Unova League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stage 1: A Fresh Start (Rp here)

+27
ecat5566
Tenga
Kega
Lugia-Pon
Little Mai
Takara Yamada
Synclair
OshawottMui
Kuro
Cloverlace
ShironaJohanna
Leslie
Genji
Peyton the Aggron
Hiyashitorita
Chiro
Arcadia
Taiga
Monsūn Kaze
Lumin
Orin
Gerard
MaxieMarieHawke
Celeste
Sutexii
Cygnus
reshiramsama
31 posters

Page 1 of 37 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next

Go down

Stage 1: A Fresh Start (Rp here) Empty Stage 1: A Fresh Start (Rp here)

Post  reshiramsama Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:58 pm

Be sure to watch this post. It will change from time to time.

Regional Condition

The territory map has been drawn according to what powers have achieved certain borders. The land currently remains untouched by aggression. Each clan is undergoing a period of peace, focusing on their own ascent.

Weather

Cloudy, humid.
Temperature: Hot, foggy in marshy areas
Current time: Morning

Last edited by reshiramsama on Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:04 am; edited 4 times in total
reshiramsama
reshiramsama
Admin
Admin

Posts Posts : 140
Battle Points Battle Points : 52826

Back to top Go down

Stage 1: A Fresh Start (Rp here) Empty Re: Stage 1: A Fresh Start (Rp here)

Post  Cygnus Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:05 am

Area: Ara Meadows

Cygnus lowered his head, shaking himself clear from a day dream that he'd gotten himself entangled in after staring out into the horizon for too long. These meadows seemed endless; flowers swayed gently side to side with a faint breeze, creating a delicious scent in the air - which was nice and all, if he had not gotten himself lost in the process of traveling. This was foreign territory to him, after all.

From this view, very far off in the distance there appeared to be some type of building. Just a little bit longer and he could reach it. He'd come from Vela in hopes of learning a bit about the other clans, and secretively - reveal any intentions to cause a disruption.

It would have been easier if he had brought someone along with him, or at least ran into someone he knew, but he figured the chances of that were very slim. Instead, he sighed, and continued treading through the fields, dragging his wings along behind him.

Surely there is someone around here who can identify where I am.
He thought, looking around. He had become to adjusted to living on the Vela island, where it was surrounded by a body of water. It seemed that here, that familiar sight was unattainable.

He winced.

Maybe, it really is just me.
Cygnus
Cygnus
Vela
Vela

Posts Posts : 109
Battle Points Battle Points : 43435

Back to top Go down

Post  Sutexii Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:08 pm

Area:Ara Meadows

Amaisa strolled along cheerfully. She had just visited her sister in town, and had walked back to the Orphanage. Gazing a bit further, she could see the building where she would rest before visiting her parents. Her little wings cringed when she felt raindrops on her head. She gazed up at the sky and frowned.I hope I can get back before it starts pouring. She thought nervously. Even though the sky only had a few clouds, she quickend her pace.

In the distance to her right, she viewed a dark figure walking. Peering closer, it seemed to be a man. He seems lost... just walking along like that... A bit nervous, she wasn't sure whether she wanted to wave him over or not. After all, he was dressed in rather dark clothes, and seemed very intimidating. She decided to keep walking, thinking to herself He probably knows where he's going, anyway. I'm just being silly.
Sutexii
Sutexii
Ara
Ara

Posts Posts : 24
Battle Points Battle Points : 42760

Back to top Go down

Post  Celeste Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:39 pm

Area: Sundial Docks

Celeste plopped herself down on the dock, her boots tracing lines in the water. She leaned back, using her arms for support, and she leaned her head back, letting the sun beat down on her face. Cygnus had told her she should try traveling some, but she was worried about so many things. She'd never been past the docks in such a long time. She sometimes missed the sight of thousands of flowers she used to be able to see. But, sadly, that time was past, and power divided the nations, and the home she'd loved.
Still, she thought, Would it be worth it to go see the land again?
Celeste
Celeste
Vela
Vela

Posts Posts : 88
Battle Points Battle Points : 43361

Back to top Go down

Post  Cygnus Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:17 pm

Sutexii wrote:Area:Ara Meadows

Amaisa strolled along cheerfully. She had just visited her sister in town, and had walked back to the Orphanage. Gazing a bit further, she could see the building where she would rest before visiting her parents. Her little wings cringed when she felt raindrops on her head. She gazed up at the sky and frowned.I hope I can get back before it starts pouring. She thought nervously. Even though the sky only had a few clouds, she quickend her pace.

In the distance to her right, she viewed a dark figure walking. Peering closer, it seemed to be a man. He seems lost... just walking along like that... A bit nervous, she wasn't sure whether she wanted to wave him over or not. After all, he was dressed in rather dark clothes, and seemed very intimidating. She decided to keep walking, thinking to herself He probably knows where he's going, anyway. I'm just being silly.

Looking away from the gathering gray clouds, and the cold touch of falling droplets he caught the glance of the other who had looked over at him. The first person I have seen for some time... He commented to himself thoughtfully. She seemed to fit this scenery - or the area; carefree and gentle. He winced, unsure if to approach her. His appearance was sore in an area like this, a black robe lined with gold trimmings fitting his image, and wings fallen behind him as if he were careless. Hopefully he did not come across as too intimidating... Maybe it would have been better to send someone more friendly looking to do this mission, should it be called that. Though, roaming aimlessly was time wasted. If he did not ask, he may never find out.

"You there!" He called out to her, blinking and stepping a bit in her direction, cautiously. Was flagging someone down like this considered polite? He wondered, not really the most gentlemanly. She seemed to be knowing where she was headed, though. As if she knew a lot more then he did, that was for sure. Thunder rumbled over head, a great indicator of approaching rain. "Please, may you tell me the direction towards Ara?" He spoke softer now, "I... have lost my way."
Cygnus
Cygnus
Vela
Vela

Back to top Go down

Post  reshiramsama Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:56 pm

Celeste wrote:Area: Sundial Docks

Celeste plopped herself down on the dock, her boots tracing lines in the water. She leaned back, using her arms for support, and she leaned her head back, letting the sun beat down on her face. Cygnus had told her she should try traveling some, but she was worried about so many things. She'd never been past the docks in such a long time. She sometimes missed the sight of thousands of flowers she used to be able to see. But, sadly, that time was past, and power divided the nations, and the home she'd loved.
Still, she thought, Would it be worth it to go see the land again?

"Such a longing expression, as if you may not see this land again." A soft voice came, as Aura calmly approached her. She stood a few feet behind her, hands folded politely at her lap, as the long tails of her dress danced freely in the breeze from the ocean. "Sometimes big brother makes that face too." Aura smiled kindly.

Trying to share her gaze, Aura looked out to the horizon. Though the waters were great, you could see the other land's shoreline.

"He left to go search for allies," She gave a little sigh, "with such a determined look on his face. Though he will not ever admit it, I think that he is afraid."

She tilted her head, making an expression lost deep in thought. After a while she shook her head from the daydream. "Maybe he just needs a little encouragement." She smiled. "What do you think?"
reshiramsama
reshiramsama
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Celeste Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:43 am

reshiramsama wrote:"Such a longing expression, as if you may not see this land again." A soft voice came, as Aura calmly approached her. She stood a few feet behind her, hands folded politely at her lap, as the long tails of her dress danced freely in the breeze from the ocean. "Sometimes big brother makes that face too." Aura smiled kindly.

Trying to share her gaze, Aura looked out to the horizon. Though the waters were great, you could see the other land's shoreline.

"He left to go search for allies," She gave a little sigh, "with such a determined look on his face. Though he will not ever admit it, I think that he is afraid."

She tilted her head, making an expression lost deep in thought. After a while she shook her head from the daydream. "Maybe he just needs a little encouragement." She smiled. "What do you think?"

"Huh?" Celeste jumped, startled out of her thoughts. She then sighed, "I don't know. There are places I'd love to go revisit, but Vela is my home. I'm needed here."

Celeste pushed herself into the air, and hovered over the water a few feet from the dock. She let her tail hang down, making ripples in the sea that quickly disappeared.

"Maybe. Maybe one day, when the land is reunited I will. I miss some of the other lands, sure, but my loyalty is with the Vela."

Celeste came back to the dock, and looked up at the Vela Castle. She opened her mouth as if to say something, but closed it and settled with a sigh.
Celeste
Celeste
Vela
Vela

Back to top Go down

Post  reshiramsama Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:59 am

Celeste wrote:

"Huh?" Celeste jumped, startled out of her thoughts. She then sighed, "I don't know. There are places I'd love to go revisit, but Vela is my home. I'm needed here."

Celeste pushed herself into the air, and hovered over the water a few feet from the dock. She let her tail hang down, making ripples in the sea that quickly disappeared.

"Maybe. Maybe one day, when the land is reunited I will. I miss some of the other lands, sure, but my loyalty is with the Vela."

Celeste came back to the dock, and looked up at the Vela Castle. She opened her mouth as if to say something, but closed it and settled with a sigh.

Aura watched her curiously in her disarray, then giggled after Celeste had settled herself. "Do not worry. Even though he is far from us right now, he will always be loyal to us too."

She thought again for a moment, lowering her head. "I think I have an idea..." She glanced towards Celeste. "Maybe we can prove our loyalty to the Vela too. We should go find big brother!" Aura exclaimed excitedly, stretching out her wings a little.
reshiramsama
reshiramsama
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Celeste Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:52 am

[quote="reshiramsama"]
Celeste wrote:
Aura watched her curiously in her disarray, then giggled after Celeste had settled herself. "Do not worry. Even though he is far from us right now, he will always be loyal to us too."

She thought again for a moment, lowering her head. "I think I have an idea..." She glanced towards Celeste. "Maybe we can prove our loyalty to the Vela too. We should go find big brother!" Aura exclaimed excitedly, stretching out her wings a little.

Celeste jumped in shock at the proposal.

"Well, is that a good idea? I- I mean... I don't really know you, a- and there's just so much that could go wrong... I'm not sure how good of an idea that would be," Celeste stammered out. She hung her head, because she hated when she acted like this, but she couldn't always help it. She'd heard of Aura as being one of the nicest beings you could meet! Still...
Celeste
Celeste
Vela
Vela

Back to top Go down

Post  reshiramsama Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:11 am

Celeste wrote:

Celeste jumped in shock at the proposal.

"Well, is that a good idea? I- I mean... I don't really know you, a- and there's just so much that could go wrong... I'm not sure how good of an idea that would be," Celeste stammered out. She hung her head, because she hated when she acted like this, but she couldn't always help it. She'd heard of Aura as being one of the nicest beings you could meet! Still...

"But you know Cygnus right?!" She made a determined pose.

Aura blinked twice, and scratched the back of her head as she settled down now. "Huaaaa...." She tried to imagine what Cygnus was doing right now. What if he was lost somewhere, or in danger? She started to wince, her bottom lip quivering a little. "...brother..." She said in a little whisper.

She stared back out to the ocean, watching the waves move about. She wondered if they were not there, if it would be easier for the clans to get along instead of staying separated. Why did you have to go by yourself... She whimpered, worrying herself a bit. There was a lot of distance between the two bodies of land. Thinking about it only made things worse. After a few moments of silence, she turned away.

"...I am sorry I bothered you." She looked away, and started to walk back towards the castle.
reshiramsama
reshiramsama
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Celeste Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:21 am

reshiramsama wrote:"But you know Cygnus right?!" She made a determined pose.

Aura blinked twice, and scratched the back of her head as she settled down now. "Huaaaa...." She tried to imagine what Cygnus was doing right now. What if he was lost somewhere, or in danger? She started to wince, her bottom lip quivering a little. "...brother..." She said in a little whisper.

She stared back out to the ocean, watching the waves move about. She wondered if they were not there, if it would be easier for the clans to get along instead of staying separated. Why did you have to go by yourself... She whimpered, worrying herself a bit. There was a lot of distance between the two bodies of land. Thinking about it only made things worse. After a few moments of silence, she turned away.

"...I am sorry I bothered you." She looked away, and started to walk back towards the castle.

Celeste saw the anguish that had appeared on the older girls' face as she talked. Celeste felt bad about her earlier statement, seeing as it had hurt her. She quickly tried to correct it.

"No-no-no, it's okay really," Celeste exclaimed hurridly. "This seems like it may be one of a few chances I could ever get to-"

Celeste paused for a second, thinking about how to phrase her next sentence.

"I want to go see the flowers again, will you come with me? I mean, if it's not too much trouble... I think it could be really nice."
Celeste
Celeste
Vela
Vela

Back to top Go down

Post  MaxieMarieHawke Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:24 pm

Cygnus wrote:Area: Ara Meadows

Cygnus lowered his head, shaking himself clear from a day dream that he'd gotten himself entangled in after staring out into the horizon for too long. These meadows seemed endless; flowers swayed gently side to side with a faint breeze, creating a delicious scent in the air - which was nice and all, if he had not gotten himself lost in the process of traveling. This was foreign territory to him, after all.

From this view, very far off in the distance there appeared to be some type of building. Just a little bit longer and he could reach it. He'd come from Vela in hopes of learning a bit about the other clans, and secretively - reveal any intentions to cause a disruption.

It would have been easier if he had brought someone along with him, or at least ran into someone he knew, but he figured the chances of that were very slim. Instead, he sighed, and continued treading through the fields, dragging his wings along behind him.

Surely there is someone around here who can identify where I am.
He thought, looking around. He had become to adjusted to living on the Vela island, where it was surrounded by a body of water. It seemed that here, that familiar sight was unattainable.

He winced.

Maybe, it really is just me.

Area: Orphanage

Naomi had just finished her martial arts lesson just as the rain started trickling. "Amaisa should be here anytime, then," she muttered to herself. She walked on in after staring into the distance of the plains. It was a relaxing sight.

"Nanami, Anka wants to know what to make for dinner," said Ichijo with a wide grin on his face.

Naomi tensed up in frustration. "You're not a little kid anymore, Ichy, so why do you still call me 'Nanami'?" She did her best to hold back her temper. She took a deep breath. "Tell Anka to make some soup and sandwiches for the children. That should calm them from the rain."

"Um, right away, Nanami...Sorry it's a habit." Ichijo gave a sheepish grin on his face before he headed to the kitchen. It was his favorite place.

Naomi sighed as she waited at the door for Amaisa. "Silly Ichy..."
MaxieMarieHawke
MaxieMarieHawke
Ara
Ara

Posts Posts : 330
Battle Points Battle Points : 46017

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerard Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:31 pm

Celeste wrote:
Celeste saw the anguish that had appeared on the older girls' face as she talked. Celeste felt bad about her earlier statement, seeing as it had hurt her. She quickly tried to correct it.

"No-no-no, it's okay really," Celeste exclaimed hurridly. "This seems like it may be one of a few chances I could ever get to-"

"I want to go see the flowers again, will you come with me? I mean, if it's not too much trouble... I think it could be really nice."

Gerard had been fishing at Sundial Docks all day. It was his second favorite hobby, and very economical. You see, the water was filled with Magikarp; and Magikarp could be caught without any bait. It was quiet and peaceful till Celeste and Aura started talking. Neither of them had seen him there, just sitting on the dock with his fishing pole. It was so peaceful too... Then a few sprinkles of rain landed on him Now it's fixing to rain. I won't be able to fish now... Well I better see if I can tag along with Celeste and Aura. Gerard stood up and stretched then walked over to the two girls who still hadn't noticed him, "If you're going to go find Cygnus, I can go with you. Safety in numbers and all that."
Gerard
Gerard
Vela
Vela

Posts Posts : 185
Battle Points Battle Points : 44333

Back to top Go down

Post  Sutexii Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:40 pm

Looking away from the gathering gray clouds, and the cold touch of falling droplets he caught the glance of the other who had looked over at him. The first person I have seen for some time... He commented to himself thoughtfully. She seemed to fit this scenery - or the area; carefree and gentle. He winced, unsure if to approach her. His appearance was sore in an area like this, a black robe lined with gold trimmings fitting his image, and wings fallen behind him as if he were careless. Hopefully he did not come across as too intimidating... Maybe it would have been better to send someone more friendly looking to do this mission, should it be called that. Though, roaming aimlessly was time wasted. If he did not ask, he may never find out.

"You there!" He called out to her, blinking and stepping a bit in her direction, cautiously. Was flagging someone down like this considered polite? He wondered, not really the most gentlemanly. She seemed to be knowing where she was headed, though. As if she knew a lot more then he did, that was for sure. Thunder rumbled over head, a great indicator of approaching rain. "Please, may you tell me the direction towards Ara?" He spoke softer now, "I... have lost my way."

Amaisa heard a call from the dark man. She whirled her head, a bit surprised at his sudden call. She could see him clearly now, as he had walked a bit towards her. He was a tall, and she couldn't help but think it, rather handsome. His large wings spread out behind him, dragging slightly through the field of flowers. Her own wings gave a bit of a nervous flutter as he came closer. "Towards... Ara?" she asked, a bit more surprised. He really must be a stranger then... she thought to herself. "Why, your standing in the middle of it's fields!" She resisted a giggle, and ended up blushing instead. The whole scene, this tall, dark man standing in a field of flowers, amused her to no end. She relaxed a bit to his presence, not feeling as intimidated as before. "Is there somewhere specific you're trying to reach? If not, there's an orphanage up this way that would be happy to help a stranger for the night."
Sutexii
Sutexii
Ara
Ara

Posts Posts : 24
Battle Points Battle Points : 42760

Back to top Go down

Post  Orin Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:56 pm

Area: The Badlands

Orin sat in a small patch of grass. He was slowly picking at some of the dead pieces of grass that lay beneath him, he turned his head towards the ara meadows. He could hear voices, they were very faint though.

He stood up to look at the border that seperated the two clans from each other. "Wonder how they get there grass so green..." He looked back down to the dry soil by his feet, he kicked it and a small gust of dust flew up.

"Wonder if this will ever be brightly colored again.."

Orin
Orin
Corvus
Corvus

Posts Posts : 106
Battle Points Battle Points : 43491

Back to top Go down

Post  MaxieMarieHawke Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:59 pm

The children gathered around the table as Anka brought in her hefty cooking. "I made three different kinds of soup! Don't be picky now!" She was cheery as always as she served the hungry children of various ages. She got to Naomi, Wendy, and Hope last. "And some for you as well."

"Thanks Anka!" replied Wendy as she headed back to the nursery to tend to the baby Pokemon.

"I appreciate it, Anka. Smells delicious!" Hope took a whiff of Anka's excellent cooking before heading to the infirmary.

"Anka, keep up the good work." Naomi gave a soft smile as she sat down with the children. Her patience was solid as the children dug into the food. "Children, what did I teach about self-control?"

"Yes, Nanami!" the children replied in unison before showing some restraint.

"I better get back before Ichijo begs for more!" Anka gave a laugh as she went back to the kitchen. The food could be smelled from a good distance. Anka's cooking was one of the best.
MaxieMarieHawke
MaxieMarieHawke
Ara
Ara

Back to top Go down

Post  Cygnus Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:19 am

Sutexii wrote:
Amaisa heard a call from the dark man. She whirled her head, a bit surprised at his sudden call. She could see him clearly now, as he had walked a bit towards her. He was a tall, and she couldn't help but think it, rather handsome. His large wings spread out behind him, dragging slightly through the field of flowers. Her own wings gave a bit of a nervous flutter as he came closer. "Towards... Ara?" she asked, a bit more surprised. He really must be a stranger then... she thought to herself. "Why, your standing in the middle of it's fields!" She resisted a giggle, and ended up blushing instead. The whole scene, this tall, dark man standing in a field of flowers, amused her to no end. She relaxed a bit to his presence, not feeling as intimidated as before. "Is there somewhere specific you're trying to reach? If not, there's an orphanage up this way that would be happy to help a stranger for the night."

"Really? Is it so?" He perked his head up, at least he was going in the right direction, now if he could just narrow it down. "This field is endless, I was beginning to think I was going the wrong way." He looked around with a hint of disappointment, and also some embarrassment thrown in there. "I... have been roaming around for quite some time."

An Orphange? He thought, how strange. Maybe the conflict between the clans really had gotten that bad - leaving children without their families. What a disgusting thought. He winced and tried to shake it away, ignoring his own memories. Focusing on her he nodded contently. "...Alright," He bowed his head. "Thank you very much. I hope it is not troublesome."

He was a bit nervous, he had not been around many children in his time. When he thought of an orphanage, that is what he pictured. However, it would be foolish to pass up this opportunity, especially with the coming rain. "Nothing particular, any place that is not this field." He glanced away, hoping that didn't read as rude. He blinked, watching her face turn a bit flushed.

"Are you... alright?"
Cygnus
Cygnus
Vela
Vela

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumin Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:38 am

Area: Corvus Badlands

The air was cold where he stood, a fairly tall man standing ontop of an old rocky ridge on the very edge of the dried up lands of Corvus. Golden wings ablaze with a fire reflecting his very heart and soul. Lumin stood on the dead land, staring out toward what little green they had left of their own land, it wasnt much, especially for a whole capital to live on.

More then anything, Lumin wanted to find a way to bring back that green, to give to his people what his family could not. He wanted what little he had left, to flourish and enjoy what they had. But looking behind him upon the land that surrounded the capital...the future looked grim. Their land was charred and dead, the last time the volcano had erupted, it saved the people, but not the land. It hurt him to see this suffering on his own people, and he was sure the others in the royal towers felt the same way. Something had to be done, But what...?

Lumin was very noble concidering his position and blood. His family hadnt been all to kind, but despite that, he grew up to be proud and strong..atleast that is what he would have liked everyone to believe. His firey eyes staring upward toward the meadows, and even further toward the sea. "...Why can my land not have what these lands have achieved...? Am I not powerful enough to save the people of my homeland..?" His voice was harsh and quiet, as if to silently insult himself for not trying harder.
Lumin
Lumin
Corvus
Corvus

Posts Posts : 186
Battle Points Battle Points : 44289

Back to top Go down

Post  reshiramsama Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:42 am

Celeste wrote:

Aura looked over her shoulder, back to Celeste, her wings twitching a little hopefully. "The flowers?" She tilted her head curiously.

Turning back around she walked over to the shore, her boots splashing in the very shallow waves as they rolled up on the sand, and withdrew themselves in their own sync. "From here you can almost see them... The many flower fields of Ara." She smiled softly, but it faded when she turned towards the darkened place where the Corvus' empire was. "It is strange to think how greatly the two contrast one another." She glared.

"We can go to see the great flowers of Ara!" Her disposition changed within seconds, as she exclaimed. "When should we depart?!"
reshiramsama
reshiramsama
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  reshiramsama Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:51 am

Gerard wrote:

Gerard had been fishing at Sundial Docks all day. It was his second favorite hobby, and very economical. You see, the water was filled with Magikarp; and Magikarp could be caught without any bait. It was quiet and peaceful till Celeste and Aura started talking. Neither of them had seen him there, just sitting on the dock with his fishing pole. It was so peaceful too... Then a few sprinkles of rain landed on him Now it's fixing to rain. I won't be able to fish now... Well I better see if I can tag along with Celeste and Aura. Gerard stood up and stretched then walked over to the two girls who still hadn't noticed him, "If you're going to go find Cygnus, I can go with you. Safety in numbers and all that."

Aura heard a new voice, and looking away from Celeste she glanced over to whom it belonged to. "Safety?" She blinked, unsure of what he meant. "Do you think it is necessary?"

She had heard that the people of Ara were the peaceful type, although, it was also true that the Corvus' border was closest to their fields. Surely they wouldn't lurk around in foreign territory though, right? Aura bit her lip a bit in thought, hoping that Cygnus had not encountered a battle like that...

"Maybe it is not a bad idea." She nodded, unable to picture herself getting into a fight. It made her shudder, but then she had a thought. "We will have our own adventure very soon!" She giggled.
reshiramsama
reshiramsama
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Orin Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:54 am

Lumin wrote:Area: Corvus Badlands

The air was cold where he stood, a fairly tall man standing ontop of an old rocky ridge on the very edge of the dried up lands of Corvus. Golden wings ablaze with a fire reflecting his very heart and soul. Lumin stood on the dead land, staring out toward what little green they had left of their own land, it wasnt much, especially for a whole capital to live on.

More then anything, Lumin wanted to find a way to bring back that green, to give to his people what his family could not. He wanted what little he had left, to flourish and enjoy what they had. But looking behind him upon the land that surrounded the capital...the future looked grim. Their land was charred and dead, the last time the volcano had erupted, it saved the people, but not the land. It hurt him to see this suffering on his own people, and he was sure the others in the royal towers felt the same way. Something had to be done, But what...?

Lumin was very noble concidering his position and blood. His family hadnt been all to kind, but despite that, he grew up to be proud and strong..atleast that is what he would have liked everyone to believe. His firey eyes staring upward toward the meadows, and even further toward the sea. "...Why can my land not have what these lands have achieved...? Am I not powerful enough to save the people of my homeland..?" His voice was harsh and quiet, as if to silently insult himself for not trying harder.

Orin spread his wings letting them bask in the warm sunlight. He looked around, he could now tell that he was not alone. He looked up to see a fire bird standing at the top of the hills. He followed his gaze out to the barren waste land.He looked down to his feet, and picked up a clump of dirt and let it run threw his fingers. "every thing has to get better at some point..." there was a small green plant left.

He leaned down and tucked it back into the dirt. "I pray that you might live to see the new world little plant. Have faith that one day the world will be reborn."
Orin
Orin
Corvus
Corvus

Posts Posts : 106
Battle Points Battle Points : 43491

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerard Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:59 am

reshiramsama wrote:

Aura heard a new voice, and looking away from Celeste she glanced over to whom it belonged to. "Safety?" She blinked, unsure of what he meant. "Do you think it is necessary?"

She had heard that the people of Ara were the peaceful type, although, it was also true that the Corvus' border was closest to their fields. Surely they wouldn't lurk around in foreign territory though, right? Aura bit her lip a bit in thought, hoping that Cygnus had not encountered a battle like that...

"Maybe it is not a bad idea." She nodded, unable to picture herself getting into a fight. It made her shudder, but then she had a thought. "We will have our own adventure very soon!" She giggled.

Gerard shook his head, "You can never be too careful. One of my former masters, Terak, once said, 'Always be wary of danger. Peace is an illusion easily broken.' He was always a bit grim, but I understand what he means."

He looked over at Ara and then at Corvus, "There may be peace now, but anything can happen. That's why I would like to go with both of you, and make sure you stay safe."
Gerard
Gerard
Vela
Vela

Back to top Go down

Post  Celeste Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:01 am

reshiramsama wrote: Aura heard a new voice, and looking away from Celeste she glanced over to whom it belonged to. "Safety?" She blinked, unsure of what he meant. "Do you think it is necessary?"

"Wow," Celeste breathed. Who knew taking a seat on the dock would lead to something like this.

"A real adventure... And away from the Vela homeland. I think this could be really fun. I don't mean much, but I have a question."

She looked over at the newest person to show up. "How do you intend to get to the fields? Aura and I at least levitate, but do you have a boat or something?"

Fighting wasn't her forte, and she wanted to be able to join with someone who at least had the ability.
Celeste
Celeste
Vela
Vela

Back to top Go down

Post  MaxieMarieHawke Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:02 am

Naomi watched the children. Each one had a past, a story. The children were either found or they wandered in. Some had siblings, others were close friends. Naomi was pleased that they all worked together. She wanted to keep conflict at a minimum since the time had come for the tournament. Her tail twitched at the thought.

"Nanami? Want some bread?" asked a little Caterpie girl.

Naomi snapped out of her daze to look at the girl. "Why don't you share it with the other children?" Naomi asked in her motherly voice. What's taking Amaisa? Naomi thought to herself. Perhaps it's the rain, or she's bringing in someone. She's always done that. Naomi calmed herself as she took a sip of her hot green tea.
MaxieMarieHawke
MaxieMarieHawke
Ara
Ara

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerard Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:08 am

Celeste wrote:

"Wow," Celeste breathed. Who knew taking a seat on the dock would lead to something like this.

"A real adventure... And away from the Vela homeland. I think this could be really fun. I don't mean much, but I have a question."

She looked over at the newest person to show up. "How do you intend to get to the fields? Aura and I at least levitate, but do you have a boat or something?"

Fighting wasn't her forte, and she wanted to be able to join with someone who at least had the ability.

"Oh, I see where you might say that." Gerard jumped into the water, but miraculously stood on top of it. "I'm actually a water type! So going across the water is no problem for me."

Gerard seemed proud of this, but whispered to himself, "Levitating would be pretty nice though..."

((Note: Keldeo actually walks on water by blasting water from its hooves.))
Gerard
Gerard
Vela
Vela

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 37 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum