Unova League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Gijinkas?

2 posters

Go down

Pokemon Gijinkas? Empty Pokemon Gijinkas?

Post  ShironaJohanna Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:28 am

Pokemon are wonderful creatures, they are popular around the world.
Now, we are creating Pokemon Gijinka - the human form of Pokemon. How do you figure out every Pokemon have their Gijinkas? Do you love Pokemon? And how do you feel when you draw your OC?
ShironaJohanna
ShironaJohanna
Vela
Vela

Posts Posts : 103
Battle Points Battle Points : 43581

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Gijinkas? Empty Re: Pokemon Gijinkas?

Post  reshiramsama Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:14 am

i love to draw my OCs especially my rayquaza and reshiram gijinka, it makes me happy and reminds me of the old times. when i draw my ocs with other peoples' it is like making a story to me, and its very fun seeing all the different characters

its neat to think that out of one image of a pokemon itself people can see it many different ways as a human form,everyone is creative in that way as well
reshiramsama
reshiramsama
Admin
Admin

Posts Posts : 140
Battle Points Battle Points : 52926

Back to top Go down

Post  ShironaJohanna Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:31 am

reshiramsama wrote:i love to draw my OCs especially my rayquaza and reshiram gijinka, it makes me happy and reminds me of the old times. when i draw my ocs with other peoples' it is like making a story to me, and its very fun seeing all the different characters

its neat to think that out of one image of a pokemon itself people can see it many different ways as a human form,everyone is creative in that way as well
I see, you have a good past, Aura. Thank you!
ShironaJohanna
ShironaJohanna
Vela
Vela

Posts Posts : 103
Battle Points Battle Points : 43581

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down