Unova League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Victory Inn (Open to everyone)

4 posters

Go down

Victory Inn (Open to everyone) Empty Victory Inn (Open to everyone)

Post  Victoriatus Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:41 am

DELETED

Last edited by Victoriatus on Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:43 am; edited 2 times in total

Victoriatus

Posts Posts : 19
Battle Points Battle Points : 41919

Back to top Go down

Victory Inn (Open to everyone) Empty Re: Victory Inn (Open to everyone)

Post  Victoriatus Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:22 am

DELETED

Last edited by Victoriatus on Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Victoriatus

Back to top Go down

Post  OshawottMui Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:27 am

Muiel, awaking from her nap, leapt from the roof of the orphanage onto the balcony below. "Hm..." She frowned as she heard a soft rumbling from her midsection. "Guess someone's hungry!" She exclaimed. The young Oshawott scratched at her head. Hm...but what is there to eat? Muiel racked her mind for something, anything that would silence her ever grumbling stomach. Then, all of a sudden, a lightbulb lit up in her mind. "That's it!" She snapped her fingers. "Time to forage!" She skipped stairs on the way to the door. Once through, she began wondering what was in season. Pecha berries perhaps? Maybe even something sweeter? She kept running, the wind sifting through her wild silver hair. She skipped over stones with relative ease, except for the last one. She almost did a face-plant were it not for her graceful reflexes...which landed her on her tush. "It's always that one." She glared at the pitiful pebble. There's something always wrong...She brushed the thought away with the image of a brightly colored building to her left. "Victory Inn huh?"
She brushed off any remaining dust, and strolls toward the door. Although it didn't seem like it, her heart was pounding. She was nervous, as she didn't really know that many people other than Anka. So, this was her first experience dealing with the world outside of the orphanage. With a light knock, she opened the door.
OshawottMui
OshawottMui
Ara
Ara

Posts Posts : 9
Battle Points Battle Points : 42210

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoriatus Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:30 am

DELETED

Victoriatus

Back to top Go down

Post  OshawottMui Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:48 pm

Muiel was soon greeted by a tall Victini, dressed in traditional waiter's garb. Her heart was pounding out of control, no longer out of fear. In fact, she was excited to meet someone outside of her world. It was like brushing elbows with another dimension! "H-hiya!" She greeted with a smile. "Hope I'm not interrupting anything!" She followed him to the bar area, where bottles of all kinds of liquids stood shoulder-to-shoulder on the back wall. Her eyes went from bottle to bottle, her imagination questioning what was in each bottle. Hmm...that green one looks like a potion for a magic spell! Ew...that purple one looks like that icky medicene I had to drink once. I like that blue one! It looks so pretty. She enjoyed seeing how the light refracted in the bottles, giving them a peculiar glow about them. She then remembered there was the Victini behind the counter. Muiel leapt onto a bar stool and mustered enough courage for introductions. "Ah! Sorry! I get side-tracked easily! So how are you today---" A sudden rumbling noise soon interrupted her. Her face quickly turned red, however her embaressment soon turned to laughter at her stomach's impaitience.
OshawottMui
OshawottMui
Ara
Ara

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiffyShoes Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:53 am

Adie brushed off her skirt with her hand and looked up at the Inn. "Alright! I'm going to march into there and ask for a job! I wont leave until I'm hired!" she said determinedly clenching her fist with a smile. She walked to the door and went inside, a little intimidated by how the place looked on the inside. "Wow, it's so nice in here...." she said looking around as she went to the desk in the front. "Maybe they wont give me a job....I'm really young." she said as she ran into the desk with a thud. "Oh dear....." she said nervously. "Umm hello?" she called behind the counter. "I'm hoping I could find employment.....perhaps?"
SpiffyShoes
SpiffyShoes

Posts Posts : 6
Battle Points Battle Points : 41748

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoriatus Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:44 am

DELETED

Victoriatus

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiffyShoes Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:26 am

Adie was a little off put that she had gotten a response so quickly. "I-I guess like house keeping or something." she said a bit sheepishly at first. She shook her head and seemed to look a bit more determined, "You don't need to pay me, I just need a place to live for now." She said a bit more like herself. She stood up straight "I will work really hard and make you really proud to have hired me, Sir!" she seemed to be determined to be hired. She moved her bag with her foot a bit more under the counter so the Inn's owner wouldn't think that she just wanted to move in right away.
SpiffyShoes
SpiffyShoes

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoriatus Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:34 am

DELETED

Last edited by Victoriatus on Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Victoriatus

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiffyShoes Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:42 am

Adie followed him and sat on the bar stool, she gave a little smile to the oshawott before turning towards Victor. She watched as he poured a drink for her and listened to his talking "Thank you Mister Victor." she said looking at the fancy glass, well, fancy to her.After he had turned back around to her she nodded her head "My name's Adrian-" She interrupted herself. "Adie." she continued and tapped at the glass nervously. She looked around the place and saw it was empty as he had stated, "Well I don't really mind that, and like I said I'm not looking for money pay." she said leaning on her hand a bit.
SpiffyShoes
SpiffyShoes

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoriatus Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:59 am

DELETED

Victoriatus

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiffyShoes Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:09 am

Adie drew back a bit from his sharp gaze. When he started to speak again he breathed a little sigh of relief, "Sir, hard work is what I know how to do best." she said calmly."I will learn anything you ask, I will do any chores you ask and I'm a very fast learner!" she said nodding her head. She put her hand on her cheek and leaned on it, "Mister Victor, Are you hiring me?" she asked him. "I'm terribly sorry if you find that rude." she said sheepishly and poked her two index fingers together. "Cause if not then I have to find somewhere else today." she said a tad shyly.
SpiffyShoes
SpiffyShoes

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoriatus Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:56 am

DELETED

Victoriatus

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiffyShoes Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:04 am

Adie followed Victor closely, only straying from him to grab her bag from the floor as they walked up to the rooms she looked around at the halls. When he opened up the first room she looked inside and was a bit excited at having such a nice room to herself. She wiped a finger on the top of a small table and noticed her finger wiped away quite a bit of dust. She listened to Victor talk while she roamed her new surroundings. When he finished talking she looked up, "Well, you wont have to worry about me cooking. I don't really cook much, no need for me to cook my food." She nodded happily.
She looked out the window a bit moving around as if she were looking for something. She turned to Victor, "Does the Victory Inn have a garden?" she asked curiously.
SpiffyShoes
SpiffyShoes

Back to top Go down

Post  OshawottMui Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:43 pm

Her grin went from ear to ear. He doesn't seem bad. She thought to herself. If only they all were...No! Don't think such things! She shook the bad thoughts away. "I'm fine! Thanks!" Mui quickly replied. Her eyes soon went to the plate of strange confections. Wow! Never seen these before. Her eyes examined the dessert like a scientist. "Maca...ron?" She knew the stuff inside the two cookies was some kind of cream. "Thanks a lot! I'll try to eat better!" She giggled. One bite was all it took. But the sweetness didn't last for long. Instead, she felt something...bitter? Did the sweetness made her feel...nostalgia?
"Hiya sweetie! Aw...you're all covered in dirt!" A lady towered over Mui, her smile held her in a state of comfort. "Here! Have a macaron while I find something to clean you off with!" Her voice brought laughter.
She was so lost in the memory that she forgot that the Victini had left. "What...was..." She felt something wet coming down her cheeks. "I...I better leave." Her legs felt like rubber, she couldn't make them move at all. She felt assualted with all kinds of feelings, feelings she never knew she had. Nostalgia. Sweetness. Happiness. Bitterness. Loneliness. All kinds of feelings she never felt before today.
OshawottMui
OshawottMui
Ara
Ara

Back to top Go down

Post  AerynDragonair Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:28 pm

Aeryn walked curiously inside the Victory Inn, clearly confused. She walked up to the nearest person, being a young-looking Oshawott, and poked her shoulder.
"Excuse me.. Miss? Are you okay?" Aeryn asked some what sympathetically. "I'm really good at helping people! I swear!" Aeryn poked at the gem on her chest nervously, hoping she didn't make Mui feel worse.
AerynDragonair
AerynDragonair

Posts Posts : 1
Battle Points Battle Points : 41441

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum