Unova League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is how I feel when someone tells me to be more social

2 posters

Go down

This is how I feel when someone tells me to be more social Empty This is how I feel when someone tells me to be more social

Post  Monsūn Kaze Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:35 pm

Them: “You need to go out, and meet new people”
This is how I feel when someone tells me to be more social Tumblr_m9wwa0vTc81r3wlui

This is how I feel when someone tells me to be more social Tumblr_m96ygcsMhK1r9h1u1

This is how I feel when someone tells me to be more social Tumblr_mczktbT57M1rwt0uq

Me: Really? Just walk up to someone and start talking to them?
This is how I feel when someone tells me to be more social Tumblr_mcttp935dJ1r3cvyr

This is how I feel when someone tells me to be more social Tumblr_mbqsygc9ry1rw0x65o1_500

Them: “But how do you expect to meet new people?”
This is how I feel when someone tells me to be more social Tumblr_mby682Zp4V1rx8lgjo1_500

Me: Hahahaha I don’t
This is how I feel when someone tells me to be more social Tumblr_mc5fhgapEe1rurv44

Me: I don’t need people. I have the Internet
This is how I feel when someone tells me to be more social Tumblr_lzm11sChEe1rn95k2o1_250

This is how I feel when someone tells me to be more social Tumblr_madqzrDrLN1qdrpg6
Monsūn Kaze
Monsūn Kaze
Vela
Vela

Posts Posts : 157
Battle Points Battle Points : 44230

Back to top Go down

This is how I feel when someone tells me to be more social Empty Re: This is how I feel when someone tells me to be more social

Post  MaxieMarieHawke Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:38 pm

Yeah I know that feeling lol. But being social is pretty fun at times when you're with people with similar interests.
MaxieMarieHawke
MaxieMarieHawke
Ara
Ara

Posts Posts : 330
Battle Points Battle Points : 45837

Back to top Go down

This is how I feel when someone tells me to be more social Empty Re: This is how I feel when someone tells me to be more social

Post  Monsūn Kaze Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:43 pm

MaxieMarieHawke wrote:Yeah I know that feeling lol. But being social is pretty fun at times when you're with people with similar interests.

LOL! I know, I have like, 3 people who are somewhat similar to me. xDDD
But, yeah. xDDD
Monsūn Kaze
Monsūn Kaze
Vela
Vela

Posts Posts : 157
Battle Points Battle Points : 44230

Back to top Go down

Post  MaxieMarieHawke Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:50 pm

I'm happy with just a few than a bunch of fakers xD
MaxieMarieHawke
MaxieMarieHawke
Ara
Ara

Posts Posts : 330
Battle Points Battle Points : 45837

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum