Unova League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stage 1: A Fresh Start (Rp here)

+27
ecat5566
Tenga
Kega
Lugia-Pon
Little Mai
Takara Yamada
Synclair
OshawottMui
Kuro
Cloverlace
ShironaJohanna
Leslie
Genji
Peyton the Aggron
Hiyashitorita
Chiro
Arcadia
Taiga
Monsūn Kaze
Lumin
Orin
Gerard
MaxieMarieHawke
Celeste
Sutexii
Cygnus
reshiramsama
31 posters

Page 2 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next

Go down

Stage 1: A Fresh Start (Rp here) - Page 2 Empty Re: Stage 1: A Fresh Start (Rp here)

Post  Celeste Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:14 am

Gerard wrote:

"Oh, I see where you might say that." Gerard jumped into the water, but miraculously stood on top of it. "I'm actually a water type! So going across the water is no problem for me."

Gerard seemed proud of this, but whispered to himself, "Levitating would be pretty nice though..."

((Note: Keldeo actually walks on water by blasting water from its hooves.))
"Wow! So, I guess when everyone's ready we can go!" Celeste exclaimed as she turned to face the water. Some clouds gave the impression of rain, but Celeste did not expect it to turn worse. She was confidant the trip across the ocean would be mostly uneventful.

Weatherwise.
Celeste
Celeste
Vela
Vela

Posts Posts : 88
Battle Points Battle Points : 43351

Back to top Go down

Stage 1: A Fresh Start (Rp here) - Page 2 Empty Re: Stage 1: A Fresh Start (Rp here)

Post  Lumin Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:16 am

ORIN wrote:
Orin spread his wings letting them bask in the warm sunlight. He looked around, he could now tell that he was not alone. He looked up to see a fire bird standing at the top of the hills. He followed his gaze out to the barren waste land.He looked down to his feet, and picked up a clump of dirt and let it run threw his fingers. "every thing has to get better at some point..." there was a small green plant left.

He leaned down and tucked it back into the dirt. "I pray that you might live to see the new world little plant. Have faith that one day the world will be reborn."

Lumin closed his hands into a fist as he thought more and more about his failures even as a clan leader. It was definately a touchy subject for him, despite the fact that when he was a child, he would have turned his nose up at ever caring to come this far.

In a matter if seconds though, he'd heard another voice somewhere close by and spun around to face the other being with a hand firmly holding the hilt of his sword. He would never attack someone without questioning them first though, this was merely a precaution, incase it had been someone who would not listen.
Though with further inspection, he realized that it was someone of his own clan and not an outsider at all, allowing him to let go of his blade slowly and sighing to himself for being so jumpy. "Someone of Corvus...I should have known, not many come to this land after all, unless they live here that is"

Walking toward Orin slowly, he'd looked toward the plant that had been just placed back into the soil. "I've not seen many of Corvus come this close to the border, I suppose I am not the only one who comes here to think about things and relax..?" He spoke in a soft tone toward Orin, he didnt want to really act much like a leader when he knew it was just one person seeing him like this.
Lumin
Lumin
Corvus
Corvus

Posts Posts : 186
Battle Points Battle Points : 44279

Back to top Go down

Post  reshiramsama Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:21 am

Gerard wrote:
Celeste wrote:

"We could just taken a boat..." She shook her head as she watched them discuss transport. She spread her wings out wide, a few feathers scattering from the force of wind that released itself when she opened them. "If you wanna go this way, that's alright too!" She threw her hands up in the air excitedly. She had never flown for such a long time before, but maybe it wouldn't be so bad. Surely her wings wouldn't tire out too quickly on her, although she'd gone a while without practice.

She looked back to the Vela castle, with a thoughtful expression on her face. If both the leaders leave this ground, won't it make this place vulnerable? She wondered what Cygnus would do, or what he would say if she ran up to him and interrupted his mission. A little disheartened she eased her gaze. But.. he's all alone out there.
reshiramsama
reshiramsama
Admin
Admin

Posts Posts : 140
Battle Points Battle Points : 52816

Back to top Go down

Post  Orin Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:41 am

Lumin wrote:
ORIN wrote:
Orin spread his wings letting them bask in the warm sunlight. He looked around, he could now tell that he was not alone. He looked up to see a fire bird standing at the top of the hills. He followed his gaze out to the barren waste land.He looked down to his feet, and picked up a clump of dirt and let it run threw his fingers. "every thing has to get better at some point..." there was a small green plant left.

He leaned down and tucked it back into the dirt. "I pray that you might live to see the new world little plant. Have faith that one day the world will be reborn."

Lumin closed his hands into a fist as he thought more and more about his failures even as a clan leader. It was definately a touchy subject for him, despite the fact that when he was a child, he would have turned his nose up at ever caring to come this far.

In a matter if seconds though, he'd heard another voice somewhere close by and spun around to face the other being with a hand firmly holding the hilt of his sword. He would never attack someone without questioning them first though, this was merely a precaution, incase it had been someone who would not listen.
Though with further inspection, he realized that it was someone of his own clan and not an outsider at all, allowing him to let go of his blade slowly and sighing to himself for being so jumpy. "Someone of Corvus...I should have known, not many come to this land after all, unless they live here that is"

Walking toward Orin slowly, he'd looked toward the plant that had been just placed back into the soil. "I've not seen many of Corvus come this close to the border, I suppose I am not the only one who comes here to think about things and relax..?" He spoke in a soft tone toward Orin, he didnt want to really act much like a leader when he knew it was just one person seeing him like this.

Orin glanced up towards Lumin, his eyes lit up just a bit. " ah yeah... I guess i was just looking out over the border." he then looked down to the plant. "and just to save that i suppose..." He stared up at Lumin. "Your our clan leader." Orin had never meet him face to face before, he had only seen him from afar.

When he was littler her remembered seeing him walking threw the capital once with other people how looked to be of high importance. Looking over Lumin armor, he saw haw his clothes looked even worse than they looked before. He looked down at the ground a bit.
Orin
Orin
Corvus
Corvus

Posts Posts : 106
Battle Points Battle Points : 43481

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumin Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:02 am

ORIN wrote:
Orin glanced up towards Lumin, his eyes lit up just a bit. " ah yeah... I guess i was just looking out over the border." he then looked down to the plant. "and just to save that i suppose..." He stared up at Lumin. "Your our clan leader." Orin had never meet him face to face before, he had only seen him from afar.

When he was littler her remembered seeing him walking threw the capital once with other people how looked to be of high importance. Looking over Lumin armor, he saw haw his clothes looked even worse than they looked before. He looked down at the ground a bit.

Staring at Orin for quite some time as the other explained what he was doing, Lumin couldnt help but give off a look of frustration when it was mentioned that he was the clan leader. "Just one of two, and I am obviously not doing a very good job...our people have been in this state for so long, I need to find a way to make our homeland more livable..." He looked off toward the far more baron lands and gestured toward them. "It wont be long before the last of our green earth is replaced by that dead, dry land...We need food, and we cant grow it on that...I'm not going to let the people starve.."

He stopped himself to face Orin again. "I am thinking of travelling to find a way to help our people...Hopefully no one will realize I am the leader of this faction as long as I wear what I am right now, it looks far more common or simple then a full clad armor suit or something rich..." His voice trailed off a bit before he'd thought about the fact that he was telling an aweful lot to someone in his clan, what if this pokemon spread the information through the capital? He was sure Orin wouldnt but he should still be more careful.

"Anyway, there is no reason to call me Leader, my name is Lumin...I was never fond of that title anyway" He gave Orin a small grin before turning to face the Ara meadows again. "I will probebly make the meadows my first destination, I'm positive I'll find some kind of information there..."
Lumin
Lumin
Corvus
Corvus

Back to top Go down

Post  Orin Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:14 am

Lumin wrote:
ORIN wrote:

Staring at Orin for quite some time as the other explained what he was doing, Lumin couldnt help but give off a look of frustration when it was mentioned that he was the clan leader. "Just one of two, and I am obviously not doing a very good job...our people have been in this state for so long, I need to find a way to make our homeland more livable..." He looked off toward the far more baron lands and gestured toward them. "It wont be long before the last of our green earth is replaced by that dead, dry land...We need food, and we cant grow it on that...I'm not going to let the people starve.."

He stopped himself to face Orin again. "I am thinking of travelling to find a way to help our people...Hopefully no one will realize I am the leader of this faction as long as I wear what I am right now, it looks far more common or simple then a full clad armor suit or something rich..." His voice trailed off a bit before he'd thought about the fact that he was telling an aweful lot to someone in his clan, what if this pokemon spread the information through the capital? He was sure Orin wouldnt but he should still be more careful.

"Anyway, there is no reason to call me Leader, my name is Lumin...I was never fond of that title anyway" He gave Orin a small grin before turning to face the Ara meadows again. "I will probebly make the meadows my first destination, I'm positive I'll find some kind of information there..."

"I don't think your failing us... " he looked up to Lumin. "It's thanks to you we were able to even live this long." He seemed to be grabbing the sides of his shirt. "I know it might be hard for some people to understand how hard it must be to make the lands different but... I think you are doing a good job."

His eyes lit up when he heard Lumin talked about traveling outside the border, he had always wanted to try to go out but he was afraid of what would happen if he got caught. He started to speak up a bit, different from his normal quite tone.

"do you think I could come with you?"
Orin
Orin
Corvus
Corvus

Posts Posts : 106
Battle Points Battle Points : 43481

Back to top Go down

Post  Celeste Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:14 am

reshiramsama wrote:"We could just taken a boat..." She shook her head as she watched them discuss transport. She spread her wings out wide, a few feathers scattering from the force of wind that released itself when she opened them. "If you wanna go this way, that's alright too!" She threw her hands up in the air excitedly. She had never flown for such a long time before, but maybe it wouldn't be so bad. Surely her wings wouldn't tire out too quickly on her, although she'd gone a while without practice.

She looked back to the Vela castle, with a thoughtful expression on her face. If both the leaders leave this ground, won't it make this place vulnerable? She wondered what Cygnus would do, or what he would say if she ran up to him and interrupted his mission. A little disheartened she eased her gaze. But.. he's all alone out there.

Celeste had been thinking along the same lines as Aura, but with a different outcome. If Cygnus, the greatest warrior in the Vela, left with me mostly in charge, then I doubt he expects anything to happen. I don't fight.

With these thoughts in mind she stepped out above the water, and looked back at the others.

"Well, come on!" Celeste waved.
Celeste
Celeste
Vela
Vela

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerard Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:08 pm

Celeste wrote:

Celeste had been thinking along the same lines as Aura, but with a different outcome. If Cygnus, the greatest warrior in the Vela, left with me mostly in charge, then I doubt he expects anything to happen. I don't fight.

With these thoughts in mind she stepped out above the water, and looked back at the others.

"Well, come on!" Celeste waved.

Gerard nodded and followed Celeste and Aura. He couldn't run as fast as they could fly, but he kept up pretty well.

As the waves skipped around him, he started thinking to himself. I wonder what will happen when we get there? I can't say I'm not looking forward to a fight, but then again... Master Viri always said, "Gerard, you're an idiot..." Wait that wasn't it! It was, "Don't be too hasty to run into battle; it may be one you cannot win."
Gerard
Gerard
Vela
Vela

Posts Posts : 185
Battle Points Battle Points : 44323

Back to top Go down

Post  reshiramsama Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:24 pm

Gerard wrote:
Celeste wrote:

Aura looked out ahead, the closer they got they could see the fields. She slowed herself down, fluttering a bit. "Do you think that they will be accepting of us?" Aura tilted her head. "What if we are not welcome?"

She tried to picture what Cygnus would do. She didn't remember ever seeing him afraid of anything. When bugs would creep into the room she would shriek and he would pick them up and put them back outside. Or at night time when it was dark and there was a scratch at the window, he would pat her head and tell her it was just the wind saying good night. If he ever had meetings with people from far away, he always stood up straight and looked serious, they seemed to like him that way. However, she preferred him the way that she knew him, caring and gentle, even though sometimes it was hard for him to show it the way that he wanted.

Aura flew upwards a little momentarily staring at the direction they were headed. It was easier to get a bird's eye view in order to see exactly where they would end up on shore. "If we keep going straight, we will end up just on the border mark that separates Corvus and Ara," She smiled a little, but it faded as she turned her head away. Her wings were starting to get tired...
reshiramsama
reshiramsama
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Celeste Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:25 pm

reshiramsama wrote:
Aura looked out ahead, the closer they got they could see the fields. She slowed herself down, fluttering a bit. "Do you think that they will be accepting of us?" Aura tilted her head. "What if we are not welcome?"

She tried to picture what Cygnus would do. She didn't remember ever seeing him afraid of anything. When bugs would creep into the room she would shriek and he would pick them up and put them back outside. Or at night time when it was dark and there was a scratch at the window, he would pat her head and tell her it was just the wind saying good night. If he ever had meetings with people from far away, he always stood up straight and looked serious, they seemed to like him that way. However, she preferred him the way that she knew him, caring and gentle, even though sometimes it was hard for him to show it the way that he wanted.

Aura flew upwards a little momentarily staring at the direction they were headed. It was easier to get a bird's eye view in order to see exactly where they would end up on shore. "If we keep going straight, we will end up just on the border mark that separates Corvus and Ara," She smiled a little, but it faded as she turned her head away. Her wings were starting to get tired...

"Ehh, it's the Ara. I wouldn't be too worried," Celeste replied, as she practiced a few aerial flips. "However, if it was Corvus we were walking into, I'd be scared."

Celeste allowed her power to let her glide for a few moments. It may be a pretty permanent feature of her life, levitation, but she still had a reserve pool, and it wouldn't do to use it up crossing the water.
Celeste
Celeste
Vela
Vela

Back to top Go down

Post  Sutexii Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:22 pm

Cygnus wrote:

"Really? Is it so?" He perked his head up, at least he was going in the right direction, now if he could just narrow it down. "This field is endless, I was beginning to think I was going the wrong way." He looked around with a hint of disappointment, and also some embarrassment thrown in there. "I... have been roaming around for quite some time."

An Orphange? He thought, how strange. Maybe the conflict between the clans really had gotten that bad - leaving children without their families. What a disgusting thought. He winced and tried to shake it away, ignoring his own memories. Focusing on her he nodded contently. "...Alright," He bowed his head. "Thank you very much. I hope it is not troublesome."

He was a bit nervous, he had not been around many children in his time. When he thought of an orphanage, that is what he pictured. However, it would be foolish to pass up this opportunity, especially with the coming rain. "Nothing particular, any place that is not this field." He glanced away, hoping that didn't read as rude. He blinked, watching her face turn a bit flushed.

"Are you... alright?"

"o-oh! Yes, I'm fine." She answered a bit flustered. "And really, It's no trouble at all." She gave him a kind smile.
He was rather quiet on the short walk, and he seemed to be concentrating on something. The loud crackle of thunder made her squeak, and her wings gave such a flutter that she flew a few inches off the ground, and bumped into him. "S-soryy!" she stuttered, embarassed. So clumsy.... She thought to herself, and continued the short walk in silence.

She could see the old building in almost clear view now. "That's it, right up the road." She pointed in the direction of the old building. I hope Naomi hasn't been waiting long...
"Um... by the way... my names Amaisa." She said in a softer tone. She stuck her hand out to shake his. "What's yours?"
Sutexii
Sutexii
Ara
Ara

Posts Posts : 24
Battle Points Battle Points : 42750

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerard Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:31 pm

Celeste wrote:

"Ehh, it's the Ara. I wouldn't be too worried," Celeste replied, as she practiced a few aerial flips. "However, if it was Corvus we were walking into, I'd be scared."

Celeste allowed her power to let her glide for a few moments. It may be a pretty permanent feature of her life, levitation, but she still had a reserve pool, and it wouldn't do to use it up crossing the water.

"You may be right Celeste, but who would stop anyone in Corvus from crossing the border? Since Ara is peaceful and all."

Gerard shifted his gaze between the two lands, "Well, all we can do now is see what happens. Unless you want to go all the way back?"
Gerard
Gerard
Vela
Vela

Back to top Go down

Post  Celeste Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:10 pm

Gerard wrote:"You may be right Celeste, but who would stop anyone in Corvus from crossing the border? Since Ara is peaceful and all."

Gerard shifted his gaze between the two lands, "Well, all we can do now is see what happens. Unless you want to go all the way back?"
"Ehh, I don't think so. I don't think everyone could make it if we turned back now," Celeste explained, looking at a fatigued Aura. They were so close to shore. If only she could make it a few more yards, then the others could land, and take a break.
Celeste
Celeste
Vela
Vela

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumin Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:32 pm

ORIN wrote:
"I don't think your failing us... " he looked up to Lumin. "It's thanks to you we were able to even live this long." He seemed to be grabbing the sides of his shirt. "I know it might be hard for some people to understand how hard it must be to make the lands different but... I think you are doing a good job."

His eyes lit up when he heard Lumin talked about traveling outside the border, he had always wanted to try to go out but he was afraid of what would happen if he got caught. He started to speak up a bit, different from his normal quite tone.

"do you think I could come with you?"

"There is a difference to living...and Surviving.." He said this calmly as he looked across the meadows, he could tell there was a small building in the middle of the meadows, and that there was a capital further in, but would either of those places serve its purpose for his questions? Would he even find any answers to what he needed to save his people? He wasnt too sure of what to do if no one could tell him.

Lumin's thoughts shut down completely when Orin had asked such a question. Was he really asking to waltz into enemy territory with him? His eyes met with Orin again as he gave a questioning look toward him. "Are you sure...? Once we leave these lands, we no longer have the protection of Mt.Corvus, nor do we have the guards...Are you sure you want to risk leaving anyways?" His eyes showed how serious he was about this matter, he did not want to take someone if they did not truely want to go.

"If you go with me...a fight might break out somewhere along the lines, keep in mind that not many agree with our ways, so we must stand up for ourselves if necessary, but only once a weapon has been drawn or a technique has been used" Closing his eyes, he grinned and started walking toward the border, he knew that he could probebly handle a fight alright, he was a leader after all, it was his duty to protect his people. "I will let you decide whether you will follow or not"
Lumin
Lumin
Corvus
Corvus

Back to top Go down

Post  MaxieMarieHawke Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:57 pm

The thunder startled the children, and Tierra walked in just in time to ease their tension with her psychic abilities. "Let's get your studies done, shall we? Anka will have a special treat when you get done." Tierra was soft in her voice, but the children immediately lined up to go to Tierra's class. "The children do well in their training, Naomi?"

Naomi nodded. "Yes. They're getting better everyday. There's always room for improvement, too." Naomi followed Tierra and the children out of the room and into the hallway. She caught a hint of a few crying babies, but she knew Wendy could handle herself. She, then, went to the front door to greet Amaisa. She could sense her from some distance since she carried an innocent aura about her. Naomi pulled out her umbrella, ready to be used when needed. She hated the rain.
MaxieMarieHawke
MaxieMarieHawke
Ara
Ara

Posts Posts : 330
Battle Points Battle Points : 46007

Back to top Go down

Post  Cygnus Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:41 pm

Sutexii wrote:

"o-oh! Yes, I'm fine." She answered a bit flustered. "And really, It's no trouble at all." She gave him a kind smile.
He was rather quiet on the short walk, and he seemed to be concentrating on something. The loud crackle of thunder made her squeak, and her wings gave such a flutter that she flew a few inches off the ground, and bumped into him. "S-soryy!" she stuttered, embarassed. So clumsy.... She thought to herself, and continued the short walk in silence.

She could see the old building in almost clear view now. "That's it, right up the road." She pointed in the direction of the old building. I hope Naomi hasn't been waiting long...
"Um... by the way... my names Amaisa." She said in a softer tone. She stuck her hand out to shake his. "What's yours?"

Cygnus was a bit surprised at her hospitality. It was quaint, nothing like he was used to. The people of Vela were pretty outgoing about their kindness, but hers was more reserved. Listening to the thunder, he watched her jump a bit causing her to stumble back a little. He caught her and helped her up straight, his expression a bit concerned. "Do not worry. The thunder cannot hurt you." He said reassuringly.

He looked towards the building, at least it was closer and more visible now. They just might beat the heavy rain after all. He caught her hand in the corner of his eye, facing to turn her he observed and eased his gaze. Strange, he thought, but took her hand regardless and shook it gently. "It is a pleasure to meet you, miss Amaisa. I am called Cygnus." He nodded and let his hand fall to his side. "...I am sorry for not introducing myself sooner. It would have been more gentlemanly to do it from the beginning, I had gotten myself distracted. However..." " He looked away, unsure of how else to show his gratitude, "Thank you, for your kindness."
Cygnus
Cygnus
Vela
Vela

Posts Posts : 109
Battle Points Battle Points : 43425

Back to top Go down

Post  reshiramsama Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:52 pm

Celeste wrote:
Gerard wrote:

On the shore between the two borders Aura collapsed herself in the sand, happy to be on land again. The bank was much more smaller than it was in Vela, not enough area to make a beach from. The waves hardly brushed against the soil here, unlike they did at home. She let her wings fall back behind her, feathers scattering as they plopped in the dirt. Ah, but it felt so nice to relax... She had taken a little sprint ahead of the other two, desperate to reach the destination.

After a moment of laying there, she sat up and looked at the contrast. The land was a bit dead, it looked like it could really use someone's green thumb. In the distance, she could see two figures, one was walking towards the border and the other only a few feet behind him. Considering where they were standing, she only figured one thing.. Corvus...? She blinked a little nervously, and looked back towards Celeste and Gerard.

She was too exhausted to fight right now. Hopefully this didn't mean conflict, although the aggressive ways of their people could just be a rumor. Right?
reshiramsama
reshiramsama
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Celeste Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:00 am

reshiramsama wrote:On the shore between the two borders Aura collapsed herself in the sand, happy to be on land again. The bank was much more smaller than it was in Vela, not enough area to make a beach from. The waves hardly brushed against the soil here, unlike they did at home. She let her wings fall back behind her, feathers scattering as they plopped in the dirt. Ah, but it felt so nice to relax... She had taken a little sprint ahead of the other two, desperate to reach the destination.

After a moment of laying there, she sat up and looked at the contrast. The land was a bit dead, it looked like it could really use someone's green thumb. In the distance, she could see two figures, one was walking towards the border and the other only a few feet behind him. Considering where they were standing, she only figured one thing.. Corvus...? She blinked a little nervously, and looked back towards Celeste and Gerard.

She was too exhausted to fight right now. Hopefully this didn't mean conflict, although the aggressive ways of their people could just be a rumor. Right?
"We... landed in Corvus," Celeste affirmed, stunned. She stepped beside Aura over the dirt. "How could we possibly have landed in Corvus! The Ara Meadows are too close to Vela to miss! Arceus, Cygnus is gonna kill me now..."

Celeste sighed, and wondered how much effort is would take to quickly transport three people.
Celeste
Celeste
Vela
Vela

Back to top Go down

Post  reshiramsama Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:06 am

Celeste wrote:
"We... landed in Corvus," Celeste affirmed, stunned. She stepped beside Aura over the dirt. "How could we possibly have landed in Corvus! The Ara Meadows are too close to Vela to miss! Arceus, Cygnus is gonna kill me now..."

Celeste sighed, and wondered how much effort is would take to quickly transport three people.

Aura perked up as she heard Celeste's voice, grateful she had caught up. "Don't worry..." She spoke softly. "They cannot be all that bad, they are people too, right?" Aura stood up and dusted herself off, looking out towards the fields.

"We are not that far away anyways. If we can just keep a separate path, they should not notice us." She tried to see where they are headed, by looking at the direction they were walking. "But I think that... they are headed to the same place. But why...?"

Aura thought for a moment. "Do you think all of the clans are having some sort of meeting without some of us knowing about it?" Aura winced. Cygnus wouldn't lie to me, would he? Now she was even more determined to find him...
reshiramsama
reshiramsama
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Monsūn Kaze Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:07 am

The form of a young girl – in her late teens – sat inside a cage. Staring off into space as others passed by, giggling and laughing at her. She used to take notice and felt like she was a freak, but now the girl had taken no heed to their teasing. She had learned to except her awkward appearance after the many years of torture and guffawing of others when they passed by or gasps of fear. “Be very careful, she’s dangerous.” The head would say to those who passed by and would try to touch her, but then their hands would rapidly recoil back into their own pockets and they’d stare. “Time for the show to start, stop moping around, freak!” The head snapped, causing her to slide her lifeless crimson gaze towards his round form until looking away once more. “My name’s not “freak.” It’s Monsūn.” The emerald-haired girl would mutter. “I said pay attention! And don’t you dare back sass me!” The crack of his whip against tender skin earned him a yelp and she immediately looked towards him, fear obviously shown in her eyes. After all, fear was all she knew. “F-Forgive me, I spoke out of turn…” Monsūn murmured, lowering her gaze. “Hmph! That’s what I thought!” He began with a sniff. “No dinner for you tonight. But if you behave and follow my commands you might get yourself a little treat.” The man stated, pulling out a poffin and waving it in front of her cage until waltzing away.

Monsūn waited for the freak show to begin, judging from the numerous amount of voices coming from the tent and the arena, it would be soon. “Pst!” Her head turned, glancing around at the sound, but saw nothing and settled down once more. “Pst!” This time, she knew she wasn’t hearing things. “W-Who’s there…?” Her voice spoke softly, glancing around once more until she saw a pitch black form. “I’m getting you out of here. Follow me!” He stated, and suddenly the lock had unlatched itself and creaked open. For a few moments, Monsūn was stunned and thought this was all a dream as she stumbled out, almost keeling over since she hadn’t used her legs in so long. “This way! Quickly!” The silhouette called and Monsūn quickly followed, wings fluttering behind her.

“Come! Move faste-“
“Where’s the girl!?”
“She got away!”
“Hurry!”

The voice repeated as they heard the galloping of hooves hit the dried out ground. I…I don’t want to go back! Monsūn thought to herself, pushing herself to run faster across the territory that was unknown to her. Just as she was leaping over a ditch, a rope wrapped around her throat and tugged her back, earning them a squeak. “H-Help!” The girl yelped, trailing her nails across the dirt ground ferociously. “Hold on!” The voice screeched, tackling whomever had nabbed her. “Run!” And with that, Monsūn had staggered to her feet, quickly limping away. The fall had caused her to sprain her ankle and it wasn’t doing her any good. But eventually, she had found herself in the forest. It was thin and the dirt was still dry, possibly still in the territory her ex Circus had set camp, but right now she was too exhausted to take another step.

(( P.S. She's currently in Corvus territory))
Monsūn Kaze
Monsūn Kaze
Vela
Vela

Posts Posts : 157
Battle Points Battle Points : 44400

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerard Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:10 am

Celeste wrote:"We... landed in Corvus," Celeste affirmed, stunned. She stepped beside Aura over the dirt. "How could we possibly have landed in Corvus! The Ara Meadows are too close to Vela to miss! Arceus, Cygnus is gonna kill me now..."

Gerard kicked at the ground, "Dead grass... dry soil... definitely Corvus." He glanced up at Aura. She looks exhausted. Ara doesn't look too far away... and Celeste doesn't look very tired herself. I bet we could get out of here before someone sees us.

He held out his hand to the exhausted Aura, "We have to get to the trees, they will provide us with some cover. I can help you get there if you need it."
Gerard
Gerard
Vela
Vela

Back to top Go down

Post  Celeste Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:16 am

reshiramsama wrote:Aura perked up as she heard Celeste's voice, grateful she had caught up. "Don't worry..." She spoke softly. "They cannot be all that bad, they are people too, right?" Aura stood up and dusted herself off, looking out towards the fields.

"We are not that far away anyways. If we can just keep a separate path, they should not notice us." She tried to see where they are headed, by looking at the direction they were walking. "But I think that... they are headed to the same place. But why...?"

Aura thought for a moment. "Do you think all of the clans are having some sort of meeting without some of us knowing about it?" Aura winced. Cygnus wouldn't lie to me, would he? Now she was even more determined to find him...
"I guess. I wouldn't know either, but you're right. Cygnus just told me he was going to look for some recruits. I don't know if there is a secret meeting. If there was, why wasn't I told about it?" Celeste complained.

Great. Now she wasn't only partially lost, but she had somehow managed to end up in the Corvus Badlands, with members of said clan someway in front of her. She just hoped they wouldn't take notice, and keep moving. She cringed at the thought of being caught by the Corvus. It wouldn't end well, and if they lived, it'd be even worse once Cygnus found out. Celeste sighed. They needed to get out of Corvus as soon as possible.
Celeste
Celeste
Vela
Vela

Back to top Go down

Post  reshiramsama Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:28 am

Celeste wrote:

Aura looked at Gerard and smiled a little, her eyes sparkling. "T-Thank you.." She lowered her head, looking at his hand now. She grabbed it and thrust their hands in the air, "Don't worry, I will be strong too!" She grinned wide. She blinked twice after hearing Celeste and looked towards her, her hand falling a little disheartened now.

"I do not know." She sighed, trying to figure out the answer to that question herself. "Cygnus told me, he wants to find out something. I do not know what it is," She shrugged, twitching her wings that still rested behind her. "He would not lie to us," Aura said a little defensively, "We are all just making assumptions!"

She sighed. "We will feel better when we know the truth about things. Then we can be at ease."
reshiramsama
reshiramsama
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Celeste Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:32 am

reshiramsama wrote:Aura looked at Gerard and smiled a little, her eyes sparkling. "T-Thank you.." She lowered her head, looking at his hand now. She grabbed it and thrust their hands in the air, "Don't worry, I will be strong too!" She grinned wide. She blinked twice after hearing Celeste and looked towards her, her hand falling a little disheartened now.

"I do not know." She sighed, trying to figure out the answer to that question herself. "Cygnus told me, he wants to find out something. I do not know what it is," She shrugged, twitching her wings that still rested behind her. "He would not lie to us," Aura said a little defensively, "We are all just making assumptions!"

She sighed. "We will feel better when we know the truth about things. Then we can be at ease."
"You're right," Celeste hung her head. "I'm just too worried right now. Honestly, I'm terrified right now, so I think finding Cygnus would be a good idea. Maybe... you could think about how happy Cygnus would be to see you taking initiative!"

Celeste smiled at Aura, trying to improve the mood. She started off towards the Ara border, but walked backwards so that she could still see Aura and Gerard.
Celeste
Celeste
Vela
Vela

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerard Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:38 am

reshiramsama wrote:
Aura looked at Gerard and smiled a little, her eyes sparkling. "T-Thank you.." She lowered her head, looking at his hand now. She grabbed it and thrust their hands in the air, "Don't worry, I will be strong too!" She grinned wide. She blinked twice after hearing Celeste and looked towards her, her hand falling a little disheartened now.

Gerard followed Celeste as she floated backwards. He thought everything would be fine... until he spotted the figures that the two mentioned. One had wings coated in flames. Oh great. FIRE. Gerard shuddered at the memories of his childhood, and a burning forest. It's ok Gerard, get a hold of yourself. Whoever heard of a water type being afraid of a fire type?

Gerard pushed his feelings aside, "We better follow them quick. Even if they don't lead us to Cygnus, at least we'll be in Ara territory and we'll learn what they are up to."
Gerard
Gerard
Vela
Vela

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum