Unova League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stage 1: A Fresh Start (Rp here)

+27
ecat5566
Tenga
Kega
Lugia-Pon
Little Mai
Takara Yamada
Synclair
OshawottMui
Kuro
Cloverlace
ShironaJohanna
Leslie
Genji
Peyton the Aggron
Hiyashitorita
Chiro
Arcadia
Taiga
Monsūn Kaze
Lumin
Orin
Gerard
MaxieMarieHawke
Celeste
Sutexii
Cygnus
reshiramsama
31 posters

Page 3 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next

Go down

Stage 1: A Fresh Start (Rp here) - Page 3 Empty Re: Stage 1: A Fresh Start (Rp here)

Post  reshiramsama Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:17 am

Celeste wrote:
"You're right," Celeste hung her head. "I'm just too worried right now. Honestly, I'm terrified right now, so I think finding Cygnus would be a good idea. Maybe... you could think about how happy Cygnus would be to see you taking initiative!"

Celeste smiled at Aura, trying to improve the mood. She started off towards the Ara border, but walked backwards so that she could still see Aura and Gerard.

"Follow them?" Aura blinked. What Gerard was saying actually made sense. "Maybe that is a good idea!" Her smile quickly came back. "Now it is a secret adventure!" She tried her best to contain her excitement - Cygnus would be so proud of her! Aura ducked her head down again by a few inches. "There is not much foliage to hide in here, maybe we should wait until they go, first..." She rubbed the back of her head trying to think of how they wouldn't get caught in such plain sight.
reshiramsama
reshiramsama
Admin
Admin

Posts Posts : 140
Battle Points Battle Points : 52946

Back to top Go down

Stage 1: A Fresh Start (Rp here) - Page 3 Empty Re: Stage 1: A Fresh Start (Rp here)

Post  Lumin Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:46 am

Lumin's body tensed up slightly as he was walking, slowing down a moment and realizing that there were more around then just him and Orin. Something about them...their atmosphere did not feel like that of his own clan, they felt pure...gentle...one even had signs of bravery in them...perhaps they were of another clan? But what would they be doing in his territory.

Closing his eyes in thought, he wasnt sure what to do, should he pretend to ignore their presence? Perhaps they were lost...maybe it was best if he lead them out, rather then allowing them to go further in. If they were to follow him, it would be best for his people. He'd just hoped it wouldnt result in a fight, because something told him that these followers were not all very old, a couple for sure, felt rather young to him. "...I suppose there is no choice.."

He sighed heavily and continued walking at his normal pace, staring directly forward as he walked and ignoring what few trees were left of his earth, of course..there wasnt much, he'd hoped that he would atleast find a snack when he got to Ara later. He figured that Orin would probebly like that too, Ara probebly had lots of different kinds of food compared to their own homeland.
Lumin
Lumin
Corvus
Corvus

Posts Posts : 186
Battle Points Battle Points : 44409

Back to top Go down

Post  Monsūn Kaze Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:40 am

The black figure stood over her, unblinking. "We must continue." He stated. "W-What? But I at least need to find her-" But her voice was cut off by a stern glare of his crimson-jade mixed hues. "We have no time for rest. Once you cross the ocean then you can rest. Right now we're being tailed by your Circus "owners" and this is Corvus territory. We shouldn't hang around here too long. Where you belong is Vela territory." The figure stated. Monsūn blinked, tilting her head. "Corvus territory? Vela territory?" She echoed, causing him to turn towards her once more. With a sigh, he sat. "We don't have much time, so I will explain this quickly. There is the Vela territory - where we are headed - Ara territory, which is on the South side of Corvus, and Corvus territory. We are currently on Corvus territory, where they are more hostile than the other territories. Or so it's been told." Monsūn nodded her head slowly, glancing around the forest. "So, why did they choose such a dead place to live...?" She asked, earning a shake of a head from the mysterious figure. "It was the only piece of land left. Come now, we must reach the ocean before your "friends" do or else it'll be over. The last time they caught you and I doubt it they'll let you slip away again."
Monsūn Kaze
Monsūn Kaze
Vela
Vela

Posts Posts : 157
Battle Points Battle Points : 44530

Back to top Go down

Post  Orin Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:55 am

Lumin wrote:Lumin's body tensed up slightly as he was walking, slowing down a moment and realizing that there were more around then just him and Orin. Something about them...their atmosphere did not feel like that of his own clan, they felt pure...gentle...one even had signs of bravery in them...perhaps they were of another clan? But what would they be doing in his territory.

Closing his eyes in thought, he wasn't sure what to do, should he pretend to ignore their presence? Perhaps they were lost...maybe it was best if he lead them out, rather then allowing them to go further in. If they were to follow him, it would be best for his people. He'd just hoped it wouldnt result in a fight, because something told him that these followers were not all very old, a couple for sure, felt rather young to him. "...I suppose there is no choice.."

He sighed heavily and continued walking at his normal pace, staring directly forward as he walked and ignoring what few trees were left of his earth, of course..there wasnt much, he'd hoped that he would atleast find a snack when he got to Ara later. He figured that Orin would probably like that too, Ara probebly had lots of different kinds of food compared to their own homeland.

Orin followed closely behind lumin, he was very excited to be going outside of Corvus again. He could not remember very well but he was pretty sure that his brother once led him threw the different lands. He almost bumped into Lumin when he started slowing down. That's when he started to sense the others.

He looked up at Lumin and saw he looked slightly worried. He deiced that he might want to keep his guard up. "Is something wrong?" He asked still following him also he was trying to figuire out what type of pokemon he was sensing. He tried to pass it off as nothing. He thought to him self "It's been a while since i fought anyone..." as he followed Lumin threw the dry badlands.

Orin
Orin
Corvus
Corvus

Posts Posts : 106
Battle Points Battle Points : 43611

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumin Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:19 am

(( When I post a reply to multiple people, I wont quote anyone. So if you could, try to keep an eye on my posts when I do this ))

Lumin looked back at Orin and put a finger to his lips as if to hush him down a bit. "There are three following us...I think they are lost, so I do not think they are hostile...Just keep your guard up in case, if worse comes to worse I will draw my sword..." He looked back toward the little bits of foliage here and there, sure that the three were stalking through what little plants they could find. "Orin...have you ever travelled outside of Corvus before?"

As he continued to walk while speaking with Orin, he took notice to more presences, this time it was two people and they seemed more in a hurry to get out of Corvus. "Whats this..?" He sped up slightly to come closer to whomever was speaking. It seemed like one of them was rather oblivious to his homeland, and the other was more knowing. His eyes narrowed slightly when he had heard one of them claim that they lived in Corvus because it was all they had left though, Lumin stepping up toward them but not in a hostile way. "Only place left? You dont know much about my people do you..? Our home was once very full of life, until we were forced to use Mt.Corvus to protect ourselves! Who are you to lay claim that my people would actually accept such a dreadful place to live?" His voice was very stern and his expression was quite serious now. "Its the same with you other clans, you always throw rumors around as if we are not but soil for you to step on...You would do well to leave my territory if that is the way you think"
Lumin
Lumin
Corvus
Corvus

Back to top Go down

Post  Monsūn Kaze Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:32 am

The figure turned towards Lumin and shook his head. "You didn't let me finish. This was the last land to be taken - or so I've heard - but gradually the land died for some reason. And I'm only here because of this girl." He stated, padding towards the spot where she once was, but he had noticed that she was gone. "What?" He looked around, ears perked and swiveling until he noticed her peeking from behind the tree she had been leaning against. "It's alright, they won't harm you unless needed." The black figure murmured, but Monsūn stayed where she was. With a sigh, he turned towards Lumin. "She's easily frightened, I just helped her escape from a freak show." He stated. "Come out now." The figure repeated, but the girls attention was drawn somewhere else and her hues were huge and she raked her nails across a burn mark. "They're coming..." Monsūn murmured. "Who's coming." The mysterious figure repeated. "I-I don't want to go back there. I'm scared of him. I-I don't want to be laughed at again! I don't want to get burned!" Her voice was still soft, but it had risen to a point where you could obviously tell she was petrified of whatever was coming. Though, no matter how much she didn't want to go back, she knew if she stayed here it'd only bring unnecessary injuries or even death. "They've sent out the hounds...They'll find me, and I don't want you getting involved. I should just head back..." Monsūn murmured, trembling a little at the thought that she would actually willingly go back. She had longed for this freedom, but it was not time yet. Maybe it would never be her time to be free. "They won't hurt me since they're trained not to attack the performers since bites take much longer to heal, but I don't know about others..."

Last edited by Monsūn Kaze on Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Monsūn Kaze
Monsūn Kaze
Vela
Vela

Back to top Go down

Post  Orin Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:33 am

Lumin wrote:(( When I post a reply to multiple people, I wont quote anyone. So if you could, try to keep an eye on my posts when I do this ))

Lumin looked back at Orin and put a finger to his lips as if to hush him down a bit. "There are three following us...I think they are lost, so I do not think they are hostile...Just keep your guard up in case, if worse comes to worse I will draw my sword..." He looked back toward the little bits of foliage here and there, sure that the three were stalking through what little plants they could find. "Orin...have you ever travelled outside of Corvus before?"

As he continued to walk while speaking with Orin, he took notice to more presences, this time it was two people and they seemed more in a hurry to get out of Corvus. "Whats this..?" He sped up slightly to come closer to whomever was speaking. It seemed like one of them was rather oblivious to his homeland, and the other was more knowing. His eyes narrowed slightly when he had heard one of them claim that they lived in Corvus because it was all they had left though, Lumin stepping up toward them but not in a hostile way. "Only place left? You dont know much about my people do you..? Our home was once very full of life, until we were forced to use Mt.Corvus to protect ourselves! Who are you to lay claim that my people would actually accept such a dreadful place to live?" His voice was very stern and his expression was quite serious now. "Its the same with you other clans, you always throw rumors around as if we are not but soil for you to step on...You would do well to leave my territory if that is the way you think"

Orin looked up to Lumin "I think I did at one point. It was a long time ago though... I used to travel with my brother, but we got split up and i have not seen him since then... I don't even remember what he looks like..." He looked like he was slightly disoriented but he snapped out of it when Lumin sped up.

Orin caught up with lumin and could already see he was not very happy about what the intruders had said. "Lumin..." Orin glanced at the other pokemon, he made sure to stay behind Lumin. Orin had some powerful attacks but he would get tired to quickly if he used them. He mostly stuck to using healing type attacks. So all he could do for lumin was heal him.
Orin
Orin
Corvus
Corvus

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumin Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:45 am

Lumin turned to look back at Orin, knowing that he had a brother somehow caught Lumin's attention. "You are much like myself then..my own brother is of a different faction, so I am only able to see him during rare visits...he is the reason I work so hard to find a better way for the clan..." Sighing softly, he shook his head to erase his mind from the thoughts.

His eyes then focused completely on the two new strangers, he was less tense but still seemed rather cautious. "...Well...I happen to be the leader of this land, and I can assure you we are not as sick and twisted as some say, we act out of self defence...though there have indeed been instances where some...acted out of pure hatred.." His talking cut off slowly as he looked at the girl with a questioning look, he'd never seen a girl act like this before. Once it was explained though, he couldnt help but give a look of disgust at first. "A freak show...? In my lands? I never agreed to this..!"

Turning to Orin he gestured toward the area behind them. "Let them come Orin, but stay away from them, I dont need them touching you or our little...guests" He gave a stare toward the two. "What's your names...? You're trying to get out of here right..? Its a bit of a walk but if you keep going straight, the land will become greener, you'll find yourself in Ara rather quickly...They're peaceful there"
Lumin
Lumin
Corvus
Corvus

Back to top Go down

Post  Monsūn Kaze Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:01 am

The figure took a few steps back and shook his head. "I do not live in these parts nor do I wish to belong here. I simply happened to pass by. Follow them, Monsūn. They will tell you which direction Vela is. I've done my part, now it's time to do your's." He stated before bounding away, disappearing into the night. "W-Wait! I never got your na-" But he was gone now, and the fact that he had kept himsel hidden the entire time while she was with him obviously meant that he did not want to be found on. With a glance towards Lumin, and bowed slightly. "I-I am Monsūn Kaze." The emerald-and-pink-haired girl stated, beginning her nervous habit of clutching her shirt and tugging it. Though, when he said something about Ara, she shook her head. "I was told I was supposed to go to Vela, not Ara. Something about how I had to cross the ocean..." The Flygon replied, glancing up towards the sky. "At least, that's what he told me." She stated, referring to the mysterious figure that had let just a few moments ago. Why had he left her alone? Though, despite that, she smiled sheepishly, trying to at least start up a conversation, no matter how bad she was at talking to others of her own kind and or humans.

Last edited by Monsūn Kaze on Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Monsūn Kaze
Monsūn Kaze
Vela
Vela

Back to top Go down

Post  Orin Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:02 am

Lumin wrote:Lumin turned to look back at Orin, knowing that he had a brother somehow caught Lumin's attention. "You are much like myself then..my own brother is of a different faction, so I am only able to see him during rare visits...he is the reason I work so hard to find a better way for the clan..." Sighing softly, he shook his head to erase his mind from the thoughts.

His eyes then focused completely on the two new strangers, he was less tense but still seemed rather cautious. "...Well...I happen to be the leader of this land, and I can assure you we are not as sick and twisted as some say, we act out of self defense...though there have indeed been instances where some...acted out of pure hatred.." His talking cut off slowly as he looked at the girl with a questioning look, he'd never seen a girl act like this before. Once it was explained though, he couldnt help but give a look of disgust at first. "A freak show...? In my lands? I never agreed to this..!"

Turning to Orin he gestured toward the area behind them. "Let them come Orin, but stay away from them, I dont need them touching you or our little...guests" He gave a stare toward the two. "What's your names...? You're trying to get out of here right..? Its a bit of a walk but if you keep going straight, the land will become greener, you'll find yourself in Ara rather quickly...They're peaceful there"

Orin glanced up at lumin "he must be lucky to have a brother that cares about him so much. I just want to see my brother again... or any other family i might have..." He was always searching threw his head trying to find some sort of trace of his brother. He shifted his attention back to the people who had entered the land.The girl was acting rather weird. He wondered what could be scaring her so much. he then glanced behind them to try to see what could be coming for them. He knew he could trust Lumin, so he decided to stay close by him.
Orin
Orin
Corvus
Corvus

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumin Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:17 am

Lumin nodded toward the dark figure and watched him head off, leaving the girl behind. "Monsūn, huh..? Well, I am Lumin, leader of Corvus, and I assure you that I wont let any freak intruders in my land touch you...I dont know what crossed their mind to make them think that this was allowed, but I wont let it happen anymore..." Thinking a moment, he looked off toward where the Vela members were following him from, and then toward the Ara meadows. "Ara is your best bet right now...it is easier to get to Vela from the meadows, if you dont mind a detour, I can lead you most of the way to Vela, but I cannot go in..." He looked toward where the hounds would come in from.

"Here's the plan...I have a batch of three people following me already whom are seemingly lost, I think they may be from Vela judging by the feel of their energies...So I have to go towards Ara anyways" He backed off a bit and pulled out his broadsword, holding it firmly in his hands and grinning. "What we'll do is make a run for it toward the fields, as long as we are near trees, the circus can ambush us, but if we are in a wide open space, they'll either have to face us head on or run...so"

Turning around, he ran past Monsūn, grabbing her wrist and continuing to run toward the meadows, gesturing for Orin to follow. "Orin, I'll leave you in charge of the aftermath, if anyone is harmed, fix that...and once we stop the circus, help me tie them up, we wont kill them, just leave them in the middle of the field tied up" He grinned at Orin, making all this seem like a game. "After all, what better punishment then to give them a taste of their own medicine?"
Lumin
Lumin
Corvus
Corvus

Back to top Go down

Post  Orin Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:27 am

Lumin wrote:Lumin nodded toward the dark figure and watched him head off, leaving the girl behind. "Monsūn, huh..? Well, I am Lumin, leader of Corvus, and I assure you that I wont let any freak intruders in my land touch you...I dont know what crossed their mind to make them think that this was allowed, but I wont let it happen anymore..." Thinking a moment, he looked off toward where the Vela members were following him from, and then toward the Ara meadows. "Ara is your best bet right now...it is easier to get to Vela from the meadows, if you dont mind a detour, I can lead you most of the way to Vela, but I cannot go in..." He looked toward where the hounds would come in from.

"Here's the plan...I have a batch of three people following me already whom are seemingly lost, I think they may be from Vela judging by the feel of their energies...So I have to go towards Ara anyways" He backed off a bit and pulled out his broadsword, holding it firmly in his hands and grinning. "What we'll do is make a run for it toward the fields, as long as we are near trees, the circus can ambush us, but if we are in a wide open space, they'll either have to face us head on or run...so"

Turning around, he ran past Monsūn, grabbing her wrist and continuing to run toward the meadows, gesturing for Orin to follow. "Orin, I'll leave you in charge of the aftermath, if anyone is harmed, fix that...and once we stop the circus, help me tie them up, we wont kill them, just leave them in the middle of the field tied up" He grinned at Orin, making all this seem like a game. "After all, what better punishment then to give them a taste of their own medicine?"

Orin was thinking about what Lumin had said earlier about people looking down on them. "This is why everyone just waltz in here... cause they don't think much of us..." he thought angrily. He could tell Lumin was also feeling a bit of the same way. He glanced out towards the feilds, he could just barely see them but they did look like they would offer better protection.

Orin looked up at lumin, he did not want it to come to fighting but he knew Lumin was right. "Alright, I'll do my best!" He followed closely behind lumin, he also made sure to track the others from afar. He wanted to make sure he knew where they were, just incase they deiced to start moving faster. He kept glancing at the girl. He wanted to know who the other man with her was. And what was this talk of a circus? that sounded kinda fun.

Last edited by ORIN on Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Orin
Orin
Corvus
Corvus

Back to top Go down

Post  Monsūn Kaze Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:29 am

"Yes, but you can call me Mon if you like." She stated, blinking when he stated he would not allow the Circus to capture her once more. W-What a sense nobility and righteousness... She thought, listening intently to his statement. "I-I suppose so, if you don't mind." Monsūn stated, shifting a little. "As for the freak show, it's fine. I've lived their since I was born, so it wasn't your fault. Besides, freak shows are hidden since they're banned." The emerald-and-pink-haired girl replied simply.

As she listened to his plan, she nodded. "Understood, but they won't get hurt, right...?" She asked, glancing towards the forms before looking away. She wasn't one who'd let others get hurt for her own sake, it made her feel more normal than those humans who abandoned others on the spot when something bad happened and wanted to protect themselves. It made her feel like less than....well, a freak.

The girl yelped with surprise when Lumin suddenly dashed passed her, but not without grabbing her wrist. She ran behind, wincing from the throbbing pain in her ankle, but now was not the time to worry about it. After a few moments, she managed to keep pace with him, matching steps with his own so she was only a ways behind him.
Monsūn Kaze
Monsūn Kaze
Vela
Vela

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumin Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:43 am

Lumin raised an eyebrow at her, as if she was asking something completely silly. "Not hurt them...? Well, I dont actually use the blade of my sword unless very necessary...So, the blade wont touch them if that's what you're worried about, I may have to knock them out though, judging on how much they resist" He looked on ahead and could just see the flowers through the trees a ways ahead of them. "We'll just knock them down, tie them up, and leave them there for someone of Ara to take away and deal with, they wont be harmed, just a bit humiliated maybe for being tied up like that"

Taking a deep breath, he quick stepped behind Monsun and grabbed both her hands, spreading his wings out quickly which caused quite a burst of fire to spread out behind them as if to lure the pursuers toward them. "Hold on!" In a matter of seconds, he'd kicked off the ground to glide through the air just a little ways above the ground to kick up enough speed to get them into the meadow. Once there, he'd landed after placing Monsun down and turned toward Orin. "Now its a matter of allowing them to come find us"

Shoving the end of his sword into the ground so it would stand there, he looked toward where they had landed and further beyond that, they were right on the edge of Ara meadows, right inside their border and no further. "This is Ara..or atleast, the very edge of it...My brother lives here, in the capital, no time for a visit though, not that anyone would accept me here anyway concidering my position"
Lumin
Lumin
Corvus
Corvus

Back to top Go down

Post  Orin Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:53 am

he landed behind Lumin, he had his wings at his back for now. He could have them as arms or as wings. He liked to switch off every now and again. He looked around at the fields, They were much greener than anything he had seen at there home lands. H was very grateful that Lumin had agreed to take him with him. "so this is ara..."

He glanced up at Lumin, he could see the pain in his face. "Is that because your the leader of corvus?" He knew that not only were there land looked down apon but the people too, even if they were very powerful. Also he thought that being the leader of a clan that was not doing to well also might be a factor. "who is your brother?"
Orin
Orin
Corvus
Corvus

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumin Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:08 am

Lumin sad down on the ground Cross-Legged and stared at how tall the grass and flowers were to his legs, the land was quite alive indeed. When Orin started questioning the reason Ara might not like him much, he gave a slight nod to one of the reasons. "Yes..part of the reason is because of me being the leader of Ara...but not fully" He took a deep breath and thought about how to word such things without making it look like a weakness of some sort. Its not like the past made him sad or anything, he just didnt need anyone misinterpreting it.

"My family you see...when I was small, my family was rather cruel, and hateful toward humans and pokemon alike....anyone who showed weakness was worthless to them, especially any pokemon whom succumbed to following those of human-kind...if they saw anyone doing this, they would do all they had to, to humiliate and ruin such idea's in the pokemon's head to avoid it happening again...some of our clan actually came together because of that...through fear, hatred..."

He glared toward the flowers for a while in thought, remembering how he and his brother were treated. "My brother...Hiyaritoshita...an articuno, he was younger then me, so of course, my parents turned toward me and decided I be the heir to their side of the power...that I lead Corvus to a new era of power, but they taught me to do it in disgusting ways...to kill if a pokemon resists...or to steal if I wanted something...I hated it, and I hated that my brother and I had to deal with it all our lives...even now" He looked up toward Orin. "You see, thats when my brother and I were seperated, he had to leave to Ara, while I stayed in power..but I chose to do it, because what other way do I have, to make our lives, and Corvus' better?"

With that, he gave Orin a rather serious look, showing he was not joking in any way about any of this. "I will do everything it takes...to fix our land and give our people real lives...even if it means I must go beyond reality, and force my way into myths and legends...No one will stop me from meeting my goal, however way I meet it"
Lumin
Lumin
Corvus
Corvus

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerard Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:59 am

Gerard watched as the fire user was joined by another man, then two more. He decided to stay hidden, but he couldn't just sit back when they started running toward Ara.

"What? Why are they..." Gerard got up from his spot, but turned to look back at Celeste and Aura. Something obviously happened when the others started talking to the fire guy... I should go see, but I don't know if I should leave the girls here or take them with me... Master Coba always said, "When in times of doubt, ask those wiser than you for help." I guess Aura is wiser than me...

He turned toward Aura and asked, "They started running for Ara, what do you think we should do?"
Gerard
Gerard
Vela
Vela

Posts Posts : 185
Battle Points Battle Points : 44453

Back to top Go down

Post  Taiga Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:11 pm

Taiga sat perched on one of the border walls, staring down at the crowd with an amused grin. Her tail hung over the edge swaying contently as she snickered. Huh, everybody's so uptight. She raised a brow watching as they started to look serious. She raised her head when she noticed some other kids off in the distance. It was even more interesting to her so she gave off another laugh as her ears flattened and she lay on her back. "Man! What a party!" She said, but mostly to herself.

She had actually been heading back to the city after "borrowing" some things from the other land. There wasn't always the best selection of hors d'oeuvre in a place where vegetation refused to grow. Taiga yawned and stretched before she sat back up to observe them again. What was everyone doing? She looked out to the Ara Meadows which seemed to be the key point of interest looking a bit grossed out.

Who the heck would wanna live there? She shook her head. Yeah, flowers are pretty and all, but... She looked back to their homeland. This place is big and mean. Taiga grinned a little. It may not be the best life but it was sure interesting. She almost could get away with doing whatever she wanted. The life of a thief was about making your escape - but when you were from Coruvs territory it was super easy. Once you passed that border no one from the other territories would chase you anymore because they were afraid.

She thought about when she was younger. She didn't understand this life then and it made it harder to take advantage of what she'd been given, exactly. It wasn't always aware to her at the time but after watching her mother and father every night go off to take what they needed she started to understand. Maybe stealing was frowned upon by some others but it was a way of life. What they needed to do in order to survive. Did that really make 'em bad people? Taiga was crushed at the thought that her parents were villains, but she refused to see them that way so she joined them.

Taiga winced. Don't they get it... People fear us... We can take whatever we want.

Peacemakers... She shrugged eventually and looked back down. Yuck!
Taiga
Taiga
Corvus
Corvus

Posts Posts : 22
Battle Points Battle Points : 42661

Back to top Go down

Post  reshiramsama Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:35 pm

Gerard wrote:Gerard watched as the fire user was joined by another man, then two more. He decided to stay hidden, but he couldn't just sit back when they started running toward Ara.

"What? Why are they..." Gerard got up from his spot, but turned to look back at Celeste and Aura. Something obviously happened when the others started talking to the fire guy... I should go see, but I don't know if I should leave the girls here or take them with me... Master Coba always said, "When in times of doubt, ask those wiser than you for help." I guess Aura is wiser than me...

He turned toward Aura and asked, "They started running for Ara, what do you think we should do?"

Aura was caught in a bit of a little day dream when she heard laughter nearby. That was strange, she had not figured anything funny. When she looked around she finally caught sight of the figure that was on the border's wall, she seemed to be laughing at all of them. Aura winced, trying to control her temper , but she hated being mocked. "G-gao...." She 'hmphed' and looked towards Gerard, "We cannot get ourselves into trouble.... or involved in any thing that may bring harm to us..." She spoke while she glared back at the figure. "No matter how bad you want to !" She puffed her cheeks out with air, and released it in a frustrated sigh.

Aura crossed her arms stubbornly. She couldn't believe they had actually took off! "So we are losing our target huh!!! Then Ara it is we shall go, too!!!" She stretched her wings and readjusted them, "Come on guys!" She started running off excitedly towards the flower fields. Just a couple feet away! They could make it too, they had to before they lost sight of the others.
reshiramsama
reshiramsama
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Celeste Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:28 pm

reshiramsama wrote:Aura was caught in a bit of a little day dream when she heard laughter nearby. That was strange, she had not figured anything funny. When she looked around she finally caught sight of the figure that was on the border's wall, she seemed to be laughing at all of them. Aura winced, trying to control her temper , but she hated being mocked. "G-gao...." She 'hmphed' and looked towards Gerard, "We cannot get ourselves into trouble.... or involved in any thing that may bring harm to us..." She spoke while she glared back at the figure. "No matter how bad you want to !" She puffed her cheeks out with air, and released it in a frustrated sigh.

Aura crossed her arms stubbornly. She couldn't believe they had actually took off! "So we are losing our target huh!!! Then Ara it is we shall go, too!!!" She stretched her wings and readjusted them, "Come on guys!" She started running off excitedly towards the flower fields. Just a couple feet away! They could make it too, they had to before they lost sight of the others.
Seeing Aura take off running after the Corvus members, Celeste leaped up into the air, and followed at a slightly higher altitude. She would be much more comfortable once they cleared the border into Ara, but she was curious too, as to what the Corvus were currently up to. There was only one way to find out.

"Wait for me!" Celeste called to Aura softly.
Celeste
Celeste
Vela
Vela

Posts Posts : 88
Battle Points Battle Points : 43481

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerard Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:39 pm

Gerard furrowed his brow, "Where do these two get this random energy from? They were tired just a second ago..."

He sighed, "Well, it's best I follow." He trudged along after his two superiors, still a little confused.
Gerard
Gerard
Vela
Vela

Posts Posts : 185
Battle Points Battle Points : 44453

Back to top Go down

Post  Celeste Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:16 pm

Gerard wrote:Gerard furrowed his brow, "Where do these two get this random energy from? They were tired just a second ago..."

He sighed, "Well, it's best I follow." He trudged along after his two superiors, still a little confused.
Celeste rushed after Aura, with Gerard a bit behind. The ocean crossing had exhausted about half her reserves, but she had a massive pool for levitation. They were finally getting close to the meadows, just a little more, and they'd be there.
Celeste
Celeste
Vela
Vela

Posts Posts : 88
Battle Points Battle Points : 43481

Back to top Go down

Post  Monsūn Kaze Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:23 pm

Lumin wrote:Lumin sad down on the ground Cross-Legged and stared at how tall the grass and flowers were to his legs, the land was quite alive indeed. When Orin started questioning the reason Ara might not like him much, he gave a slight nod to one of the reasons. "Yes..part of the reason is because of me being the leader of Ara...but not fully" He took a deep breath and thought about how to word such things without making it look like a weakness of some sort. Its not like the past made him sad or anything, he just didnt need anyone misinterpreting it.

"My family you see...when I was small, my family was rather cruel, and hateful toward humans and pokemon alike....anyone who showed weakness was worthless to them, especially any pokemon whom succumbed to following those of human-kind...if they saw anyone doing this, they would do all they had to, to humiliate and ruin such idea's in the pokemon's head to avoid it happening again...some of our clan actually came together because of that...through fear, hatred..."

He glared toward the flowers for a while in thought, remembering how he and his brother were treated. "My brother...Hiyaritoshita...an articuno, he was younger then me, so of course, my parents turned toward me and decided I be the heir to their side of the power...that I lead Corvus to a new era of power, but they taught me to do it in disgusting ways...to kill if a pokemon resists...or to steal if I wanted something...I hated it, and I hated that my brother and I had to deal with it all our lives...even now" He looked up toward Orin. "You see, thats when my brother and I were seperated, he had to leave to Ara, while I stayed in power..but I chose to do it, because what other way do I have, to make our lives, and Corvus' better?"

With that, he gave Orin a rather serious look, showing he was not joking in any way about any of this. "I will do everything it takes...to fix our land and give our people real lives...even if it means I must go beyond reality, and force my way into myths and legends...No one will stop me from meeting my goal, however way I meet it"

Monsūn sat on the ground, still a bit dizzy from the rough ride, but she would be fine. Her crimson gaze trailed towards Lumin, blinking at his words. He had a brother who was in a seperate Clan? For a few moments, she thought of asking him why, but soon realized it was a touchy subject and turned away. Monsūn wondered what being in a family felt like. Probably warm and caring as far as she knew, the exact opposite of the circus that she had been forced to partake in. The Flygon looked around, finally noticing the flowers and smiled. "Uwa, how pretty..." She commented, holding the flowers delicately - without picking them - and leaned in. "Ah...but this ones quite small, he isn't getting any sun..." A frown spread across her features until she parted the crowding flowers and shifted them just a bit so that they could all have some sun. Though, she knew that when the sun changed it's direction that the flowers would turn that way, and once again, the small one would be blocked by the sunlight. With a bittersweet smile, Monsūn gently ran her hand across it.

Her gaze slid towards the form of Lumin once more and she blinked as she listened to his story. Was this what a family was like? If so, she didn't want to have one, not if that was how they treated each other. "That's horrible. Is that what all families are like?" Monsūn questioned quizzically, looking up at him with a slightly disappointed look. "I never knew a "family" was like that..." She murmured, running her hands through the grass. Was there no such thing as a big, happy family like she had heard about? Were the smiles and laughs shared between each other only for brief moments? No, that couldn't be so...If there was no happiness, then there was no sadness. No pain, no suffering...

At his ending words, the light in Monsūn's crimson hues sparkled. He was just like what she had read about in books. Like a noble King or a righteous Knight, but those were simply fairytale. But he...he was the real deal. His sense of right and wrong had sparked something inside her that gave her butterflies, but she ignored it. "You truly care about your people." She commented admirably, smiling. "You are truly one of a kind in your small, little ways." Monsūn commented. After all, he seemed like the cold type at first, but Lumin was actually kind and gentle when the right time had come.
Monsūn Kaze
Monsūn Kaze
Vela
Vela

Back to top Go down

Post  reshiramsama Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:04 pm

Celeste wrote:
Gerard wrote:Gerard furrowed his brow, "Where do these two get this random energy from? They were tired just a second ago..."

Celeste rushed after Aura, with Gerard a bit behind. The ocean crossing had exhausted about half her reserves, but she had a massive pool for levitation. They were finally getting close to the meadows, just a little more, and they'd be there.

Aura paused once she had reached the fields, staring out to them as if she had been caught by some sort of vision.

"Aura, come back here please." Cygnus sighed. He was always kind about scolding her, he never raised his voice even though sometimes her excitement got a little out of hand.

She had strayed off to the waters' edge, the glittering crystals of the Cove had caught her attention. It was the only place in the Vela that had such beautiful gardens surrounding the palace walls and Gyarados' statues. The only thing separating Vela from the Cove was the water in between. She wanted so badly to go and touch one of the glowing crystals, but she did not know how to swim.

Cygnus' watchful eye over her every moment did not make it any easier for her to achieve her mischievous goal. "I want to go over there, big brother!" Aura pouted. Cygnus approached her and placed a hand on her head.

"It is dangerous for someone like you." He shared her gaze. She failed to understand why. Under his hand, she tilted her head up to look at him the best she could, even though her bangs were in the way. "This world is vast and wonderful, but it is not a play ground, no matter how you want to view it. You must learn some restraint. There are things that can harm you, even if they appear innocent at first." He released her and started to walk back towards the gardens.

Aura half smiled, but seeing Cygnus' robes float in the wind gave her another idea, so she chased after him giggling, grabbing at them. He felt a tug and looked behind him, seeing her expression. She was aggressive sometimes, but only for playful purposes. He smiled and sprinted off, enough though that she could keep up with him. Any time he heard her laugh, it made him happy.

She shook her head, although she knew her new friends were close behind, and that she should wait for them, a little tug on her heart made her keep going, she could see the figures in the distance, but even further there was a big building. Maybe Cygnus was there, it was close enough, surely Celeste and Gerard would be able to keep up, they are strong too, she told herself. Don't worry, I will find you. Her bangs fell over her face, hiding her saddened expression. I promise!

The sight of the Corvus' had worried her, especially with the rumors that she had heard, but when she saw the flowers and the nostalgia it brought a flame sparked. This feeling... is it bravery? She wondered. Never in the past did Cygnus let her go off by herself, any time that he had to be somewhere he always made sure she stayed put in a place where he knew she would be safe from harm. She never knew what it was like to venture outside of Cygnus' set boundaries. Even if he would be a little angry, that's alright. He wouldn't stay mad at her for doing what she felt was right, would he?
reshiramsama
reshiramsama
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumin Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:31 pm

(( Okay so I just lost a rather large post due to Chrome crashing on me, pretty annoyed at that. But I'll try this again, it...isnt the same as my other post though, I cant remember the post now! ))

Lumin dug around inside his sleeveless coat and pulled out a small pouch of pecha berries, looking to Monsun as she asked about families and whether they were all like his or not. "All cruel..? No, that is just my family...You see, my father when he was about my age got a hold of some kind of power and I guess he let it get to his head, because ever since then, he was apparently a very cruel and heartless man...All he lived for was to make our faction more powerful" He popped a berry into his own mouth and tossed another one onto Monsun's lap. "My brother is in another faction because I sent him there long ago...my faction is no place for a man like him to live, I dont want him to be harmed or to starve..."

Sighing heavily, he pulled his sword out of the ground and layed it across his lap, using his arm to rub some dirt off the ends of it. "I do care about my people, but there is nothing I can do for them as long as I hide in my territory" He gestured up toward the clouds above the corvus area then, showing that it was part of the cause of their issues. "Any time that we are attacked by large numbers, that volcano has protected us...but, as you saw for yourself...with that power, comes quite the devastation on my land, the land no longer has enough food to feed everyone as much as they would need"

His eyes slowly dropped to notice that the group of Vela members had made it out of his territory and into the meadows. It looked like a young girl was leading them, quite impressive for someone that looked so young. "I will risk anything, to bring food, power, and life back to my people, whether I have to fight in the end or not" He said this more or less to himself as he slowly stood up and put his sword away, he was not going to attack Aura or her group, he merely stood up as a precaution.
Lumin
Lumin
Corvus
Corvus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum