Unova League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Black and White PETA Parody Game

+5
reshiramsama
Celeste
Sutexii
Gerard
Monsūn Kaze
9 posters

Go down

Pokemon Black and White PETA Parody Game Empty Pokemon Black and White PETA Parody Game

Post  Monsūn Kaze Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:42 pm

So, I happened to stumble across this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlTPvi1GM5Q

And I got so peeved when I saw this!
I find it absolutely disgraceful that they put a syringe in Snivy's head, Tepig has cropped ears, Oshawott is skinned, and Pikachu has a COLLAR around his neck! Like, WTF!? And then they have the NERVE to put at the end how Ash didn't care about Pikachu and that he didn't care about Pikachu being holed up in a pokeball.

Okay, here's what's wrong with this picture.

1. Ash actually DOES care about Pikachu, which I am referring back to season 1 episode 1 and all the way throughout the ENTIRE series.
2. Pikachu has NEVER been inside a Pokeball except for part of episode 1 season 1 when Professor Oak had him. But after that he NEVER went in a Pokeball again!

And I mean, seriously!? SERIOUSLY! You want to fudge up my childhood!? I mean, yeah, so what? Pokemon battle! OMFG! IMAGINARY CHARACTERS ARE FIGHTING! Fffffff! It's worse than focusing on real animals! D: Um, no. e.e Don't you DARE mess with Pokemon! I will fudge you up!

Listen, PETA, a word of advice.
If you want to catch peoples attention in a POSITIVE manner, don't diddle di** around with cartoons. Forcus on real living, breathing ANIMALS! Not fake ones! It's not like Pokemon is encouraging people to beat the crap out of their animals! NO! It's a game! A GAME!!!! You need to slow your role and back the fudge off PETA, because I WILL come after you. <.<

***EDIT***

OH!
OH!
And you know what's the best part!?
They throw syringes, meat cleavers, choke collars, and hit them with BASEBALL BATS in the game! Yeah, that's what I use ALL THE TIME in the game and what I see in the anime when they're defeating Pokemon! Oh, and Professor Juniper poisons them in the parody game. Yeah, Professor Juniper does that ALL the time in the anime and game! PFFFT!!!
Monsūn Kaze
Monsūn Kaze
Vela
Vela

Posts Posts : 157
Battle Points Battle Points : 44300

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Black and White PETA Parody Game Empty Re: Pokemon Black and White PETA Parody Game

Post  Gerard Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:03 pm

Monsūn Kaze wrote:So, I happened to stumble across this video:

I find it absolutely disgraceful that they put a syringe in Snivy's head, Tepig has cropped ears, Oshawott is skinned, and Pikachu has a COLLAR around his neck! Like, WTF!? And then they have the NERVE to put at the end how Ash didn't care about Pikachu and that he didn't care about Pikachu being holed up in a pokeball.

1. Ash actually DOES care about Pikachu, which I am referring back to season 1 episode 1 and all the way throughout the ENTIRE series.
2. Pikachu has NEVER been inside a Pokeball except for part of episode 1 season 1 when Professor Oak had him. But after that he NEVER went in a Pokeball again!

And I mean, seriously!? SERIOUSLY! You want to fudge up my childhood!? I mean, yeah, so what? Pokemon battle! OMFG! IMAGINARY CHARACTERS ARE FIGHTING! Fffffff! It's worse than focusing on real animals! D: Um, no. e.e Don't you DARE mess with Pokemon! I will fudge you up!

If you want to catch peoples attention in a POSITIVE manner, don't diddle di** around with cartoons. Forcus on real living, breathing ANIMALS! Not fake ones! It's not like Pokemon is encouraging people to beat the crap out of their animals! NO! It's a game! A GAME!!!! You need to slow your role and back the fudge off PETA, because I WILL come after you. <.<

***EDIT***

OH!
OH!
They throw syringes, meat cleavers, choke collars, and hit them with BASEBALL BATS in the game! Yeah, that's what I use ALL THE TIME in the game and what I see in the anime when they're defeating Pokemon! Oh, and Professor Juniper poisons them in the parody game. Yeah, Professor Juniper does that ALL the time in the anime and game! PFFFT!!!

Yeah, I actually played it. Just remember this, PETA has never actually played the game. They don't understand the emphasis of friendship in the game, and they don't understand the point of the game. They're just craving attention
Gerard
Gerard
Vela
Vela

Posts Posts : 185
Battle Points Battle Points : 44223

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Black and White PETA Parody Game Empty Re: Pokemon Black and White PETA Parody Game

Post  Sutexii Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:22 pm

Monsūn Kaze wrote:So, I happened to stumble across this video:

***EDIT***

OH!
OH!

That was so fucked up...

Is it wrong that I still found it a bit funny? ene

I mean... the fact that they'd waste their time and resources ((that they COULD have been using to do something PRODUCTIVE)) on something like that.... and the guy named Tepig Bitch Tits...
Sutexii
Sutexii
Ara
Ara

Posts Posts : 24
Battle Points Battle Points : 42650

Back to top Go down

Post  Monsūn Kaze Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:24 pm

That was so fucked up...

Is it wrong that I still found it a bit funny? ene

I mean... the fact that they'd waste their time and resources ((that they COULD have been using to do something PRODUCTIVE)) on something like that.... and the guy named Tepig Bitch Tits...[/quote]

Ikr?

No, I actually found it pretty funny myself...

LMAO! I know right!? It's so funny! Bitch Tits...I can't stop laughing!!! xDDDDD
Monsūn Kaze
Monsūn Kaze
Vela
Vela

Back to top Go down

Post  Celeste Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:55 pm

The funniest part is that you're all helping it by playing, and advertising it here.
Celeste
Celeste
Vela
Vela

Posts Posts : 88
Battle Points Battle Points : 43251

Back to top Go down

Post  reshiramsama Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:26 pm

Celeste wrote:The funniest part is that you're all helping it by playing, and advertising it here.

there is a difference between advertisement and discussion
reshiramsama
reshiramsama
Admin
Admin

Posts Posts : 140
Battle Points Battle Points : 52716

Back to top Go down

Post  Monsūn Kaze Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:33 pm

Celeste wrote:The funniest part is that you're all helping it by playing, and advertising it here.

Actually, I never played it.
And I'm discussing it.
I never told anyone to play it
And this certainly isn't an agreement with PETA, this is actually so people will repost it to show how absolutely disgusted we are of this parody game and hope that someone does something about it!

LUL! And I say this while just finishing trying out my new pirate costume.
Monsūn Kaze
Monsūn Kaze
Vela
Vela

Back to top Go down

Post  reshiramsama Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:21 pm

Monsūn Kaze wrote:

Actually, I never played it.
And I'm discussing it.
I never told anyone to play it
And this certainly isn't an agreement with PETA, this is actually so people will repost it to show how absolutely disgusted we are of this parody game and hope that someone does something about it!

LUL! And I say this while just finishing trying out my new pirate costume.

PETA is just attention seekers, i think they are stupid -.-"
i just am waiting to hear what nintendo has to say about it, i was looking up the responses on it, it seems a lot of people are unhappy with them

another thing that is unrelated -
i dont know if you knew but i replied to you in the RP but on this account XD; sorry for switching on and off, i was working on the forum at the time and didnt realize i forgot to switch over to cygnus

reshiramsama
reshiramsama
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Monsūn Kaze Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:38 pm

reshiramsama wrote:

PETA is just attention seekers, i think they are stupid -.-"
i just am waiting to hear what nintendo has to say about it, i was looking up the responses on it, it seems a lot of people are unhappy with them

another thing that is unrelated -
i dont know if you knew but i replied to you in the RP but on this account XD; sorry for switching on and off, i was working on the forum at the time and didnt realize i forgot to switch over to cygnus

fwejmifjeriojriow
-Posts like crazy-
POSTED!!!!
Monsūn Kaze
Monsūn Kaze
Vela
Vela

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloverlace Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:04 pm

Goodness >.< That video was mean...
Cloverlace
Cloverlace

Posts Posts : 31
Battle Points Battle Points : 42760

Back to top Go down

Post  Arcadia Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:11 pm

Regardless if I agree or disagree with PETA I have to say this is a smart advertizement tacit. PETA had long fallen away from my thoughts until just now. Now pretty much every site I play has a board about this game or someone it talking about it. Smart to do it right around the new pokemon game too when the buzz for it is high. If I was a company I'd have to put serious consideration into following this tacit.

I'm not sure if nintendo is going to say or do anything about. PETA also seems to have several other nintendo parody games on their website. However due to the recently explosion of the pokemon game they might.
Arcadia
Arcadia
Ara
Ara

Posts Posts : 19
Battle Points Battle Points : 42430

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerard Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:16 pm

Nintendo doesn't have to do anything. THEY'RE NINTENDO. Most people respect them more than they do PETA.
Gerard
Gerard
Vela
Vela

Posts Posts : 185
Battle Points Battle Points : 44223

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumin Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:22 pm

Lol I actually laugh at what they did, because it proves they attack games and such without understanding or even taking a peek at it.

Because they're doing this against a game that is technically WITH their morals xD

You know, how the game is about -SAVING the pokemon who are being abused by team plasma-

Yeahhh thats TOTALLY worth dirtying up a game by making a parody.

PETA is silly xD
They need to atleast try the game or ask about it first before assuming its about just battling :P
Lumin
Lumin
Corvus
Corvus

Posts Posts : 186
Battle Points Battle Points : 44179

Back to top Go down

Post  reshiramsama Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:56 pm

Gerard wrote:Nintendo doesn't have to do anything. THEY'RE NINTENDO. Most people respect them more than they do PETA.

i just think that their commentary on it would be funny
reshiramsama
reshiramsama
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MaxieMarieHawke Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:13 am

I think it would. If you're going to protest something, get some knowledge about before jumping the gun. They are looking rather ignorant and stupid at this point in their desperation.
MaxieMarieHawke
MaxieMarieHawke
Ara
Ara

Posts Posts : 330
Battle Points Battle Points : 45907

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down