Unova League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to Participate

Go down

How to Participate Empty How to Participate

Post  Kaiseru Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:50 pm

I will be explaining in this forum about events and missions, and how to participate in them. If you need further assistance, you may PM me.

When an event is posted...

You must read all detail. Sometimes it will be a short written post or long depending on what it contains. These can include information about the whereabouts of special relics or items that may help you along your quest to find the plate, sometimes even include details as to where of one of the plates may be located. Look for any hints written in bold font, strange riddles, or unusual context.

How do we participate?

Although missions are usually part of the roleplay, it is requested that you contribute a piece to finding the object. This can be done several ways, in a series of pictures, a comic, or even a piece of writing. It is up to you.

How do we know where to begin?

Start right after reading the event/mission, and go from there. Clues usually have been left to you. You can make it vague or even complex, but please remember that you cannot have any form of godmode no matter what piece you choose (making your character invincible.)

How does an event/mission end?

Events/mission end different depending on what type they are. If it affects the main story line, it could be roleplayed out or done by a chart of who unveiled the most clues, and the object in question will go to the victor.

If it is a drawing or writing, the winner will be the one who put in the most effort and effectively fit the scenario/criteria of the request.

If it is a giveaway, the winner will be randomly selected, like in a raffle.

How do I know which mission to do?

Events/missions are posted in this order:

+The Event Story line will be posted
+ Guidelines, submission rules
+ Vela, Corvus, and Ara details

You will follow the correct mission according to your designated clan.

What folder do I put my submission in?

For now, place them in the "Challenges" folder, with the title of the mission. It will be sorted by the admins.

In the description of your deviation, please try to include what clan you are from, your OC's name, and a little more information about what you are submitting (such as, if it were a drawing, what is going on) however, if you are writing it out, you will not need the last detail.

Kaiseru
Kaiseru

Posts Posts : 11
Battle Points Battle Points : 42104

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum