Unova League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Background Story: Takara Yamada

Go down

Background Story: Takara Yamada Empty Background Story: Takara Yamada

Post  Takara Yamada Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:05 pm

Diary: xxx Month, xxx Day

My name is Takara Yamada. I am an eighteen year old Pikachu girl. I've lived in the village in the country of Vela for almost my whole life. According to the History books, the Vela clan is known for its kindness and respect for all Pokemon. I'm not really sure of how much this is true, but I can say that my family shows that kindness that is mentioned in the books.

My mother, a Blissey, is the village's doctor. She's been tending injured and sick Pokemon for years and never complains. She always heals a Pokemon with a smile on her face. My father, a Raichu, is the famous treasure hunter, Kiyoshi Yamada. He has been searching for jewels and rare items since my brother was a child. He currently owns a shop here in the village where he sells his goods. Of course, he usually brings a couple items back for the rest of my family. With the money he made, we were able to afford an inn for my mother's patients.

As I have mentioned, I have siblings. I have a younger sister. Ayako is a three year old Plusle. ...Pardon? A Plusle doesn't fit in our family? Well, you see, Ayako was adopted. She was brought to my mother by a Plusle woman when she was a newborn. Ayako's mother was a fugitive from the country of Corvus. Ayako's mother didn't want her only daughter to be corrupted by the Corvus' darkness, so she fled to the country of Vela, hoping someone could raise Ayako to be innocent. On her way back to Corvus, Ayako's mother was attacked and severely injured. No one knows where she lives now.

Aside from Ayako, I have an older brother. Hiroshi is a twenty-three year old Raichu. He runs a blacksmith business here in the village. Using my father's jewels and money, he has been known to create such powerful weapons infused with his own electricity. He doesn't just sell weapons, he sells armor as well. Hiroshi's weapons and armor has helped the country of Vela many times in war. When the Corvus attacked the village, my brother was in charge of the weapon distributions. Because of his level-head, we were able to push back the intruders, keeping the village under Vela's control.

Many Pokemon were injured in the battle, but my mother took care of all of them. I was there to help. Because of my abilities, my mother taught me how to make potions. I carry materials with me whenever I'm exploring. Father has taught me the basics of treasure hunting, and I've been able to mine a small amount of gold. I keep it with me in a pouch around my neck.

I never thought I would have to defend our village, but now that the three countries: Vela, Corvus, and Ara are searching for the fifteen plates to recreate the Jewel of Life to bring back the great god, Arceus, I have to be prepared for whatever comes my way. Hopefully my potion skills come in need...

Takara Yamada
Takara Yamada

Posts Posts : 5
Battle Points Battle Points : 42063

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum