Unova League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Back Stories (Read this first)

Go down

Character Back Stories (Read this first)  Empty Character Back Stories (Read this first)

Post  reshiramsama Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:40 pm

Welcome.

Let me introduce this forum, it will be known as "Character back stories," or the history of your gijinka. You can make your own tale here by creating a topic devoted to strictly your OC. You can request others to comment on it, or critique it, etc. However, this is not a roleplay, it is a writing forum for you to expand on your character.

How do I know what to write?

You can write anything, even if you want to start from the beginning. You can use as many posts as you need, or write as much as you want, from the past up to the present. Update on your newest relationships with characters you've come across, or reminisce about characters from your character's past.

What content is acceptable?

Any details that contribute to your character. You may not post anything sexual, offensive, or what you know people will not be glad to read.

How do I go about setting up?

Create a topic, and the first post can be an introduction, or even a profile of who your character is. You can add pictures (this forum accepts BBC code) if you like. You can use posts for individual stories, little writing drafts, rough drafts, prompts, poems, fanfics, etc. Just remember, you may not control someone else's character without their permission.

Godmoding is not allowed.

I'm sure you're sick of seeing this rule by now, but remember, you may not kill off any one else's character, or control them.

The map and clans are still the same.

You may not add new territories to the map, or touch the structure/hierarchy of the clan system. However, if you want to describe certain areas you may do so however you wish. If per say, your OC lived in a town within Corvus, something like that is fine. Making up background characters is okay, too, but remember you are only allowed to have 2 main characters throughout the group.

This is not a roleplay.

It is a place to expand on your character, so that people may better understand him/her, or share your character's background story. You may not RP here. Please see the "side story" forum for that.

Out of character context/chat is not allowed here.

This forum is for background stories. Please don't make topics about pizza here.

You can create the setting, weather, etc based on whatever you want, even if it is in whatever land you choose. You may operate or modify your own story. If you need any help or don't understand how something works, please consult a higher up. You can find the moderator for your group, or a list of admins under "User Groups" in the panel under our banner at the top of the page.
reshiramsama
reshiramsama
Admin
Admin

Posts Posts : 140
Battle Points Battle Points : 52776

Back to top Go down