Unova League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stage 1: A Fresh Start (Rp here)

+27
ecat5566
Tenga
Kega
Lugia-Pon
Little Mai
Takara Yamada
Synclair
OshawottMui
Kuro
Cloverlace
ShironaJohanna
Leslie
Genji
Peyton the Aggron
Hiyashitorita
Chiro
Arcadia
Taiga
Monsūn Kaze
Lumin
Orin
Gerard
MaxieMarieHawke
Celeste
Sutexii
Cygnus
reshiramsama
31 posters

Page 36 of 37 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next

Go down

Stage 1: A Fresh Start (Rp here) - Page 36 Empty Re: Stage 1: A Fresh Start (Rp here)

Post  Lumin Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:43 pm

Lumin was just about to take his hand away when he felt it being taken back by Aura, his eyes quickly snapping back to gaze at her rather quickly in confusion. He didn't quite understand what was going on at that second, but he left his hand in hers for the time being so that she could continue with what she had to say. To be quite honest, he was a bit nervous when she'd held his hand like that, it made him blush a little from feeling only slightly embarrassed, not sure whether she might still be upset at him or if she was doing something else.

His eyes glanced back up at her slightly when he heard her words about the little treasure being protection for her, not absolutely sure why she was telling him this. "Protection...?" Glancing back down at their hands, he was starting to feel a little worried, it sounded like she was giving it back to him even after it was pretty much taken from her before, but it was such a precious thing to her, it had not made sense why she could give up this protection so easily. Once she took her hands away, he stopped a moment to stare at the locket, unsure of whether he could really hold onto this or not, perhaps he would talk to her about it more later. Gently sliding it into a small pouch where it would be safe, he sighed heavily and looked around.

"You know...here I was trying to train you to breath fire...but look at all this that you already had in you" He was trying to lift her spirits a bit, walking up behind her and staring out toward the field himself. Sure the area was pretty roasted, but he was positive Ara could easily recover from that. "I knew you had some power in you, you just need to learn how to control it...and if Lady Naomi asks, I will gladly help to clean all this up...if you'd like you could join in?" He smiled warmly at Aura and picked up the head and box again, looking back to Yoru with a small grin on his face. "Alright you two...it's time to fix this statue so Naomi can recover immediately, she has business to take care of and a land to protect"

With that, he hoisted the stuff up in his arms and started walking again, determined to get this statue fixed up to make up for his people's unfortunate deeds before. Lumin's determination even pushed him as far as rushing to the statue, reaching it in only a matter of minutes and setting the stuff down in front of the statue to catch his breath. "Carrying a god's head around for so long sure can tire you out.." He chuckled to himself and looked back at Aura and Yoru, curious what they would do while he worked. "...Perhaps one of you could find us something to snack on while I start this up?" He asked this mostly so they wouldn't be stuck helping him, he was pretty sure they would get rather bored sitting around fixing an old statue, or tired.

Lumin was quick to throw off his coat and pick up a bucket of some kind of plaster like substance and a tool meant for spreading it, picking up the head and flying up to around the statue's shoulder to sit down and lay things in his lap. Beginning by spreading some of the plaster across where the blade of Synclair's scythe had sliced through the neck of the statue. All the while, humming to himself as he did such, the Moltres was actually pretty used to fixing things for people and rebuilding stuff, so he didnt seem to really mind getting stuck with a job like this. "Plastering it...fitting it...buffing it up around where it was cut...a finish up to hide where it was cut....this is going to take a bit, you two" He said this just loud enough for the two friends to hear, spreading some more plaster on.
Lumin
Lumin
Corvus
Corvus

Posts Posts : 186
Battle Points Battle Points : 44279

Back to top Go down

Stage 1: A Fresh Start (Rp here) - Page 36 Empty Re: Stage 1: A Fresh Start (Rp here)

Post  MaxieMarieHawke Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:26 am

Naomi wasn't pleased when she heard Gerard's story. She didn't like the sound of it at all. "Are you aware that dragons are weak to ice? What did you do to nearly die?" Naomi was very stern. She had a bad feeling that he jumped the gun into a fight with someone out of his league. "Cygnus, let's pray that Lumin does what he's promised. I've been watching Corvus for a while, and it has indeed struggled. Perhaps he doesn't have the tools to repair what his father has done. I think you and I are both aware of what his father has done."

((Yoru))

Yoru winced, wondering how Lumin and Aura would react. He felt bad when Aura got rather upset. He felt eased some when Lumin explained his gesture. "Miss Aura, it's been a while since Lumin's been so relaxed around someone other than me. Plus, you're quite the cutie." Yoru blushed in embarrassment. He was glad to see Lumin talk to someone other than him.

He watched Lumin as he went to repair the shrine. He looked over to Aura and back to Lumin. The thought of them being together put a light smile on his lips. "You know you're welcome to come to the towers if you ever wanted to visit him." He leaned a little closer to whisper. "It'd be a pleasant surprise for once. I can tell he likes you a lot, but it's a new feeling." He stepped back some and watched his old friend. "Lady Naomi should be fine anyways. I know what you gave her. Heh..she doesn't need someone to help her. She made that perfectly clear.." Yoru seemed a little bothered about that. He could tell she needed him, but she wasn't being honest. It bothered him that she may have been hiding her feelings but refuses to show them. "Sorry about that, Miss Aura."
MaxieMarieHawke
MaxieMarieHawke
Ara
Ara

Posts Posts : 330
Battle Points Battle Points : 46007

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerard Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:57 am

MaxieMarieHawke wrote:Naomi wasn't pleased when she heard Gerard's story. She didn't like the sound of it at all. "Are you aware that dragons are weak to ice? What did you do to nearly die?" Naomi was very stern. She had a bad feeling that he jumped the gun into a fight with someone out of his league. "Cygnus, let's pray that Lumin does what he's promised. I've been watching Corvus for a while, and it has indeed struggled. Perhaps he doesn't have the tools to repair what his father has done. I think you and I are both aware of what his father has done."

((Yoru))

Yoru winced, wondering how Lumin and Aura would react. He felt bad when Aura got rather upset. He felt eased some when Lumin explained his gesture. "Miss Aura, it's been a while since Lumin's been so relaxed around someone other than me. Plus, you're quite the cutie." Yoru blushed in embarrassment. He was glad to see Lumin talk to someone other than him.

He watched Lumin as he went to repair the shrine. He looked over to Aura and back to Lumin. The thought of them being together put a light smile on his lips. "You know you're welcome to come to the towers if you ever wanted to visit him." He leaned a little closer to whisper. "It'd be a pleasant surprise for once. I can tell he likes you a lot, but it's a new feeling." He stepped back some and watched his old friend. "Lady Naomi should be fine anyways. I know what you gave her. Heh..she doesn't need someone to help her. She made that perfectly clear.." Yoru seemed a little bothered about that. He could tell she needed him, but she wasn't being honest. It bothered him that she may have been hiding her feelings but refuses to show them. "Sorry about that, Miss Aura."

"Oh yeah, that." Gerard wagged his finger at Naomi, "I can't tell you that. You might go blabbing about it, but I will tell you that I was just following orders and I won't be following any orders from said group anymore." Gerard scratched the back of his head and muttered, "I guess they'll be looking for me now..." To both of them he said, "Hey I gotta go take care of some business. I may or may not be back... like ever." He started walking away and waved back at them, "If I don't come back, Cygnus you can have all my weapons in Dragonwatch tower. I definitely won't be needing them." With that, the strange swordsman walked through the castle doors and out of sight.
Gerard
Gerard
Vela
Vela

Posts Posts : 185
Battle Points Battle Points : 44323

Back to top Go down

Post  MaxieMarieHawke Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:17 am

Naomi stood up and blocked Gerard's way. "You're being foolish, boy. You're not going anywhere until you explain yourself or else you'll be considered a traitor." Her eyes were more fiery as she stared him down. She would draw her blade unless it were necessary.

(dafuq Gerard? What's your problem?)
MaxieMarieHawke
MaxieMarieHawke
Ara
Ara

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerard Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:43 am

MaxieMarieHawke wrote:Naomi stood up and blocked Gerard's way. "You're being foolish, boy. You're not going anywhere until you explain yourself or else you'll be considered a traitor." Her eyes were more fiery as she stared him down. She would draw her blade unless it were necessary.

(dafuq Gerard? What's your problem?)

(huh? He's just gotta go confront his old master's cuz they prolly know that he went rogue or whatever. they got ninja watchin him all the time. I didn't want other ppl's characters to be forced into it or anything.)
Gerard
Gerard
Vela
Vela

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumin Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:59 am

(( Please do not chat on this thread, there was a rule made about that. Take this up in PM's if there is an issue. To cut this short, I'll just post as Mai to ignore the gap that was made in the rp ))

-Area: Victory Inn, Ara fields - *** -Character: Mai -

After such a random and unintentional transformation, Mai was indeed incredibly tired. The second she had collapsed after the song, she had fallen asleep and remained that way even when Victor picked her up and put her in bed to rest. She had not even gotten the chance to say goodbye to Yoru when he decided to leave, but they would probably see each other again someday.

Turning over in her mother's old bed, she snuggled up to the soft fabrics and smiled in her sleep, if there was one place she knew she would always see her mother, it was in her dreams. She remembered playing in the fields with her mother, and traveling across Ara so many times to visit the flowers and the Inn. There were so many memories of her mother that she'd so wished that her mother were still there with her to experience them more.

It was a good long while before Mai had woken up again, nuzzling into the pillow once more before realizing she'd been set on a bed somehow, her eyes opening slowly to look around the room that had falling dark, the light must have been turned off during her sleep. "...Mister Yoru...?...Tori..?" Sliding out of the covers of the bed, she stepped down onto the floor and looked around, seeing the music box nearby and taking it into her hands again only to hold it close to herself fondly and walk over to the door of the bedroom to open it, heading back upstairs quietly.

Lumin
Lumin
Corvus
Corvus

Back to top Go down

Post  reshiramsama Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:18 pm

MaxieMarieHawke wrote:
Lumin wrote:

Aura sighed softly and looked back at him with a little confusion. "I only was able to do this because I was angered... I don't want to be energized feeding from anger... when you are able to make a flame, do you have to be angry?" She tilted her head.

Aura glanced over to the Mightyena, but shortly after her gaze fell to the ground. Visit Lumin? The invitation was something she could be grateful about, possibly even lucky that he stole her charm when he did, but if Cygnus found out... She pretended to hide her apprehension and gave a forced smile back at him. "Okay! I'll be sure to visit Lord Lumin a whole lot!"

If I am a reason that he can smile, then I'll be sure to honor that the best I can, mister doggie man. She spoke to herself in her head as she swung around to Lumin to face him as he began directing them on how they were going to fix the statue. A new feeling...? I hope that feeling is happiness. He deserves to be happy too. She stared off into a flash back of throwing her arms up in defense when she saw him in the meadows that one day with his weapon. Her gaze eased. All of you do...

"Hmm,sounds like a whole lot of work to me!" Aura put her hands on her hips and rocked on her heels, sticking her tongue out. "Okay master where do we get started?!" She looked eager to help.
reshiramsama
reshiramsama
Admin
Admin

Posts Posts : 140
Battle Points Battle Points : 52816

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerard Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:29 pm

[quote="MaxieMarieHawke"]Naomi stood up and blocked Gerard's way. "You're being foolish, boy. You're not going anywhere until you explain yourself or else you'll be considered a traitor." Her eyes were more fiery as she stared him down. She would draw her blade unless it were necessary.

Gerard smiled, "Don't worry Naomi. I'm not telling you because you might follow me, and if you follow, you might get hurt. I don't want anyone getting hurt on my behalf..." Gerard looked at Cygnus, "And I know I've caused a lot of trouble and got you angry a few times Cygnus. I guess I'm a little random at times. Sorry about all that." Gerard passed around Naomi, "Don't worry I'll probably be back. Ya know, I was just leavin stuff in order just in case."
Gerard
Gerard
Vela
Vela

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumin Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:03 am

Lumin glanced back toward Aura at the question about fueling his powers with his anger. "What..? No of course not...but I've also had many years of training..." He tilted his head a moment before giving her a warm smile, showing that she had nothing to worry about with her powers. "Don't worry about it though, Aura...You wont be fueling your attacks with anger, I just meant that you do have the power within you, you just need to control it better is all, we can help with that, right Yoru?"

Sighing heavily, he put the last coat of the plaster around the neck of the statue and gently set the head where it belonged. His eyes glancing back toward the two at the thought of them helping out now. "Well, we still need to buff down the plaster that surrounds the crack right here.." He gestured toward crack along the neck from where the cut was made. "And then we need to add a finishing polish to hide where the crack was, after that it should be all done" He grinned and jumped down from the statue, picking up some kind of rough paper meant for buffing down multiple kinds of materials, walking up to the statue again and starting on one side of the statue.

"Yoru, could you help me with the finishing polish after..? You've been to Ara plenty of times, I'm sure you recall very well how the statue should look in the end" He glanced back toward his friend and gave him a glance that said he knew they were talking about him while he was busy. "Hopefully that will not be a problem, hm?"
Lumin
Lumin
Corvus
Corvus

Back to top Go down

Post  MaxieMarieHawke Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:23 am

Naomi snorted. She knew there was no way to convince him otherwise. "Don't let your foolishness end you, boy.." She murmured before she may her way to a seat closer to Cygnus and Monsun. "I can protect myself, and the orphanage just fine. I wouldn't be alive if I were incompetent." Her gaze was bitter. She couldn't stand seeing someone hold so much confidence that she knew would crumble in an instant. "Anyways, Lord Cygnus, what do you propose to do while we wait for Lumin's return?"

Yoru nodded. It had been years since he'd overseen Lumin's training, but he didn't mind helping out Aura. Something about her made him feel better. "That's right...Oh yeah let me help." He went over to the statue and helped his old friend polish and buff it to near perfection. He worked hard, and his muscles showed it through his garments. He always found it nice to do hard labor. "Nothing like manual labor to bring up your spirits, eh?" He gave a light smile at Lumin. He was already starting to break a sweat.
MaxieMarieHawke
MaxieMarieHawke
Ara
Ara

Back to top Go down

Post  Synclair Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:06 am

After a long moment of rest, Synclair become alert again. "I guess that's enough for now. Best to go see if anything has come up." With that, he took flight to the skies as he patrolled along the borders. "Hmm, Lumin sure is taking his precious time returning home. Best not have gotten into a bad situation now." Thinking to himself as he continued scanning along the terrain. "I know I received my orders to stay guard again. However, if he does not come back within a few days, I'm gonna have to go searching for him. Just to see if he is alright at least." After another moment of silence, his eyes strayed toward a certain direction over the ocean. "Huh?.. I sense a presence heading this way... Another threat perhaps?" Synclair slowed his pace a bit. Now patrolling along the borders of the shore to the ocean. As he awaits his next challenge.

"I am quoting Rowena btw Smile"
Synclair
Synclair
Corvus
Corvus

Posts Posts : 28
Battle Points Battle Points : 42530

Back to top Go down

Post  ShironaJohanna Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:15 pm

Synclair wrote:After a long moment of rest, Synclair become alert again. "I guess that's enough for now. Best to go see if anything has come up." With that, he took flight to the skies as he patrolled along the borders. "Hmm, Lumin sure is taking his precious time returning home. Best not have gotten into a bad situation now." Thinking to himself as he continued scanning along the terrain. "I know I received my orders to stay guard again. However, if he does not come back within a few days, I'm gonna have to go searching for him. Just to see if he is alright at least." After another moment of silence, his eyes strayed toward a certain direction over the ocean. "Huh?.. I sense a presence heading this way... Another threat perhaps?" Synclair slowed his pace a bit. Now patrolling along the borders of the shore to the ocean. As he awaits his next challenge.

"I am quoting Rowena btw Smile"

Rowena flew really fast toward the ocean, it almost there. The wind was getting really cold and she felt tired, Rowena tried her best to reach the ground.
Finally, she threw herself to the sand, unable to move. That's strange, while Ara was fulled of flowers, Corvus was cold (or maybe she was cold...?)

But the Shaymin felt something, was it someone there? Rowena looked up and began to look around. What the___ Rowena opened her eyes widely and grabbed her wand, frightening.
ShironaJohanna
ShironaJohanna
Vela
Vela

Posts Posts : 103
Battle Points Battle Points : 43471

Back to top Go down

Post  Monsūn Kaze Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:32 pm

After a while, Monsun decided it was probably best to get some fresh air. She sighed, exiting the library, only to find something very unexpected. Earlier, it had been cold, but now it was freezing. The sky was a light grey, and the sun had disappeared behind a cluster of clouds. And what had surprised her was that it had started snowing. She had only seen it once before, and that was when she was in the circus. Of course, she had never gotten to touch it, considering she had been locked away in her cage. She hesitantly placed her hand out, flinching a bit when a snowflake dropped onto her hand. It was cold, and it melted when she touched it. "Uwaa, I killed it!" The Flygon wailed, frowning.
Monsūn Kaze
Monsūn Kaze
Vela
Vela

Posts Posts : 157
Battle Points Battle Points : 44400

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaiseru Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:38 am

Golden eyes stared out to the horizon of the meadows, watching carefully as each flower swayed in a soft breeze. It seemed that this road happened to be one rarely traveled, the being thought to himself as he sifted through his memories, generating a devious grin upon his lips. There was a haunting aura about him. The Kyurem shifted his gaze in a bored fashion, pupils turning to eye the distance in which he could see crystals shimmering brightly - the guardian walls of Vela. He gave a faint smile knowing the contents that Vela held.

You selfish bastards... who hath imprisoned me... in that icy hell... The being released a content sigh, he had departed from the Illustrious Bastion and roamed freely after surpassing the guards and giving them a death only the most infamous criminals could deliver. Not one person who he had brushed passed in the city had seemed to recognize his face - or even his eyes. Had it been that long that he had been thrown into the forgotten chasm to rot? Yet, an even darker power called his name and forced him to rise from his punishing slumber.

As he proceeded through the tall grass, the being overheard the sound of a trio who had been conversing with each other. At first glance he paid them no mind; just merely ridiculous peasants partaking in uninteresting mannerisms that classes below him often did - and with that thought he rolled his eyes. Pathetic... But when he had noticed the fields singe in the flames of an insufferable rage his eyes brightened with excitement. He looked around quickly to find the harbinger of this fire only to fall on the sights of a young girl, but possibly not her - the man beside her had wings of even a greater flame. He winced, the girl looked familiar, ah, yes... The kyurem smiled, and concealed himself within the shadows as he wrapped his icy wings behind him in a maniacal state.

Last edited by Kaiseru on Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Kaiseru
Kaiseru

Posts Posts : 11
Battle Points Battle Points : 42094

Back to top Go down

Post  Cygnus Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:14 am

Cygnus lifted his head from the table, forcing himself out of a rather depressing pose now that he had noticed everyone had left the room. His gaze fell half-lidded on the empty contents and traced over the fine details of the marble that had been etched in as insignias. His pupils blurred as he lost himself deep in thought, not sure what to do now, even though his worry was not apparent - his heart was being consumed by it. Letting his sight return to reality and fall over the innards of the bookshelves a particular title caught his eye that he had not noticed before. He rose from his seat and paced over to it, sliding a finger over the bindings to pull it out. When the pages fell open in his hands he had realized that a lot of the pages were torn out, and carelessly thrown back in, as if in a hurried manner. His gaze eased as he fingered through them, swiftly eying each detail to decipher as much as he could - although the writing was not as legible as he had hoped. They seemed to be entries to a journal of some sort...

As he was trying to read through the pages a cold chill shivered down his spine like the touch of a cold hand from a spirit. His pupils shrank and a feeling of sincere hopelessness crowded his thoughts. He could faintly hear a woman's voice trying to speak to him, but when he turned around there was nothing there. Mother? There was a strange cold feeling in the room briefly; and not long before it dissipated into nothingness.

Cygnus took the torn pages and folded them neatly inside of a pocket within the inner part of his robes, and returned the book to its original place on the shelf. He started to stroll down the halls, looking at the guards who remained in positions detailing their statuses, chests raised with their weapons pridefully by their side. Other than that, aside from the rest of the belongings in the room - the marble pillars - the finery and decor - it was empty in the palace. In his mind he reminisced of his younger brothers running around with fake weapons they had made from materials found in the stocks room. The sound of their laughter and aggressive of pretended threats filled his head, and he could picture himself in the distance watching it go on as a child. He felt a pang of anger and released the memories. The division of your children... did you know this would happen? Cygnus sighed, wondering if his father had ever considered for a second what kind of effects it would have on his first born son to be raised separately from the others, never having a chance to be a child. Did you even care? He winced, looking at the doors of the entrance and following out them, stopping to grip the handles and looking down at the gauntlets he wore, how they shimmered in the light.

I have no purpose in this world but defending these lands, to die. He could see his father's face in his mind while he pondered further, You knew this, did you not?

He thrust the doors open, causing a loud bang and the guards to jump immediately, eyes curiously but also nervously staring over at their leader and trying to comprehend why he had committed such an action, but knowing his mannerisms - there was no telling. He was always a strange one, no one knew what went on in that head of his, and there were no warning signs because he was always so... quiet. They watched their king leave, exchanging glances but deciding it was best not to dwell on it.

I am... the sacrificial lamb.

Cygnus seemed stoic as he strolled through the rest of the palace, and passing the gardens he was even more emotionless, lost deep in thought, not bothering to look around for the familiar faces of the ones who had sat with him in the very same room a moment ago. Although he could recall Gerard's parting words, he had no response.

Staring out to the distance, where he could overlook the ocean and see just barely the outlines of the other land that lay across the body of water, he gave a serious expression. It was almost as if he could feel a similar pair of eyes giving him the same, hateful glance.

So it is...
Cygnus
Cygnus
Vela
Vela

Posts Posts : 109
Battle Points Battle Points : 43425

Back to top Go down

Post  reshiramsama Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:23 am

Lumin wrote:

Aura nodded, "Okay Lord Lumin, I will work hard!" She chirped and fluttered her wings. She observed them for a short amount of time before a strange feeling had hit her that a pair of eyes were looking at her. She looked around but didn't see anything, shrugging it off but still feeling insecure she took a few more steps closer to the men she was traveling with. Her head lowered, bringing up a hand to her chest she held a few fingers close to her bottom lip with a worried disposition.

Glancing back over her shoulder while she heard Yoru and Lumin speaking, when she saw a shadow brush passed she jumped and ran behind Lumin, grasping his robes in her hands and burying her face into his back. "W-Waaaaa! A ghost!" She raised her wings up defensively behind her, "The ghost of Arceus is gonna haunt us forever now! He's mad about his head!" She whimpered, too afraid to look back and see if the shadow was still there.
reshiramsama
reshiramsama
Admin
Admin

Posts Posts : 140
Battle Points Battle Points : 52816

Back to top Go down

Post  Taiga Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:18 pm

(Well considering we're dead, I'm just going to jump.)
(Quoting Cygnus)

Taiga shivered as she stepped out of the cove, glad to be into the warm sunlight and out of the damn drippy water from that place. She shook the rest off of her and noticed a weird dude somewhat in the distance. Something was sparkling atop his head, she blinked and realize it was a crown. Wonder if that's him. Leaving Kega back at Corvus she knew that there was no point trying to take him on by herself. She'd need some help. Who better than the dude he attacked? She grinned deviously, strolling along the sandy beach until she was inches from the ebony-coated fellow.

"Yer blockin' the view." She coughed towards the tall character, but giggled afterwards to show she was just messing with him. "Ya know, ya look like a weirdo standing around just staring out into the sea like that. Don't people come to beaches to go swimmin and soak up the sun? Ya don't look like yer gonna do much of that in those dark robes, mister misery."
Taiga
Taiga
Corvus
Corvus

Posts Posts : 22
Battle Points Battle Points : 42531

Back to top Go down

Post  Cygnus Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:36 pm

Taiga wrote:(Well considering we're dead, I'm just going to jump.)
(Quoting Cygnus)

Taiga shivered as she stepped out of the cove, glad to be into the warm sunlight and out of the damn drippy water from that place. She shook the rest off of her and noticed a weird dude somewhat in the distance. Something was sparkling atop his head, she blinked and realize it was a crown. Wonder if that's him. Leaving Kega back at Corvus she knew that there was no point trying to take him on by herself. She'd need some help. Who better than the dude he attacked? She grinned deviously, strolling along the sandy beach until she was inches from the ebony-coated fellow.

"Yer blockin' the view." She coughed towards the tall character, but giggled afterwards to show she was just messing with him. "Ya know, ya look like a weirdo standing around just staring out into the sea like that. Don't people come to beaches to go swimmin and soak up the sun? Ya don't look like yer gonna do much of that in those dark robes, mister misery."

Cygnus was lost in thought not long before the voice of a foreigner broke the silence surrounding him in a rather rude manner. He didn't think to move at first, still feeling the aftermath of having been addressed as 'weird' and not really certain how to react to someone who was so blunt and loud. Letting his pupils slid to the corners of his eyes he caught a glimpse of her, and when he realized she was not carrying any weapons and seemed to mean no real danger he turned to face her, looking down with an uneasy, but serious gaze.

"...I came to clear my head." He said simply, taking a few steps out of her path and giving a glance to the ocean, as if to signify that he had moved out of her way like she wanted. He heard her ask about him going swimming, and quickly looked down at his robes to shake his head in disapproval. "...I suppose I am not that type."
Cygnus
Cygnus
Vela
Vela

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumin Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:20 am

(( Naw we arent dead. I just wait for posts is all. I'll help advertise again later too ))

Lumin smiled over at Yoru, it had been quite a while since they worked together like this to rebuild anything, and strangely enough, this time it was to help a whole other clan that had naturally hated his people for so long. It was odd feeling being the one to do such things for people, but it was pleasant to know that people trusted him enough with such a task atleast. "Manual Labor? If only this was made of the right material, I would just weld it on in seconds! Sitting here polishing it down isn't quite what I'd call fun"

The Moltres was just finishing up with the statue before he was suddenly used as some kind of human shield by a frantic Aura, his own eyes wide as he stumbled slightly in shock from her voice and the random event taking place. "A ghost..? Here..? I don't think ghosts are particular to sunlight though, are they?" He stated this in a cool tone, not seeming that worried at the idea of a ghost showing up, his eyes looking toward Yoru a moment in confusion. It was when Aura mentioned it being a ghost of Arceus that he couldn't help but laugh a little and turn slightly toward her to lay a hand on her head. "Aura, it is not the ghost of Arceus...think about it, why would he be haunting us when we just fixed his statue? If anything he should be haunting Synclair for busting it" He gave her a reassuring smile at this, though he was not finished yet.

"You are right though, I do feel something nearby, whether it is a ghost or not I do not know...but I will not have it harm you" He looked around at the bushes carefully, watching for this shadow cautiously. He didn't dare lay his hand on his sword just yet, he didn't want to cause an unnecessary fight, although if this shadow were to attack them first he would make no hesitation to draw it. "Aura, are you positive it was a ghost you saw...? this air feels different, not like a ghost...."

Wings slowly raising to cover Aura behind the large feathers, even larger flames slowly growing around his wings in a way to warn anyone nearby not to get too close. "Either way...our job with the statue should be done now...do you two want to continue moving?"

Lumin
Lumin
Corvus
Corvus

Back to top Go down

Post  Taiga Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:11 am

Cygnus wrote:
Taiga wrote:(Well considering we're dead, I'm just going to jump.)
(Quoting Cygnus)

Cygnus was lost in thought not long before the voice of a foreigner broke the silence surrounding him in a rather rude manner. He didn't think to move at first, still feeling the aftermath of having been addressed as 'weird' and not really certain how to react to someone who was so blunt and loud. Letting his pupils slid to the corners of his eyes he caught a glimpse of her, and when he realized she was not carrying any weapons and seemed to mean no real danger he turned to face her, looking down with an uneasy, but serious gaze.

"...I came to clear my head." He said simply, taking a few steps out of her path and giving a glance to the ocean, as if to signify that he had moved out of her way like she wanted. He heard her ask about him going swimming, and quickly looked down at his robes to shake his head in disapproval. "...I suppose I am not that type."

Taiga raised a brow, cocking her head at an angle. The guy looked kind of rough, like he'd been through something bad. Maybe he just needed some sleep or something, Taiga thought to herself, I mean after all he was acting all weird out here anyhow. Her ears flattened, she gave a bored yawn. "Clear ya head, get some fresh air, right?" She twitched her tail, with it flicking him gently as she strolled passed him. "Guess this is that kinda place. I danno, when ya wanna clear ya head back where I'm from, ya probably'll breath in some hazardous volcanic ash and what not." She rolled her eyes. Man, it just seemed like everyone else's territories were better than hers. 'Course, none of them were accepting of people from the dark lands to move in and be room mates. "So anyways... What's up with that crown?" She thought she'd inquire before jumping to assumptions, though in the eyes of a thief it was probably worth a pretty penny.
Taiga
Taiga
Corvus
Corvus

Back to top Go down

Post  Synclair Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:42 pm

ShironaJohanna wrote:

Rowena flew really fast toward the ocean, it almost there. The wind was getting really cold and she felt tired, Rowena tried her best to reach the ground.
Finally, she threw herself to the sand, unable to move. That's strange, while Ara was fulled of flowers, Corvus was cold (or maybe she was cold...?)

But the Shaymin felt something, was it someone there? Rowena looked up and began to look around. What the___ Rowena opened her eyes widely and grabbed her wand, frightening.

At that moment, Synclair swooped down at near lighting speed. Then he flapped his wings toward the ground, perching his feet onto the sand. Synclair walked over to the exhausted Shaymin, kneeling down in front of her with his red eyes staring down at her. "You seem to be a ways from home. You'd best explain your reason for trespassing on to forbidden territory. Otherwise you're gonna find yourself in a very painful situation!" He gripped on to the handle of his scythe firmly, waiting for the foreigner's answer.
Synclair
Synclair
Corvus
Corvus

Posts Posts : 28
Battle Points Battle Points : 42530

Back to top Go down

Post  ShironaJohanna Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:04 am

Synclair wrote:
ShironaJohanna wrote:

At that moment, Synclair swooped down at near lighting speed. Then he flapped his wings toward the ground, perching his feet onto the sand. Synclair walked over to the exhausted Shaymin, kneeling down in front of her with his red eyes staring down at her. "You seem to be a ways from home. You'd best explain your reason for trespassing on to forbidden territory. Otherwise you're gonna find yourself in a very painful situation!" He gripped on to the handle of his scythe firmly, waiting for the foreigner's answer.

Rowena was frightened by the newcomer. Her mouth opened and closed, she couldn't say a word until later.

Sparkling green eyes met red....

"W-What d-do you m-mean?" She stepped back when she saw him. It was kinda a bad situation for her. Is he going to eat me? Thought the Shaymin.

A while later... Rowena spoke up :"Uh... I'm sorry but I have to fulfilled my dad's wish, he's old and no longer can travel. You have a daddy, too, right? So please understand me"

She flinched... This was a strange land, not Vela! Rowena prepared her feet to run away if she must...
ShironaJohanna
ShironaJohanna
Vela
Vela

Posts Posts : 103
Battle Points Battle Points : 43471

Back to top Go down

Post  Cygnus Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:14 am

Taiga wrote:

Taiga raised a brow, cocking her head at an angle. The guy looked kind of rough, like he'd been through something bad. Maybe he just needed some sleep or something, Taiga thought to herself, I mean after all he was acting all weird out here anyhow. Her ears flattened, she gave a bored yawn. "Clear ya head, get some fresh air, right?" She twitched her tail, with it flicking him gently as she strolled passed him. "Guess this is that kinda place. I danno, when ya wanna clear ya head back where I'm from, ya probably'll breath in some hazardous volcanic ash and what not." She rolled her eyes. Man, it just seemed like everyone else's territories were better than hers. 'Course, none of them were accepting of people from the dark lands to move in and be room mates. "So anyways... What's up with that crown?" She thought she'd inquire before jumping to assumptions, though in the eyes of a thief it was probably worth a pretty penny.

He winced as he felt her tail poke against him, and was a bit relieved when she had strutted a few inches further in the direction away from him. It was a little difficult to understand her accent, only proving further she was definitely not from here. Listening to the woman describe her home, he narrowed his gaze. "You are no doubt from Corvus, then, if that is what you say." He looked onwards, only able to see the silhouette of the ashen lands from where they stood. The sea kept them separated with great duty. "You traveled a long way."

He turned his heel and began to walk back towards the palace, somewhat day dreaming to himself yet again, but disrupted when the question of his crown arose. He had not really bothered to remember its presence since he had grown so accustomed to using it, and never really thought of its meaning. Only to signify a title - raise under the belief that titles were earned and not merely given - sometimes he felt unworthy to wear it, never having truly surpassed his father with a rightful declaration. He was silent for a moment, before half-glancing backwards at her from over his shoulder as a parting notion. "I guess it is just an ornament... suitable for a king."

Cygnus
Cygnus
Vela
Vela

Back to top Go down

Post  MaxieMarieHawke Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:46 am

Naomi immediately felt her inner flame brighten back to its former state. She got up and walked out to the courtyard to see Monsun touching the snowflakes. "Monsun, you're welcome to join me. I'm going to check on Lord Lumin." With that, she continued on whether Monsun decided to follow or not.

Before she knew it, Naomi was wandering through the village of Ara once again. She felt relieved for only a brief second before she caught a glimpse of icy wings. She also took notice of the shrine, wondering if Lumin had left yet. She dashed up just as Lumin prepared himself. "Lord Lumin, there's something sour in the air...I caught a glimpse of icy wings..." She recalled Cygnus talking about his brother Kaiser. How was he here? He was banished.

((Yoru))

Yoru chuckled at Lumin's comment. "Yeah, Ara's pretty old-fashioned. Though at least you had some help." He let his cheery demeanor shine through.

Yoru was also alert when Aura panicked over a ghost. While he stood a good chance against one, Yoru wasn't sure why a ghost would linger around such a sacred area. He walked carefully beside Lumin, turning around to watch Lumin and Aura's backs in case of a surprise attack. His ears perked up when he heard Naomi rushing to them.
MaxieMarieHawke
MaxieMarieHawke
Ara
Ara

Back to top Go down

Post  Taiga Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:23 pm

Cygnus wrote:

He winced as he felt her tail poke against him, and was a bit relieved when she had strutted a few inches further in the direction away from him. It was a little difficult to understand her accent, only proving further she was definitely not from here. Listening to the woman describe her home, he narrowed his gaze. "You are no doubt from Corvus, then, if that is what you say." He looked onwards, only able to see the silhouette of the ashen lands from where they stood. The sea kept them separated with great duty. "You traveled a long way."

He turned his heel and began to walk back towards the palace, somewhat day dreaming to himself yet again, but disrupted when the question of his crown arose. He had not really bothered to remember its presence since he had grown so accustomed to using it, and never really thought of its meaning. Only to signify a title - raise under the belief that titles were earned and not merely given - sometimes he felt unworthy to wear it, never having truly surpassed his father with a rightful declaration. He was silent for a moment, before half-glancing backwards at her from over his shoulder as a parting notion. "I guess it is just an ornament... suitable for a king."

"Yeah, yeah... It ain't the best thing ta go around braggin' about, but ya know people know it when they see it. I guess... it's just our build." She spoke as she looked around at all the different beach goers, who seemed carefree. She'd love a lifestyle like that. Perking her ears up she heard the man turn away. He gave her a subtle look, but seemed like he was still kind of out of it. He is pretty cute. She snickered to herself and followed behind him a couple feet as her eyes hit the palace. ...That must be what Kega was talking about. Her head lowered. So that dumb ass thought he could just come here and take whatever he wanted? Look at the size of these dudes. She looked over the guards who were decked out in all different kinds of shiny armor. But... how did he escape so easily... Taiga gave Cygnus another look-over. Could this be the guy he attacked?

"A king huh... sounds pretty important and stuff. Ya sure ya should just be walkin' around out here by yerself?" Taiga crossed her arms. Surely this guy couldn'ta been that easy ta take down, if he's brave enough to go alone even after going through that. He don't look that injured. Maybe Kega was lying...
Taiga
Taiga
Corvus
Corvus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 37 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum