Unova League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm so frustrated right now >_<

2 posters

Go down

I'm so frustrated right now >_< Empty I'm so frustrated right now >_<

Post  MaxieMarieHawke Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:36 pm

It's a bit of a long story. There's a group on Tumblr that does "critiques" of OC's to make sure they're not a Mary Sue. I put my OC out of curiosity and to see how this user critiques. Turns out, this user can not critique worth a dime. I'm fighting for my OC because she is not a Mary Sue. I may regret this, but I will not have someone saying how overpowered my character and how it's not canon. OC's are not canon to begin with! Grhah!!!!<--That's what I would be doing if I wasn't feeling like I'm about to blow chunks.
MaxieMarieHawke
MaxieMarieHawke
Ara
Ara

Posts Posts : 330
Battle Points Battle Points : 45907

Back to top Go down

I'm so frustrated right now >_< Empty Re: I'm so frustrated right now >_<

Post  Gerard Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:41 pm

MaxieMarieHawke wrote:It's a bit of a long story. There's a group on Tumblr that does "critiques" of OC's to make sure they're not a Mary Sue. I put my OC out of curiosity and to see how this user critiques. Turns out, this user can not critique worth a dime. I'm fighting for my OC because she is not a Mary Sue. I may regret this, but I will not have someone saying how overpowered my character and how it's not canon. OC's are not canon to begin with! Grhah!!!!<--That's what I would be doing if I wasn't feeling like I'm about to blow chunks.

How are you overpowered? Doesn't even make sense. Just cuz you train orphans to be your personal army doesn't mean you're overpowered.
Gerard
Gerard
Vela
Vela

Posts Posts : 185
Battle Points Battle Points : 44223

Back to top Go down

Post  MaxieMarieHawke Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:49 pm

I'm referring to my Hellsing OC, Tilly. DX The admin just wants to make it out that they're high and mighty.
MaxieMarieHawke
MaxieMarieHawke
Ara
Ara

Posts Posts : 330
Battle Points Battle Points : 45907

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerard Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:48 pm

MaxieMarieHawke wrote:I'm referring to my Hellsing OC, Tilly. DX The admin just wants to make it out that they're high and mighty.

Oh, well, I don't know anything about that :3
Gerard
Gerard
Vela
Vela

Posts Posts : 185
Battle Points Battle Points : 44223

Back to top Go down

Post  MaxieMarieHawke Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:33 pm

It's all right. I'm breaking her.
MaxieMarieHawke