Unova League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Look on the Forum

3 posters

Go down

New Look on the Forum Empty New Look on the Forum

Post  Genji Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:14 am

The new forum organization and images and everything look AWESOME guys! Love the header art and everything. The only nitpicky complaint I have is that the light orange color for the forum topics is really hard to read against the tan background. Could you maybe darken it up a bit so it's more contrasty? :B
Genji
Genji
Corvus
Corvus

Posts Posts : 6
Battle Points Battle Points : 42501

Back to top Go down

New Look on the Forum Empty Re: New Look on the Forum

Post  reshiramsama Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:09 pm

Genji wrote:The new forum organization and images and everything look AWESOME guys! Love the header art and everything. The only nitpicky complaint I have is that the light orange color for the forum topics is really hard to read against the tan background. Could you maybe darken it up a bit so it's more contrasty? :B

Thank you very much!

i am very iffy about this color scheme too. LOL
I couldn't decide what to put for the headers, I will try a different orange. Sorry about the dull gray BG, I originally had it lighter but because I can't figure out the right tag for the descriptions underneath our avatars, I am unable to change it from white, which makes it almost impossible to see against any light colors for the background. =A=

reshiramsama
reshiramsama
Admin
Admin

Posts Posts : 140
Battle Points Battle Points : 52786

Back to top Go down

Post  Lugia-Pon Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:13 pm

Genji wrote:The new forum organization and images and everything look AWESOME guys! Love the header art and everything. The only nitpicky complaint I have is that the light orange color for the forum topics is really hard to read against the tan background. Could you maybe darken it up a bit so it's more contrasty? :B

i fully agree with you hehehe~ Very Happy
Lugia-Pon
Lugia-Pon
Ara
Ara

Posts Posts : 10
Battle Points Battle Points : 42151

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down