit intriguing. "Where did that come from?"

Cygnus heard the doors open. He turned to see who was entering; his eyes fell over Naomi and the Mightyena with an excited mixture to them. "Lady Naomi!" He fixed his posture, uncertain of the reason the comment from Yoru. "How are you feeling?" Cygnus tilted his head slightly, falling with concern. If she was able to be out and about surely she must have progressed. There seemed to be a warm aura about her. Probably her motherly atmosphere, he thought, and offered a small smile.

Cygnus
Cygnus
Vela
Vela

Posts Posts : 109
Battle Points Battle Points : 43495

Back to top Go down

Post  MaxieMarieHawke Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:12 pm

Naomi took a deep breath. "I'm fine. I came to apologize for causing trouble for you, and for the original reason why I'm here. Yoru isn't the type to butt-in." She shifted a bit in the chair and moved a strand of hair from her face. "I can leave if you wish. I understand that when you are in love, you never want to be away from that person." Naomi gave a light smile.
MaxieMarieHawke
MaxieMarieHawke
Ara
Ara

Posts Posts : 330
Battle Points Battle Points : 46077

Back to top Go down

Post  Kouen Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:20 pm

When he was finished with his shower he dried himself off and wiped the condensation away from the mirror. Staring at the hair that lay flat on his head and ran down to his shoulders he wondered if he should cut it. Taking a comb he slicked it back into his usual hairstyle then let it dry. Going into his closet he pulled out one of the extra outfits he owned, so his travelling stuff could be cleaned, then donned his coat again. Fixing the collar he smirked at his reflection in the mirror.
Walking through the long halls he navigated his way to the back of the Royal Towers and found himself outside between the Towers and the wall. Outside there was a place to train or practice abilities and now that he felt relaxed he wanted to do a couple of warm ups before finding a place to nap outside. It seemed strange to some pokemon but Kouen preferred to sleep outside. Since he had been licing at the tower for some time he was used to sleeping in his bedroom, but he still preferred to nap outside in the sun. It came from the years he traveled alone, with no place to call home.
Hanging his coat off of a dead tree nearby he began with a few light stretches. Starting at his feet he worked his way up through his body tensing and relaxing each muscle group until he felt completely at ease. Making a series of quick jumps to test the ground's solidity he twisted his body in mid-air to land back on the ground in a fighting stance. Twisting from the waist he snapped a kick out to his left then swiftly spun, shifting his foot back down to the ground to get into another stance. Punching the air in a series of swift movements he came froward and used his elbow on the Imaginary Opponent he was fighting.

Kouen
Corvus
Corvus

Posts Posts : 10
Battle Points Battle Points : 41978

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:17 pm

Kouen wrote:

When he was finished with his shower he dried himself off and wiped the condensation away from the mirror. Staring at the hair that lay flat on his head and ran down to his shoulders he wondered if he should cut it. Taking a comb he slicked it back into his usual hairstyle then let it dry. Going into his closet he pulled out one of the extra outfits he owned, so his travelling stuff could be cleaned, then donned his coat again. Fixing the collar he smirked at his reflection in the mirror.
Walking through the long halls he navigated his way to the back of the Royal Towers and found himself outside between the Towers and the wall. Outside there was a place to train or practice abilities and now that he felt relaxed he wanted to do a couple of warm ups before finding a place to nap outside. It seemed strange to some pokemon but Kouen preferred to sleep outside. Since he had been licing at the tower for some time he was used to sleeping in his bedroom, but he still preferred to nap outside in the sun. It came from the years he traveled alone, with no place to call home.
Hanging his coat off of a dead tree nearby he began with a few light stretches. Starting at his feet he worked his way up through his body tensing and relaxing each muscle group until he felt completely at ease. Making a series of quick jumps to test the ground's solidity he twisted his body in mid-air to land back on the ground in a fighting stance. Twisting from the waist he snapped a kick out to his left then swiftly spun, shifting his foot back down to the ground to get into another stance. Punching the air in a series of swift movements he came froward and used his elbow on the Imaginary Opponent he was fighting.

Kuro had managed to get into the badlands, "Now... If I were my brother where would i go..." He looked to the royal towers. "Ah thats where!" He took off in the direction of the towers. Kuro had been wandering around the Towers for quite some time now. "Gah!! why can't they make maps of these places!!" He sighed and found him self in a garden. "Wait.... I thought i was just inside...." His head flipped around. "Jeeze... Come here to retrive your little brother and then you go and get your self lost...."
Kuro
Kuro
Vela
Vela

Posts Posts : 25
Battle Points Battle Points : 42550

Back to top Go down

Post  Orin Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:02 am

Lumin wrote:Lumin was quick to take his hand away from Gerard's when the ice creeped up onto his skin, staring at his hand with an oddly calm expression as it eventually faded away again. "...Gerard, by the aura I feel off your body from recently....you faced Synclair, I would appreciate if you had of told me beforehand concidering you just did something completely against my region..." He narrowed his eyes slightly as he spoke, his voice not sounding too pleased at all. "Whether Synclair does wrong or not, punishing him is my duty as the leader of that land, having you attack him the way you did is a violation of my land...it is disappointing that someone I trusted beforehand would pull this off..." He said this almost as if he dreaded the day he met Gerard all of a sudden, his eyes giving a quick sharp glare toward him.

Orin looked as Lumin took off, he then looked down at Gerard. "Listen Gerard.... When i say take it easy I mean it... I don't want you going opening up those wounds again... so just go back home and rest for a while... I have to go. I promised Lumin I would look after him." He said with a smile. "SO BE GOOD!" he took off after Lumin.

As he followed Lumin and Arura he thought about what she had said, about the history of the dragons. "For some reason..." He thought to him self "That all sounds fimilar..." He ran his hand over the scars on his face. "I'm sure it's nothing..." He muttered to him self
Orin
Orin
Corvus
Corvus

Posts Posts : 106
Battle Points Battle Points : 43551

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumin Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:47 am

Mai looked between Naomi and Rowena, she didnt know what to do really. She wanted to hang around Naomi but it seemed like she was interested in some kind of meeting or something, she couldnt quite understand all the meanings to their chat since she was still awful young. And with Rowena, she still didnt know Rowena's parents and it made her a little nervous about meeting them now, she was a bit scared of following.

"U-Um...if I came...wouldnt Mister Cygnus be upset...? He said not to wander off in town.." She shifted uncomfortably as she thought about the situation, he was awful scary when mad, and she didnt want to see him like that again just because she disappeared again. "I'm a little scared..what if your parents dont like me, Miss Rowena..?" Her voice shrunk a bit, showing she was nervous.

Toying with her floating hair, she held onto it almost as if it was some sort of scarf or one of Naomi's soft tails, apparently showing that Mai loved soft things, it comforted her a little. "What if mother doesnt come back..? maybe your parents dont know her.."

------

Lumin of course wasnt trying to say what Gerard had done wasnt the right thing to do in the end, or what the other felt was right either, but he couldnt help but feel angry that someone he trusted would go and attack one of his citizens, especially concidering that person was the only one at the time protecting the entire region. If Synclair were gone, there would be problems for sure, especially if that freak circus showed up again, or even if there was an attack on Corvus, there were infact still people out there that didnt believe he was different from his father.

Just the knowledge of all this seemed to put a lot of stress on Lumin, now he had a huge bag of worries weighing down on his shoulders, whether or not his people were okay right now or not. It all caused him to start flying a little faster, a determined look on his face as he thought about how he was going to fix everything so people like Gerard didnt pull off such moves again, atleast not when a whole region is technically unprotected. It was then that Lumin realized Aura and Orin were still following him, it kind of shocked him since he was obviously showing off a rather different side of himself that even he was not proud of.

Once he'd flown far enough and he could see the very edge of the field of Ara, he'd landed right on the grass beside the water and folded his wings up in a defencive manner, still feeling awful ridiculous for getting so frustrated infront of the two of them. "What's wrong with me...I shouldnt have even spoken at all when I knew..." He looked to the statue's head and looked it over to make sure there was no new damage to it, which it turned out to look just fine. "..It's safe...now I just need to attach it back to the statue itself so Naomi can recover and the land can be at peace again..." His voice was more or less soft and directed at himself, he didnt realize he was even talking out loud to begin with.

"Aura I apologize for how I acted...I was being childish.." He closed his eyes a moment before turning to look back at her with a fake smile. "Even if Trust is broken between he and I...doesnt mean it's the end of the world, right..?" He looked toward the statue across the field then toward the town farther back. Naomi told him to go see the shop keeper for what he needed to fix the statue, it looked like it was going to be a bit of a walk. "I just hope this all helps in the end..."
Lumin
Lumin
Corvus
Corvus

Posts Posts : 186
Battle Points Battle Points : 44349

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerard Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:56 am

Lumin wrote:Mai looked between Naomi and Rowena, she didnt know what to do really. She wanted to hang around Naomi but it seemed like she was interested in some kind of meeting or something, she couldnt quite understand all the meanings to their chat since she was still awful young. And with Rowena, she still didnt know Rowena's parents and it made her a little nervous about meeting them now, she was a bit scared of following.

"U-Um...if I came...wouldnt Mister Cygnus be upset...? He said not to wander off in town.." She shifted uncomfortably as she thought about the situation, he was awful scary when mad, and she didnt want to see him like that again just because she disappeared again. "I'm a little scared..what if your parents dont like me, Miss Rowena..?" Her voice shrunk a bit, showing she was nervous.

Toying with her floating hair, she held onto it almost as if it was some sort of scarf or one of Naomi's soft tails, apparently showing that Mai loved soft things, it comforted her a little. "What if mother doesnt come back..? maybe your parents dont know her.."

------

Lumin of course wasnt trying to say what Gerard had done wasnt the right thing to do in the end, or what the other felt was right either, but he couldnt help but feel angry that someone he trusted would go and attack one of his citizens, especially concidering that person was the only one at the time protecting the entire region. If Synclair were gone, there would be problems for sure, especially if that freak circus showed up again, or even if there was an attack on Corvus, there were infact still people out there that didnt believe he was different from his father.

Just the knowledge of all this seemed to put a lot of stress on Lumin, now he had a huge bag of worries weighing down on his shoulders, whether or not his people were okay right now or not. It all caused him to start flying a little faster, a determined look on his face as he thought about how he was going to fix everything so people like Gerard didnt pull off such moves again, atleast not when a whole region is technically unprotected. It was then that Lumin realized Aura and Orin were still following him, it kind of shocked him since he was obviously showing off a rather different side of himself that even he was not proud of.

Once he'd flown far enough and he could see the very edge of the field of Ara, he'd landed right on the grass beside the water and folded his wings up in a defencive manner, still feeling awful ridiculous for getting so frustrated infront of the two of them. "What's wrong with me...I shouldnt have even spoken at all when I knew..." He looked to the statue's head and looked it over to make sure there was no new damage to it, which it turned out to look just fine. "..It's safe...now I just need to attach it back to the statue itself so Naomi can recover and the land can be at peace again..." His voice was more or less soft and directed at himself, he didnt realize he was even talking out loud to begin with.

"Aura I apologize for how I acted...I was being childish.." He closed his eyes a moment before turning to look back at her with a fake smile. "Even if Trust is broken between he and I...doesnt mean it's the end of the world, right..?" He looked toward the statue across the field then toward the town farther back. Naomi told him to go see the shop keeper for what he needed to fix the statue, it looked like it was going to be a bit of a walk. "I just hope this all helps in the end..."

Gerard watched everyone fly off, "Yeah, just leave the injured guy here alone. Leaving me to die and such... but it's no matter. At least I can try out these new powers without interruptions." He was going to need the element of surprise if he was going to defeat Synclair. "I'll show him. I don't care what Lumin says. It's not like it was personal; not at first anyways. Of course, he's always claimed to know more than he actually does." Gerard sat there are the ground testing out his new powers till he managed to make a crude cane out of ice. He then used it to hobble back into Vela.
Gerard
Gerard
Vela
Vela

Posts Posts : 185
Battle Points Battle Points : 44393

Back to top Go down

Post  reshiramsama Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:11 am

Lumin wrote:
Gerard wrote:

((i thought orin healed you gerard XDD)

Noticing the aqua adorned figure limping towards the gates, one of the guards rushed forward, recognizing him from the party that had arrive here very earlier in the day with Lord Cygnus. He planted his spear in the ground and reached out a hand. "Sir, are you alright?! Let me help you." He helped Gerard stand up fully, seeing the icey cane dripping from melting in the hot sun. He glanced back at the other guard and nodded his head, signifying for him to open the main gates. The sound of clinking chains rolled as the large doors extended and created the entrance to the concealed city inside. "Do you wish for me to help you back to the castle?" He seemed a bit concerned, uncertain if he would be able to make it on his own.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aura tried to land easily, but her wings were too tired to carry her anymore. Seeing Lumin up ahead she put her feet forward, but going too fast downward she ended up toppling into the ground, skidding a few feet in the flowers, coming to a stop just a few inches behind him. Aura looked up and saw the statue head. It looked kind of spooky to her being just a head and all. She jumped up and dusted herself off, letting her wings fall back to rest. They were achy again.

"Lord Lumin, it's okay." She gave a little smile, "Gerard said, it's okay to have hate, it just depends at what you direct it towards. You hate what he did, and that's okay, so don't feel bad!" She hoped that that would be a bit optimistic for him. Tilting her head she blinked twice and gazed up at the tall statue. "How are we going to get it to stay up there? Oh! Maybe if you bring fire to it it will melt and reattach. Unless.. that's just for metals.." She sighed, feeling useless.
reshiramsama
reshiramsama
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoriatus Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:34 am

Tugging on the bottom of his vest the young Victini looked at himself in the large mirror and sighed. Lately business had been slow and he was feeling bored without someone to wait on or talk to. His ears flicked in annoyance as parts of his hair began to stick up. It was always hard in the morning to make his hair do as he wished. Fixing his collar he was finally ready for the day. Pulling on his gloves Victoriatus closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Opening them again he felt ready for the day.
Pulling an apron over his head the twenty-four year old male tied it around his waist and grabbed the ingredients he would need for a usual breakfast. While his oat based cereal was boiling on the stove he began making a dough for the days sweets. Ground almonds, flour, eggs, sugar, powdered sugar, red dye, and vanilla went into the bowl as he mixed it into a dough. Placing the bowl down on the table he let it sit as he prepared the Oran berry jam for the centers.
Once his food was ready he added a little bit of honey to it before eating his breakfast. When he was finished the Inn Owner returned to the dough. Rolling it out, cutting it into small circles, then laying them on a tray he popped them into the oven and waited fifteen minutes. Once done he spread jam onto one side then lay another circle on top, making the final touches on the Macaron. As usual they came out a pale orange color, they were a specialty of the inn, and they smelled delicious. Victor himself had loved eating them as a child.
Placing them on a plate gently he cleaned up the kitchen and set the plate down on the bar near the entrance. Those who came in as guests were welcome to try them, he had learned long ago that free samples of food usually got customers interested. Wiping down the bar his ears drooped slightly. It was difficult to be alone.

Victoriatus

Posts Posts : 19
Battle Points Battle Points : 42089

Back to top Go down

Post  Synclair Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:33 pm

After patrolling the lands to find nothing but silence. Synclair returned to what seemed his most visited spot at the badlands on a cliff. "Seems like everything is still stable after my brief leave. How peaceful and yet so dull." He leaned up against a dead tree, crossing his arms. His red eyes scanned the terrain for a moment before closing them. "Hmm, guess I can only rest for now. I can only hope that something thrilling shall show up soon enough." Synclair then relaxed his body more, still keeping most of his senses on high alert.
Synclair
Synclair
Corvus
Corvus

Posts Posts : 28
Battle Points Battle Points : 42600

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton the Aggron Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:11 am

Taiga wrote:
Kega wrote:

The Aggron was somehow lost on watching the land full of flowers, it had passed a lot of time when he last saw a place like that. It wasn't a good scenary having him on it, he thought, but he was enjoying the place. "Well, this isn't boring at all...you need to relax a little, young lady" he said while deep breathing.

As they spent a few minutes in the place, Peyton, heard a new voice... He glanced toward where the voice camed from and saw a young man who had interrupted that little quiet time he was enjoying to himself with his friend Taiga.

At first, Peyton took a defensive position, taking out his sword preparing for any attack of the new guy, because the pokemon had a weapon too the Aggron was aware of what could happen.

Before making any move, he noticed that the girl knew the strange looking guy. Still he didn't feel like understamting the male pokemon. "Who is this guy?" he asked but then he just stepped back when he saw how the girl gave a strong punch to the Sharpedo. "I didn't knew you where that strong..." he said to Taiga with some suprise after watching her move. Then he started to walk where her friend and the other guy where having a talk. "What does he wants?" when he was close enough to hear what the guy was asking for and the manners he was talking to the girl. That made him nood, he doesn't likes when a man has a vocabulary that might offens a lady.

When he heard something about the leader of Vela, he got curious about what the man did back there. Then he just saw to her friend reaction and was sign that was something bad and made Peyton to be carefull about what that pokemon could do. Later he just saw how the Sharpedo run away with Taiga behind him.

The steel pokemon could go after them, he wasn't that fast so he just climb the barrier as he could and jump to the badlands and started to walk in the direction where both pokemon went, to the capital... He sighted and stretch a little, then he settled his armor to go after the pair.

These took a while after he could get to the capital of Corvus. The place he didn't liked at all and also a place that he had avoided to spend the less time he could. The only thing he like there, was the places and stores whe he could have some food and things he would need in his journeys.

When Peyton thought again about the two pokemons that ran away, he started to search track of them. Because of his speed he lose where they go. He walked around the capital, trying to find something that could lead him to where the pokemon left. A few meters away he heard angry voices and things that where thrown away, like a disaster was happening. The first thing that passed throught his mind was that Taiga might be there.

He rushed to where he heard the complains came from. There was a path where objets where crushed on the ground and other things that pokemon had bought and other things. To him was something he could used to find those two pokemon.

Then he knew that it was leading him to the Royal Towers. He only went to that place rare times and just from the outside, he wasn't that interested in getting in. But there where the two pokemon arguing about something. Taking a big breath, after having a run after them he said "You guys made some disaster overthere..." while pointing to the place they destroyed. "Why did you had such a hurry to come to this place?"

if there are some mistakes... tell me xD... still having some problems with my english writting lol
Peyton the Aggron
Peyton the Aggron
Corvus
Corvus

Posts Posts : 8
Battle Points Battle Points : 42470

Back to top Go down

Post  Taiga Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:30 am

Peyton the Aggron wrote:

Taiga cocked her head at an angle when she recognized the figure that was approaching. When she saw her armored friend her ears perked up. "Yo! What took ya so long?" She winked in a joking tone and threw out a friendly punch, but because of his armor she drew her hand back and bit her tongue. "Uh...ow...ow..." She shook her head and heard him mention the Sharpedo.

"Hey, I can punch pretty good. I know I don't look like it." She referred to his earlier comment. "That dude is a bad guy. Well, he wasn't before but he sure is now. From what he told me, he just walked right over to Vela and attacked their leader. That's going to look real bad on our lands, or worse even yet, we're probably going to get more crap than before." Taiga sighed and flicked her tail contently as she spoke.

She was embarrassed when she looked back to the mess they'd left running through the alleys so carelessly. They had knocked over a bunch of stuff and didn't stop to help the merchants, but being nice wasn't exactly on her agenda today. She looked back towards the towers and winced. "His name is Kega." Taiga looked back at Peyton and winced seeing he was trying to catch his breath. "You alright buddy? It's probably hard for you to run in all that armor. Why don't you take a layer off?" She winked and stuck her tongue out.
Taiga
Taiga
Corvus
Corvus

Posts Posts : 22
Battle Points Battle Points : 42601

Back to top Go down

Post  ShironaJohanna Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:22 am

Lumin wrote:Mai looked between Naomi and Rowena, she didnt know what to do really. She wanted to hang around Naomi but it seemed like she was interested in some kind of meeting or something, she couldnt quite understand all the meanings to their chat since she was still awful young. And with Rowena, she still didnt know Rowena's parents and it made her a little nervous about meeting them now, she was a bit scared of following.

------

Rowena paused a bit, unable to open her mouth. She didn't sure if some bad might happen...

She is just a child Thought Rowena I should use imagination... The Shaymin finally be able to open her mouth to speak but her voice was a little bit frightened :"Mai, I do not know if any bad happens but I'm sure my parents will like you and the princesses will show us the way to your mommy. Sniff, I miss my mom, too!" She titled her head and groaned. This reminded her of her childhood, it was a precious moment with her mommy, her mom hid her eyes behind her hands and counted one two three while her daughter laughed and hid under the tree, a precious moment while playing hide-and-seek...

Rowena got back to the ground quickly and walked out of the castle, she stared at the capital where people were passing and chatting. She was wondering if Mai was going with her or not...
ShironaJohanna
ShironaJohanna
Vela
Vela

Posts Posts : 103
Battle Points Battle Points : 43541

Back to top Go down

Post  MaxieMarieHawke Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:17 am

Yoru noticed Rowena talking about seeing her parents. "Mai, if you don't want to go, I'll take you to this place I go to sometime. It's a really great inn." He smiled as he began to walk to the inn, knowing Naomi would be all right on her own. She doesn't need me.. he thought. It made him a little sad at the thought. I hate love.
MaxieMarieHawke
MaxieMarieHawke
Ara
Ara

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Mai Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:31 am

Mai squirmed slightly in discomfort, still afraid of the idea of meeting strangers, she liked Rowena, but she didnt meet her parents yet so just the idea alone was terrifying. Fidgetting with her hands a bit, she shook her head a little and frowned. "I-I...don't think they will know...Mother never went to visit other people...she was always telling me it was dangerous for our kind to, I didnt understand her.." She put her hands behind her back and folded them together in a cute manner, trying to look polite. "I'm sorry Miss Rowena...they are strangers and mother told me to be careful, she said it is dangerous for a Meloetta to go around strangers"

She wasnt paying attention to Yoru at first, since she was so busy with Rowena, but her ears seemed to pick up one single word, her eyes widening the second she heard it. "Inn!?" Mai suddenly spun around to face Yoru then with hopeful eyes, perhaps THIS would help find her mother. "Mother used to take me to an Inn long ago! There was a man there she knew! Maybe she went there again!" Her voice was so full of hope, it would almost be heartbreaking for those who knew about what truely happened only a month ago.

"Mother must be there! It is the only place she will visit.." She flinched a little when the thought of following Yoru struck her mind, he was a stranger still too, but Naomi said he was safe, so he couldnt be that bad right? Her eyes closed in thought about what she should do. "I-I...U-Um..." Fidgetting with her hands again, she blushed a little from embarrassment of having to respond. "I..I would like to come, Mister Yoru...Mother might be there! If she isnt...the man there would know where she is, I'm sure of it!"

Before Yoru could even respond to that last comment, she had flown away from the castle rather quickly only to squeak when almost running into someone on the way out of town and bolting back to his leg in a ridiculously childish manner.
Little Mai
Little Mai
Vela
Vela

Posts Posts : 30
Battle Points Battle Points : 42430

Back to top Go down

Post  MaxieMarieHawke Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:38 am

After leaving the grounds and walking to Ara, Yoru and Mai reached the clearing. Since he was always relaxed, the area had no effect on him. He walked to the door and opened it. "I'm sure Lumin wouldn't mind if I hide for a bit. I'm always running around anyways," Yoru mumbled to himself as he entered Victory Inn. "Hello? Anybody here?"
MaxieMarieHawke
MaxieMarieHawke
Ara
Ara

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoriatus Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:51 am

Like every day at the Inn the weather was sunny but pleasant and the air had a sense of peace about it. Most Pokemon came to the Inn to rest and rejuvinate themselves from thier hard work or travels. It was rare that Victoriatus would be caught unaware when guests entered his "Territory" but he had been staring at a picture that was in the Common room and didn't realize anyone was nearby until he heard someone call out. Turning away from the photo of the beautiful green haired singer he smiled and walked out into the foyer area.
"Welcome to the Victory Inn, a place of relaxation for the weary Pokemon. This place is a Neutral territory for those who seek shelter and a home away from home for travelers. how may I assist you?" Not quite paying attention to the newcomers he walked up to the bar and lifted a piece of the table, to allow himself into the space behind the couter. Turning to stare up at the Mightyena he smiled calmly, his blue orbs reflecting nothing but polite curiosity.

Victoriatus

Posts Posts : 19
Battle Points Battle Points : 42089

Back to top Go down

Post  MaxieMarieHawke Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:55 am

Yoru nodded and pulled out some money. "I'll be staying here a while with this cute little lady. I thought I'd bring her here where it's safe. Lady Naomi doesn't need me around after all." Another part of him died inside as the words left his lips. He gestured towards Mai with gentle eyes. He liked being around children. When he stayed at the Orphanage, he was happy to know Naomi and the others were giving the children a childhood some would kill for.
MaxieMarieHawke
MaxieMarieHawke
Ara
Ara

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Mai Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:07 am

Mai had still been clinging to Yoru's leg, all the way to the Inn during their trip. It felt wrong to leave Vela without telling Cygnus or Naomi, she was sure she would get in trouble later for it, but she really wanted to know where her mother was or what happened, and if that Inn was still there, surely she would find someone who would have an idea.

When they entered the Inn, Mai couldnt help but look up at the walls with her curious eyes, taking in the foyer to get a feel for the place, it had been so long since she had come here, she was much smaller and her mother was still with her at the time. Although it was sad she was no longer with her mom this time, she was still able to pick up some happy memories of coming here. "Mother used to sing here..." She said this quietly, as if to tell Yoru something about her past. "I used to watch her, I hope I will sing just like her someday" She smiled up at Yoru then, showing that it was not a memory that made her sad for her mother's disappearance.

It was then she heard a familiar voice, seeing a man in a bright suit come out of the back room and stopping behind the counter, it seemed to make her perk up all of a sudden with a big smile on her face. Out of no where, she'd flown up into the air enough to tackle hug him, arms around his neck in a playful and childish way. "Tori!! I knew you were still here!" She giggled happily, so very glad to see a familiar face after all that time of being alone in the crystal cove.
Little Mai
Little Mai
Vela
Vela

Posts Posts : 30
Battle Points Battle Points : 42430

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 37 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum