Unova League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Unwanted Smile

Go down

The Unwanted Smile Empty The Unwanted Smile

Post  OshawottMui Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:18 pm

If you want to be in her backstory, you can message me about it. ;3
This also kinda acts as a compliation of all the memories she remembers. The more I post, the more she can remember!
This is a story of how Muiel came to be at the orphanage. The background story is more simplified on the application. This is from Muiel's perspective, so I won't be writing in third person.

In the beginning, there was darkness and void. Sounds were muffled, tucked away in a blanket of silence and cold. I remember the cold, the white flecks of new snow dotting my already pale face. A figure is holding me closely to their chest, so much so that I could hear their heart pounding against their ribs. I couldn't see their face, the night blurred their features. But I could remember that this person wasn't alone, for I could hear another panting voice close by. "We won't make it!" The voice said between breaths. "Hush!" The other voice silences the other's doubts. A blink later, the scene changes. I am now near the porch of a new place, filled with lights and colors I only know so well. "Why here? Why not...?" The doubting voice asks. "No one will..." The voice was a like a candle flame, it flickered in and out of earshot. I feel the warmth of the other person fade away as they gingerly placed me on the cold wooden ground, which creaked from the sudden weight placed on it.
My voice cries out for the warmth and care of that person, but they soon fade into the darkness again, their figures becoming one with the snow and the void.
OshawottMui
OshawottMui
Ara
Ara

Posts Posts : 9
Battle Points Battle Points : 41920

Back to top Go down

The Unwanted Smile Empty Re: The Unwanted Smile

Post  OshawottMui Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:59 pm

(This is a compiliation of the memories she has thus far, other than the ones mentioned in her backstory.)

Memory of Childhood
"Maca...ron?" She knew the stuff inside the two cookies was some kind of cream. "Thanks a lot! I'll try to eat better!" She giggled. One bite was all it took. But the sweetness didn't last for long. Instead, she felt something...bitter? Did the sweetness made her feel...nostalgia?
"Hiya sweetie! Aw...you're all covered in dirt!" A lady towered over Mui, her smile held her in a state of comfort. "Here! Have a macaron while I find something to clean you off with!" Her voice brought laughter.
OshawottMui
OshawottMui
Ara
Ara

Posts Posts : 9
Battle Points Battle Points : 41920

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum